Chapter 6: Power Revealed

Angels Unite!

~SHINee's Lair-

"Let's get moving" ordered MinHo. They all walk into a room which is big and spacious. JongHyun said it was undestructable. As they went inside, they were asked for warm ups before they actually transfrom.

"You guys can do this. Here hold these" as Taemin handed over the necklaces to a girl and a boy which happens to be Suho and Heather. "Now I want all of you to focus on your inner energy" said Taemin while Elyra was watching. "Heather, Suho when i count 1,2,3 you guys shout 'Angels Unite!' okay."Taemin lead them and then both of them nods.

"Foccus. Clear your mind...and relax...1-2-3" 

"ANGELS UNITE!" as both of them shouted. Then the necklaces glows and turned them into different characters. All the girls have wings except for Da Hye, she can float by using her natural paper-airplane-like structure 'wing'. "Whoa! Check this outfit! it's totally MAGNIFICENT!" Heather cheered. All agreed even Kristy who's kinda cold hearted thinks it's pretty. 

Meanwhile the boys...

"Why can't we have wings?" Chanyeol complained

"That's because we're not faries" Baekhyun replied with humour.

"This outfit is pretty tight but it's amazing. It's the coolest clothes that i've ever seen." Kai stated.

"I know! It looks like we have a protection shield or something" Sehun agreed while making something sounds wrong.

Everyone stays quiet and then suddenly they burst into laughter except Sehun who don't understand why are they laughing for.

"SILENCE" Key ordered. "Now that u guys had transf

ormed, let's figure out your powers" He continued.

"This may take a lot of time because there are 12 of you here. So let's begin with the boys first." MinHo said.

"Suho step forward please" Minho Ordered as Suho walk towards him while the rest were in a group looking at them.

"Everyone in this world thinks i'm a great seeker and i can seek what's truth and what's fake" Minho added. "And i think you might have the potential of the Water Element." "Now make a circle with your own hand, a big one, twist it around until you formed a water ball" Suho instantly followed what had been told. "Be careful and dont-" -SPLASH- "wet the place" minho said with a small voice. "We can fix that right?" Suho looking innocent.

"next!" Minho ordered.

Chanyeol stepped out bravely infront of MinHo. "hmm..." MinHo's eyes glowed dark red as he observe Chanyeol carefully. "You have the fire element" he said. "Can i try it now?" Chanyeol who's desperate to use his power. "To be safe, let out your hand and use your inner will to make it". Then Chanyeol did as what he s

ays. A small fire came out on his hand and he didn't feel anything at all. Not even burn. 

Kai approach towards MinHo. "I wonder..." said Minho while thinking. "Just stand there while i change my position." Minho ordered. "Okay come here" MinHo said. Kai walked. "no no no" MinHo shook his head. "what?" Kai confused. "You, use your inner ability to come here without walking." said MinHo. Kai was only few distance away from MinHo. "that's it, breathe in and hold ur breath then zap" MinHo taught him to. Kai hold his breath and then ZAP he's already behind MinHo. "Wow can i try for running?" Kai asked. "suit yourself" then Kai started Zapping/teleporting around. Then he stopped. "i think i'm gonna vomit" said Kai. "U have to practice more on ur breathing" said MinHo

"Who's next?" asked Minho. Then D.O stepped out infront of him. "wow you're the tough guy" MinHo said. The rest laugh. "hahahha him? the short one??" Chanyeol mocked. "Shut up" D.O said trying to defend himself. "Enough!" MinHo yelled. "Now i know you have the strength ability" Minho told D.O "Hit the wall." Minho ordered. "What?" "Just hit it!" "Okay" as D.O hit the wall.."ouch my poor hand!" D.O cried. "I told you to foccus on your inner energy earlier" "Now try it again" D.O inhale slowly and then he close his eyes and then BAM! there's a mark on the wall. "That's it!" Minho clapped his hand."Let's go for your feet. Just hit the ground" said Minho. D.O did exactly what had been told and then BAM!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun stepped forward and then let MinHo figure out his power. "You're the brightest of them all" said MinHo. "umm i don't do metaphors. can u please explain?" Baekhyun said. "Just breathe in and out relaxingly, and then hold up ur hand" MinHo asked. As Baekhyun did the trick,  he shocked to see a bright light coming from his palm. "Now do u understand?" Minho said sarcastically. Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

 

 

Finally, it's Sehun's turn. "you..." said MinHo. MinHo grabbed a small book and found out Sehun's power. "you have the Wind Element" MinHo continued. "how can we do this..emm" said MinHo while putting his hand on his lips. "You can blow i think...and yea use your hand to from wind." Minho expected. "You think" said Sehun. "What? not all seekers have the right prediction." Minho replied back. "okay now just a simple task for you..blow." Sehun blowed there's wind coming out from his mouth . 

"for girls, let's figure it out. now who first?" MinHo asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: sorry for not updating for so looooooong. i have so much to do at school XDD hahahah so i hope u like it. and sorry it's quite a long one. hahah.