FINALE

If Only I Knew

 

Late evening..

When they arrived in their apartment..

“Luhan, give me a hug.”

“What’s wrong?” Luhan asked.

“Just hug me like the one you did with Lay.” Sehun cried.

Sehun fell asleep in Luhan’s arms then Luhan carried Sehun and laid him in his bed.

Morning came..

After their class..

“Luhan, have you seen Sehun? Why is he absent?” Kai asked.

“I don’t know either. When I woke up he’s not in my bed anymore.”
“What? Whose bed again?” Kai asked, surprised with Luhan’s words.

“Nothing. Let’s just look for him.”

Evening came but they still haven’t found Sehun.

“It’s getting late.. you should go home. I’ll just call you when I found him.” Luhan said.

“No. I won’t stop looking for him.”

Luhan’s phone rang.

After answering the call he looked to Kai very upset.

“I think you’ll be the one who will call me when you see Sehun. I have something important to go to.”

“Is Sehun not important to you? KA! I’ll call you when I found him.

At Luhan’s family mansion..

“Luhan, I’m sorry. I really tried my best but they really found out that you’re running away.” Lay said, worrying. “ You’re parents are upset and calls the wedding to the public yesterday evening. Your wedding is already set with that heir of the Tea Company just four days from now. And this time, they found out about that guy living with you in your apartment. They said they will sue her of you’ll not agree with the marriage.”

Two days had pass..

In their apartment..

Luhan was shock to see Sehun sitting in his bed. Luhan then ran to Sehun and hugged him and they both cried without saying anything to each other.

“I really can’t leave you, Luhan. I need a good-bye hug again. This time, I want it to last forever. I don’t want to leave you.”

Morning came..

“Let’s just stay like this, Sehun. I can leave everything for you. I will protect you.” Luhan hugged Sehun and kissed him in his forehead.

“I’ll just buy Milk Tea, wait for me here.” Luhan said.

Sehun gave Luhan a kiss longer than their second kiss.

When Luhan arrived in their apartment he found out the door open and saw Kai with many police inside their apartment.

Kai was crying.

“He took poison.” And he handed Sehun’s phone to Luhan. “Sehun’s phone was on its calendar when we found him dead laying on your bed.”

Luhan found a note on the next day’s date.

“On this day, I will marry a man whom I never met. I wished I was born with a normal family, not owning any company, a family that would not set you up with other company’s child. I can’t leave Luhan. I promised him I will be his wall forever. I promised him I will never leave him. I promised him I will protect him. My parents told me that they would kidnap Luhan and throw him on the other side of the country if I won’t marry that heir of Gaming and Toy Company. Giving up my life is the best way I know to keep that promise.

To Kai,

Thank you for providing me everything. I liked you even after I knew that you own that convenience store and lied to me. I also did lie to you. I’m sorry.

To my Luhan,

I never knew what true love is until I met you. I really wanted to tell you everything that day on the airport. That, that card wasn’t a give-away. That I’m the heir of a Tea Company and that I want to ran away with you. I will love you as wide as the EXO planet.”

Then Luhan received a message from Lay.

“Luhan, you can live with Sehun now. I heard that, that heir you’re going to marry commit suicide. You’re parent wants to meet that guy that you’re willing to give up everything for.”

Luhan run to Sehun’s dead body and drunk the bottle of poison Sehun haven’t finished drinking.

“If only I knew.”  Then he dropped the bottle of poison and die.

 

I’m sorry for this messy story guys. It’s my first time making a fanfic. Hope you felt something. kkkk HunHan forever.

 

Sehun’s msg to Luhan “I never knew what true love is until I met you.” This was Luhan’s words for Sehun. I just changed the word ‘friendship’ to ‘love’.