DaeHyo's anniversary ❤

Always have, always will.

February 14; Daehyun and Hyosung's anniversary date. Their company fulfilled the couple's wish; to be able to spend their day together, alone. And now, they were at B.A.P's dorm. (Only the two of them, the other members went out with their manager and the other Secret members.) Hyosung was laying on the couch, her head placed on Daehyun's lap while he was holding a book on his right hand, fully focused on the book while he was caressing his girlfriend's hair with his free hand. Hyosung would look at him from time to time. She smiled as she thought, I am very lucky to have someone like him by my side. So innocent, so pure, so loyal, so everything. Well it was true, he has the personalities and features every girl would wish for yet for her, it felt weird. She turned her attention away from him and stared at the wall thinking about some other things.

Daehyun was engrossed in his book he's holding when his gaze landed on his precious girlfriend. She was pouting, scrunching her nose while looking at the window. Suddenly her brows met each other. Aigoo, why so cute? He had the urge to kiss her but he prevented himself from doing so. He closed the book and placed it on the table beside the couch, He smiled and caressed his girlfriend's cheeks.

"Baby, what are you thinking of?" He asked, breaking her off her little world. She blinked thrice before turning her head to her boyfriend, she twitched her lips before answering

"Nothing. Just some stuffs"

"Like?"

"Well" She hesitated before continuing, "Don't you think it's a little weird baby yah~?" She sat up and faced him. Now, it's time for him to raise a brow

"What's weird baby?"

"You, me dating. We're from the same company and aren't you a little... No wait, scratch that. You're waaaaay too young for me baby, don't you think?" She sighed looking down

He smiled and lifter her head, he stared at her lovingly, "Well to be homest, it is a little weird but there's no problem with that. And what if we're few years apart? It couldn't change anything. I love you, you love me and that's all that matters baby. So don't worry about those stuffs okay?" He smiled leaning in and gave her a passionate, sweet, intoxicating kiss. After a few, they pulled away to cath their breath and he whispered, "Happy anniversary. I love you so much Jeon Hyosung. Forever and ever and ever." She giggled and he leaned in again for another kiss. "I love you forever more Mr. Jung Daehyun" She said in between kisses, making him smile.