How are you?

Always have, always will.

4 weeks passed; Yes, it has clearly been four weeks since their break-up was publicized and some were happy while the others are disappointed not with the two but with themselves, because if it wasn't because of them, the two would still be happy together. But aside from that, Hyosung and Daehyun's fans stopped their little fight with each other, they also stopped bashing the two artists.

For the first four days, Hyosung kept herself locked at her room without even bothering going out, she haven't eaten nor slept but due to her manager's persistence, she finally decided to came out of her little den. On the day she finally decided to go out, Her members and her manager noticed the big change in her. Hyosung had lost alot of weight, her eyes were puffy and bloody red, her eyebags are it's extent. In short, she looked really horrible. And so they did everything, everything that can make her happy and as time passes by, she started to forget all about the break-up with her member's help and also with the help of her bestfriend, MBLAQ's Lee Joon.

 
On the other hand, with every passing day, Daehyun felt completely empty and lost and it never failed to catch 's attention. Zelo and Himchan was still upset at him, for hurting their favorite noona and making the wrong decision on not fighting for her while the others pity him but still, they do understand him and the situation they went. Daehyun did everything to forget her yet he couldn't. Everything he sees and does reminds him of her.
 
He was at his room, laying on the bed when he heard the door cracked open, there stood Yongguk
 
"Daehyun get dressed. We'll be having our training later, mmkay?"
 
​"Yes hyung" He said proceeding to the bathroom. Hyosung ah, how are you? Are you doing fine?