Hyoyeon's break up antics

My 8 Stepsisters

The whole family with the exception of Hyoyeon who was out on a date with Eunhyuk. 

Taeyeon still wasn't talking to Tiffany. Why, she could not understand since Taeyeon had been the one that suggested it in the first place. 

"Sooyoung, tell her to pass the ketchup," Taeyeon said stiffly, refusing to even look at Tiffany. 

"Tiffany, Taeyeon unnie told me to tell you to pass the ketchup," Sooyoung conveyed to Tiffany before going back to her food. 

Tiffany frowned at Taeyeon, "Sooyoung, tell Taeyeon to get the ketchup herself, it's right it front of her." Tiffany gestured to the space in front of Taeyeon. 

"Taeyeon, Tiffany unnie told me to tell you to get the ketchup yourself since it's right in front of you," then she followed Tiffany's gesture. 

Taeyeon blew out her breath, "Well you go tell Tiffany that-" 

Sooyoung stood up and shot daggers at Taeyeon, "TELL HER YOURSELF AND DON'T INTERRUPT MY EATING TIME!" 

Taeyeon eyes widened in shock as she fell off her chair, surprsied at Sooyoung's sudden outburst. 

Jessica burst out laughing at Taeyeon's rolling figure on the floor. Tiffany tried not to laugh but the twins had joined in the laughing and it traveled along the table until it reached Tiffany and by the time Taeyeons tood up and dusted herself off, everybody was laughing. 

Taeyeon glowered around the table and her eyes fixed on Tiffany, "Stop laughing."

Tiffany stopped laughing immediately and watched Taeyeon sit down and their lunch continued. Suddenly there was a bang as the front door burst open, Tiffany knew straight away what it was and she waited in anticipation for what was coming next. 

"We're over, Eunhyuk!" Hyoyeon screamed. It had been a routine for the two to break up and make up again and it didn't surprise Tiffany anymore. They usually got back in a couple of days anyway and until they did, Hyoyeon locked herself in her room so Tiffany hardly saw her after one of her break ups with Eunhyuk. 

"This is the last time Eunhyuk! We are never ever ever getting back together!" Hyoyeon flung the door shut and stormed upstairs. 

Tiffany's stepmother sighed, "Could somebody go and bring her down to eat, she's going to get sick if she carries on like this." 

Everybody bowed their heads, not wanting to leave their plates to face Hyoyeon who would be in a bad mood after the breakup, everybody apart from Tiffany with had been too slow to react. 

"Tiffany darling, do you mind?"

Tiffany nodded unenthusiastically and scraped her chair back before reluctantly making her way towards Hyoyeon's room, hoping that she wouldn't get anything thrown at her. 

Knocking timidly at Hyoyeon's door, she pressed her ear against the door to listen to what was going on inside. There was a long pause before the door opened. A sunken eyed girl wearing a long, black robe with thick mascara and black lipstick was standing in the doorway to the bedroom. 

Hyoyeon looked up at Tiffany under her long black veil that covered her face, "Yes?"

Tiffany's mouth hung open, she glanced at the room over Hyoyeon's shoulders and saw that all the lights were off and the room was only dimly lit with candles. "Are you- okay?" She was slightly worried at Hyoyeon's sudden transformation into an all out goth that was in mourning. 

"Yes and if you excuse me I have some mourning to do," Hyoyeon replied starting to close the door but then all of a sudden she opened it again, "Do you want to join me?" 

Not even waiting for an answer, Hyoyeon dragged Tiffany into her room, closing the door behind her. She sat Tiffany down on the floor and blew out some of the lit candles, making the room dimmer than it had been before. 

"What is the point of having candles to light the darkness when the world is such a dark place," Hyoyeon smiled gravely before sitting down opposite Tiffany. 

She held Tiffany's hand and closed her eyes, "Everybody has their own faults and a bit of evil inside them, Eunhyuk's just the same," Hyoyeon said bitterly. 

Then Hyoyeon started doing a weird chant, twirling her hands in the air while Tiffany stared taken back by Hyoyeon's antics. 

"To get rid of the devil inside you, I will need to take a bit of your blood," Hyoyeon muttered, taking out a needle. Tiffany's eyes widened in horror and she scrambled away. To her relief, the door opened just then to reveal a blonde haired angel coming to her rescue. Tiffany blinked at the sudden light that had managed to get in while Hyoyeon hissed and clambered into a dark corner of the room. She blinked again and saw that it wasn't actually an angel but Jessica however she was relieved either way. 

Jessica the lights, "Hyoyeon! You really have to stop doing all this emo thing whenever you break up with Eunhyuk, it scares people. Now come down and eat." 

Tiffany hurried to Jessica's side and held onto her arm like a frightened little girl, feeling her heart beat slow now that she wasn't alone with Hyoyeon anymore. 

Hyoyeon scowled at Jessica, "Don't talk to me like that! I'm older than you (remember, I mixed the ages) and you're only being like this because you haven't experienced being in love before."

Jessica raised her eyebrows before smiled confidently, "Actually I have. I am currently in love right now." 


I don't know what happened in this chapter.. I was being random again XP 

Well hope I got you wondering who Jessica's in love with :P I will stop here because I'm mean I don't want to spoil it. 

It will all be revealed next chapter XD Mwahahaha!

Comments are loved ^-^