To get you back

Always have, always will.

It has been a few days since that encounter and Daehyun can't still get over on what had happened; the way she helped him, the way she said she'll be leaving because of Joon. He sighed and sat on the chair, turning on the computer and started typing. Unknowingly, he had typed 'Hyosung' and an article caught his eyes.. it was entitled; 'The truth about HyoJoon revelaed' He opened it immediately and stated reading it...

 

HyoJoon.. or the Hyosung-Joon couple have been quite a hot topic these past few weeks since their photos spreaded out however, these issues were nothing but just a rumour. The truth is they are not dating, they were just good friends. Yesterday, one of our staffs called Lee Joon of MBLAQ and he said; "The issues about us dating isn't true, it was all just made up however, I do admit that we are indeed the persons in that photo but it was really nothing. Hyosung is my best friend. Nothing more. And we already promised that we won't date each other so could you please drop these issues now and I hope there would be no more issues about us in the future. That's all. Thank you" Meanwhile, Hyosung also denied the dating issue stating; "The issues about me and Joonie oppa isn't true. We were just best friends. Nothing else" Despite their announcement of them being just bestfriends, there are still numerous people who keeps on shipping them while the others rejoiced saying.. "WOOHOO! DAEHYO FOREVER!!!! <3", "Yes! Joon oppa is mine!!" and "Yay! Joon oppa is for Jiyeon eonnie and Hyosung eonnie is for my oppa.. Kidding! ^^ She only belongs with Daehyun oppa. Daehyo forever! <3"

 

As he finished reading the entire article, a smile suddenly crept upon his lip. Daehyun felt completely happy not only because she isn't dating Joon but because there are many DaeHyo shippers out there and it gave him alot of strength. I've been a chicken before but not anymore. Jeon Hyosung, I'll get you back.