LIVE SHOW

THE GIRL FROM MARS

I am staying inside my tinted car parked outside this isolated coffee shop while waiting for Jiyong.  That brat begged me to meet up with him tonight telling me that her friend finally came back from Philippines. He actually mentioned the girl’s name to me but I forgot it already. All I know is that it’s the weirdest name I have ever heard for a Korean girl name. It’s actually a three lettered name. Tch! I wonder what her parents were thinking when they gave her that three lettered name.

 

 

 

It’s been 15 minutes now and Jiyong is still out of sight. I should have stayed in my villa and played with my limited edition toys. If only Jiyong didn’t threatened me to give me few lines in our new songs if I will not come out of my house and meet his friend from Philippines. I remember how that brat blackmailed.

 

 

 

“Hyung, please meet me at Coffeeko Café tonight.  Remember Sandara, my friend who had her acting training in YG before? She’s finally back in Seoul and we’re going to meet tonight. I want you to meet her.” Jiyong looked at me and waited for my reaction.

 

 

 

“Hmmmm Ji, I have plans tonight. I’m afraid I will not be able to go with you. Maybe I’ll just go with you next time.” People close to me knows how I get awkward when I am around new people. I am just wondering why Jiyong is suddenly making me a third wheel in this get together.

 

 

“No buts Hyung. I really want you to meet Sandara personally. I’m sure you two will become close friends. You both have the same personalities. And would you believe, you also have the same birth month.  She is also friends with Dongwook hyung so I know you will click as friends.” Jiyong disregarded my protests.

 

“But…..” I was cut-off when Jiyong wave his hand in front of my face.

 

 

“Non-sense hyung. I will see you there or your parts in our new song will be given to Ri.” Jiyong smirked at me and raise his brow.

 

 

 

“Whhaaattt? Okay fine, fine. I’ll be there.” I pouted but this brat just look at me.

 

 

 

 

And here I am now waiting patiently for that brat named Kwon Jiyong. It is now twenty minutes after that agreed meeting time but I haven’t seen his presence in the area yet.  I am now getting grumpy with every passing second. I am startled when I saw a girl stand in front of my window. I observe the girl inside and I can’t help but laugh when I saw what the girl is doing in front of my car window.

 

 

 

 

The girl stood in front of my car window and started fixing herself.  She is wearing a white tee, huge sunglasses and a cap. Her face is so small that it was almost covered by the glass she’s wearing. I have always been a er for girls with beautiful eyes so I got curious with how the girl look like without her sunglasses. I bet this girl just look normal without her glasses on.  Heavens must have heard my question because the next thing I saw the girl removed her hat and shades and put it on top of my car.

 

 

She started combing her hair in front of my window. She leans closer to examine her face. I felt my heart beat faster when I saw her beautiful brown eyes.  I felt like she was looking directly at my soul when she stared in front of my window. I move closer to my window to get a good look at her. Wow, this girl is a looker.  I can definitely say that she is all natural. She’s looking so fresh and pretty.

 

 

 

She took something from her bag and I saw that she took out a compact. She started putting foundation on her flawless face.  I don’t get why she have to put on those to be honest because that girl got a clear complexion.  I’m not even kidding about her having zero pores.  After a while she digs inside her bag again and this time she brought out an eye liner. She leaned closer and started drawing lines on her eye lids. After that she paused for moment to examine her eyes. Wow, when I thought that her eyes are already beautiful without makeup, my breathe halt when she gave a come hither look with those smexy eyes. Wow, her stares alone emit an aura of iness.

 

 

She put back her eyeliner inside then brought out another tube. By the looks of it, I think she brought out a lip tint. She opened the tube then started dabbing small amount of tint in her cheeks and lips. She gently spread the tint on her cheeks and she became even more beautiful. She touches her lips to spread the tint and after that she pouted her lips cutely.

 

 

She stared making cute gestures in front of my window while I am dying inside just by looking at her. She just looks so cute and adorable and pretty and oh I am running out of adjectives to describe her already. After sometime, she stops doing all those cute gestures.  She look down on her body and then she pouted some more. She seems disappointed with something. She put her hand in front of her chest and started examining them. Oh my gahhhhhh, what is this girl doing? Is she seriously touching her non-existent ies in front of my car window? She stealthily looks around the area and when she’s sure that no one is around she brought out something from her bag.

 

 

 

I started giggling like a hyena when I saw what she took out from her bag. Waaahhhhhhhh bwahahahahaahahahahahaha…..can you guess what this girl just brought out from her bag?

 

 

 

 

 

SILICONE PADS, yes she took out silicone pads.  She looks around again and right in front of my eyes with only my tinted car window separating eyes, she lifted her shirt and put those pads inside her bra.  She immediately pulls down her shirt after putting those silicone pads. She looks around again to make sure that no one notices her.

 

 

 

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, what did I just saw. Gaahhhhhhhh my eyes…my eyes….  She stands confidently in front of my car again sporting that big smile of hers. She looks so happy now as compared before. She started doing these y poses in front of me again. The girl really looks happier with the addition of her silicone pads. Her chests are now looking fuller thanks to her pads but she doesn’t really need those for her to be y.  

 

 

“ I’m going to make you fall for me Yongie.” Wow, the girl got a very cute voice as well.

 

 

 

“Fighting Sandy!!!!” She lift her fist and started to turn around. I don’t know what prompted me to open my window and call her out. I don’t want to get her out of my sight. So without thinking of the consequences I let my window down. I saw her freeze when our eyes met. Her face started to run out of color and I can see how her eyes widen in horror.

 

 

“Hey Miss….nice show you put in there.” I smirk at her and she just stayed looking at me.  Her eyes are truly one of the most expressive eyes I’ve ever seen in my whole life. Right now different emotions are playing in her beautiful orbs and this includes shock, embarrassment, fear and finally anger.

 

 

 

I watch as she walks towards me. She leaned her face closer to mine and I smell her sweet perfume. She look me in the eye and she uttered something that I couldn’t understand.

 

 

“Ano, nag-enjoy k a ba? Tingnan natin kung mae enjoy mo rin tong gagawin ko sayo? (trans: Did you enjoy? Let’s see if you will enjoy what I will do to you next?

 

 

After she uttered those words, I felt an unbearable pain hit me and that’s when I realized that the girl is pinching my left ear hard.

 

 

“Yeahh….let go….let go.” I tried to remove her hand from my ear but she didn’t let go. When my eyes started tearing she let go of my ear then yelled at me.

 

 

 

“You erted man. Maniac……! Don’t ever show your face again or I will surely cut your balls next time. ert!!!!

 

 

 

Gaaahhhhh, how can a petite and innocent looking girl like her act like an amazon? Hmmmpppp, it’s you who should not cross path with me little girl. Nobody messes up with the great CHOI Seunghyun  unscathed. I will definitely get my revenge on you little girl.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: First chap is up!!!!!! Thank you to all those who subscribed and for the comments.

 

 

linlin_10 ^______________________^