An Arranged Marriage?!!?!

Arranged Marriage

My Name is Jeon Boram, I was born on March 22, 2013. So that makes me 27 years old. I am in one of the most recognized groups in South Korea called T-ara. I really enjoy spending time with my members and my family but since my sister Wooram has recently joined the entertainment industry we don’t see each other a lot. So when I got a call from my mom telling me that they were having an important dinner with our grandparents and some old friends I was excited to be able to spend time with the family and was wondering what the big event was...birthday? a new job? someones getting married? i’m basically clueless. I am getting ready to go to knock get on the elevator to my parents apartment. The door is about to close when a man came through the elevator doors with a hood and sunglasses.

He looked mysterious,but I tried not to look at him but he was handsome.I pressed the floor level and when the elevator opened I walked out and he walked out too. He was following me and I was scared. What should i do? Run? I started to walk a little faster but he was still behind me. I finally made it to their door and knocked really quickly. The man stopped a few feet behind me. The door suddenly swung open and my mother said “ Oh Boram-ahh you're finally here!” then she looked behind me and said “ Jaejoong is that you?” Jaejoong? where have i heard that before. I was about to turn around when my mom grabbed my arm and Jaejoong’s through the door and i looked and saw that my grandparents,my father,brother,sister,and some of my grandparents friends were here. My mom told me to sit down on the chair and Jaejoong sat next to me.We all sat at the dinner table and my mom said, “So do you two know each other already?” she looked at me and i turned to look at him and I saw that he took off his hood and sunglasses and I was shocked...no it couldn’t be him?!!? It’s Kim Jaejoong!

My head just went blank...but wait what is he doing here? How does he know my family. My grandpa then turned to me and said, “Boram-ahh this boy is Kim Jaejoong, the grandson of our great friends here.” He pointed to my grandparents guests in the chairs and smiled at me and I rose out of my chair and said “ Hello,nice to meet you.” and bowed. They nodded their head at me.Then Jaejoong next to me said, “ So what’s the reason we are here?” I wanted to ask the same question and Jaejoong’s grandmother started talking “Well children, We as in the adults have to discuss about the arrangements we did about your future,” “Arrangements?” Both Jaejoong and I said at the same time. Then our grandparents said, “Yes, your arranged marriage!” We both jumped from our seats and said, “ WHAT?!!!” An arranged marriage to...to..to...KIM JAEJOONG!! I turned to look at Jaejoong and he looked shocked...His eyes were really wide...He looks kinda of cute...Wait what are you thinking Boram you don’t even know the guy! Besides the fans will surely hate me forever!

 

~Jaejoong’s POV~

Hello I’m Kim Jaejoong. I was born February 4,1986. and i’m a member of JYJ.My Members and i get along very well and I love my fans, SInce i’ve been on tour i’ve haven’t had much family time but I got a call from my grandparents telling me that they wanted me to go to a dinner with their friends and since i haven’t been able to see them recently I agreed. I walked into the building and I saw that the elevator was about to close so I ran and jumped in to stop it and I didn't think anyone was in there but there was a short girl and she looked scared or maybe it was just her big eyes. She looks familiar like i’ve seen her somewhere. I probably scared her when i jumped in. I almost thought she recognized me but I forgot that I put on my hood and sunglasses.I decided to just look away and it seemed we were going to the same floor.

The door opened and the girl walked out and i walked out right behind her and she looked back at me and i think she thought i was following her but I wasn’t! We were going the same direction,I noticed that she started to walk faster and I think I was scaring her. She stopped at the same apartment that my grandparents told me. The door opened and a woman I think was her mom came out. I decided to take off my hood and glasses not wanting to scare her.She called the girl Boram. Yeah that name fights her. Her mom recognized me, but I don’t remember ever meeting her. She suddenly grabbed both of our arms and dragged us inside and into the chairs. I saw my grandparents and bowed to them and they nodded back at me smiling the whole time...what is going on? what are they up too? I turned towards their friends and bowed to them. The girl Boram was sitting right next to me.

She looks so small and she has such big eyes because she looks just as confused as i am as to why we are here. I decided to ask “ So why are we here?”  My stated to grandmother speak, “Well children, We as in the adults have to discuss about the arrangements we did about your future,” “ Arrangements?” Both Boram and I said at the same time and then our grandparents said, “Yes, your arranged marriage!” Both Boram and I stood up and said, “ What?!!!” I looked towards Boram and she also looked shocked. How can they decide something like this!!?? Why haven’t they ever told us about this? I don’t even know Boram and now i'm supposed to marry her and be all Lovey-dovey with her , i don’t know how to express myself that way.Wait...Lovey...dovey...OHH She’s Boram from T-ara! i should have recognized her sooner! I turn towards her and she was staring at me and turned away quickly and i saw her face blush. She looks cute when she blushes. I turned away from her to not embarrass her.

I turned towards our grandparents and they are all smiling and talking about the wedding like we aren't even here. i had to ask them, “ How can you guys decide something like this and not tell us anything about it?” Boram’s grandma said, “ Of course we told you two!” We both said “WHEN!” My grandmother spoke, “No need to shout, you two used to be inseparable when you two were little we told you we were going to arrange it for you.” I can’t believe they made this promise since we were children. But i don’t ever remember playing with Boram. We both looked at each other and we had the same expression of how we are going to deal with this?


***Will Jaejoong and Boram be able to remember when they met as children? Will Jaejoong and Boram be able to survive this arranged marriage? You’ll have to read! I know it took me a long time to write and it's not the best beginning but i had to start it soon or else i woouldn't. Please be nice and if i make any grammar mistakes them me nicely and i’ll do my best! Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy! I’ll update soon! COMMENT.FAVORITE.SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU :D