Chapter six: The date. (Sil and Yongguk's POV)

Can't promise that things wont be broken, But I swear i'll never Leave. [[Hiatus]]

Ok so I hope you liked chapter 6, now this is also part of chapter six but this is Sil’s POV and Yongguk’s POV.

I hope you like it!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sil’s POV

 

I took one more glance in the mirror before adding the long brown coat, I added my black sunglasses and a black beanie to go along with it.

 

“Good I don’t even recognize myself” content with my look I left for the station. When I finally got on I noticed King and Nana sitting down so I stood a few feet away from them covered by a giant guy, they didn’t see me but I could have seen them. After what seemed like 5 hours which was really just 2 and half hours we made it to Seoul, they got of first then I followed.

 

“Nana you better not screw this up” I mumbled quietly following them. They went on a ride and I follow close behind, I have to admit keeping an eye on her didn’t mean that I wasn’t gonna have fun of my own. I just hated the fact that Zelo rejected me though.

 

I send him a text yesterday asking to come with me to Lotte World but I didn’t really tell him why I just asked as a friendly trip but he just rejected me saying he had to study, Geez that idiot never studies he could have at least lie better like saying he had something to do with the rest of the gang.

 

I was a few people behind them I notice they were talking but I couldn’t hear what they were saying I did see Nana smile which made me happy, she deserves to be happy. Finally we got on the ride and it was really fun I’m glad I didn’t eat yet otherwise It would have not been a pleasant ride, I took a glimpse of them remembering my job and honestly I knew she would be trembling she always had thing fright of heights while me on the other hand loved high places not only is the view beautiful but going somewhere high is like an escape from all the noise down there.

 

We got of the ride and I kept my distance watching King grabbing her hand but she yanked it away and retorted something back then all I could have heard was king screaming “Save me save me im gonna die” I laughed because he was probably mimicking her from what she was yelling on the ride. She said something and entered one of the small stores I just stood outside by the window watching them when they got out, King put some cat ears on her and she blushed. Geez can she be any more obvious that she likes him?! I rolled my eyes and followed them, they turned the corner and I was about to do the same but I bumbed into someone causing me to fall on my while my sunglasses came off.

 

“Oh, sorry I didn’t see where I was going are you-“ I looked up at the sudden stop of the voice.

 

“Sil?”

“Oh god why you why now…” he grabbed me by my arm and helped me up.

 

“What are you doing here? Are you with your gang?” he asked looking around.

 

“I’m not… I’m alone” he looked at me somewhat lost.

 

“Why are you here alone?”

 

“I don’t need to tell you my whole life story you know” I took my glasses and put them on but before I could walk away he grabbed my arm.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re spying on them” I was shocked by his sudden statement. I looked at him.

 

“W-what ar-“

 

“Oh, don’t try to act innocent, that coat, the glasses, the beanie I didn’t even recognize you until the glasses where knocked off” he took the glasses off again. “But don’t worry, I’m also here to stalk them” he smiled pleased like he was doing a good job.

 

“Why?” I was actually shocked by him doing this but yet curios to why.

 

“I’m afraid b.a.p would be here to screw things over”

 

“So you’re alone?”

“Well…now I am, I’m with the gang but I just got bored and wondered of on my own”

 

“Ohh… Oh I need to go follow them” just like before when I tried to leave he grabbed my arm. “What are you doing let go I need to go check up on them”

 

“Relax she is in good hands and I got my Gang checking up on her” he looked down at me.

 

“How can I trust you?” I glared at him. Quite frankly I was ready to beat him up.

 

“You know, you’re really cute” he smiled and I felt my cheeks heating up.

 

“W-what?!” I couldn’t believe what he just said.

 

“You heard me, you’re. cute.” He said dragging me away.

 

“W-what where are you taking me?!” I struggled trying to get out of his grip.

 

“We are gonna go on our own little Date” he said taking me to the outside of  Lotte world.

 

“What makes you think I would go on a date with you?!” I suddenly stopped and dropped down sitting with my legs crossed and my arms crossed pouting and looked straight ahead.

 

“Hey, Sil” I looked up ‘Click’ did he just…

 

“Did you just took a picture of me!?” he nodded happily, I stood up ready to take the phone but I couldn’t reach because he held it over his head.

 

“Now of you don’t want me to send this picture to everyone in our school and yes, I can do that I have the technology for that, I suggest you stand up take of that coat and lets have fun” he winked then smiled.

 

“This …. He’s good.” I stood up and took of the coat which meant me agreeing to him taking me out. I guess I could give it a shot like Nana did with King.

 

We made our way through the crowd of people and got on a few rides. It was fun he may seemed buff and scary but truthfully going on rides he and Nana can hold hands, both of them screaming in high pitched voice. Geez what babies!

 

Of the rides he could only look down, I guess he was trying to be manly but ended up almost ting his pants.

 

“Are you ok?”

“I AM TO MANLY!” he shouted alarming people around us and I held my hand up in defense.

 

“Dude chill your I only asked if you were okay” he sighed and looked down.

 

“Sorry… I’m not used to high places” he scratched his neck.

 

“haha relax, everyone has fears but knowing you somewhat conquer your fear to go on the ride with me means that you’re pretty manly” I giggled at the last word.

 

“Thanks” he said. “But I’m not going on the bungee jump one!” I laughed.

 

“Yah! Stop laughing!!” he tried to be serious but in the end he laughed along. We made our way back inside making sure that we were not near Nana and King or the other members of Lc9. we played a few games and he won me a pet gold fish. Great something I need to feed and take care of. After the games we went to grab ourselves two boles of ramen with coke and sat in the small park inside eating.

 

“You know I don’t regret going on this date with you, but you are gonna delete that picture right?” he nodded.

 

“I’m a nice person you know” he looked at me. “You know he actually is cute… im glad I gave this a try” I smiled

 

“So tell me, who is Sil” he asked moving to sit across me. I thought for a while before answering.

 

“Sil is a sarcastic piece of ” he choked at my words.

 

“Really?” he cleaned his mouth.

 

“What are you those guys who only like angelic girls who doesn’t say bad words and hates to get their hands dirty?” I raised a brow looking at him. All he did was laugh.

 

“I like you already” he stated simply which again caused me to look down while my cheek started to burn up. He poked my cheek.

 

“Are you blushing? Cute!” he clapped his hands like a little girl.

 

“You seem more girly than me” I laughed at his reaction. We ended up talking about how I met Nana and our family connection and he only said where he was from no parents no sibling just on his own, I felt bad for him I mean if I was in his position I wouldn’t be able to handle that much, I would have lost myself and probably resolved to suicide.

 

We finished our ramen and cleaned up we walked around Lotte world just looking at the kids having fun and occasionally we exchanged a few words but it was mostly silence not an awkward silence but like a silence we enjoyed together. Even though I come from a wealthy family and surrounded by people I love while he was on his own until he met the rest of his gang we understood each other perfectly.

 

We were having fun until Rasa got a text saying that he should be at the skating rink fast, we made our way there to find Nana being dragged away by Yongguk and Lc9 covering King while B.a.p covered Yongguk and Nana.

 

“NANA!!” King tried to grab her attention.

 

“Nana!!” I screamed. Running towards her leaving Rasa to go to s.

 

“Sil!?” I turned to see Zelo.

 

“Come on Nana, were going home!” Yongguk said swinging Nana over his shoulder.

 

“Hey! put her down!” I was about to go stop Yonggul but Zelo held me back.

 

“Zelo what the !?” he didn’t say anything it looked like he was mad and he only kept holding me back. No matter how many times Nana protested he only god dragged away by Yongguk and soon they were gone.

 

“What the hell Zelo!” I got out of his grip and took a few steps back.

 

“What the hell?! You are asking me that?! I should be the one asking you what the hell!!” he shouted, I never saw him so angry.

 

“What’s your problem?!”

 

“What the hell where you doing with our enemy?!” he asked.

 

“You mean, your enemy! And they aren’t the bad guys!” I shouted back. “And that’s why you rejected me?! So you can come and spy on Nana and ruin her date?!” I got mad at this whole situation he calmed down and looked away. “Answer me Zelo” I got impatient. He only shook his head.

 

“I shouldn’t be dealing with you right now” I scoffed.

 

“Excuse you” he looked at me with no emotion what so ever and that took me by surprise but then he walked away with Jongup who witnessed everything. I stood there watching him leave, for some reason I felt hurt at what he just said… did I just got fully rejected?

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Yonguks Pov.

 

“Yongguk looks liked they are going for their third ride” Youngjae said heading my way with the binoculars I could only nod. So far they have been going on their rides and I know that Nana is afraid of heights so I wondered how it went.

 

“Himchan can you pass me a burger?” Daehyun said while playing on his phone. We have been sitting in this little hut in the park and taking turns checking on them, Youngjae just came back from his turn and now Zelo had to go. I sighed and stood up.

 

“going somewhere?” Himchan asked passing Daehung a burger. I nodded.

 

“I’m going for a walk” I really hate waiting and I wasn’t enjoying the fact that they were having fun, so far he hasn’t done anything bad which is making me look bad.

 

“Argh!! I’m going crazy” I ruffled my hair. I let out a deep sighed and walked around passing couples playing games, eating and just enjoying each others company. I have to admit I am jealous of them and jealous of King especially since she is with him.

 

I made my way into the park walked around then to the skating rink walked some more just basically walked and walked until I came across a crowed of people making a circle my curiosity took over and I went to check out what all the commotion was about. When I managed to made my way almost in front al I could say is.

 

“Wow…” Her caramel skin seemed to shine by the light shown upon her, she moved smoothly yet skillfully, she had black leggings on with a long white shirt covering her till above her knees, black converse that matched with a leather glove on her right hand. Her long pitch black hair covered by a snapback. Infinite’s – chaser was on and her with about 6 more other girls danced like they have been training for years but my eyes could only look at her. Such perfection in one human being. The song came to a stop and they bowed as the crowd went wild I even found myself clapping for this stranger.

 

Soon the crowd disappeared and I still stood there shocked but got out of my trance when she walked pass by me and I inhaled her scent… Vanilla. I turned around and reached out for her and grabbed her shoulder.

 

“excuse me?” even her voice was pleasant. … keep it cool Yongguk, did you forget why you’re here?! Focus! But maybe a small chat with her wont hurt. I shook my head and took my hand of her shoulder.

 

“Uh..” I cleared my throat. “That was pretty cool” she seemed to relaxed when I took my hand of her.

 

“Thanks” she said. It was quiet, Yongguk think of something.

“I never saw a girl dance like that before seemed like it took forever because those moves where perfect” smooth…

 

She only looked at me emotionless.

 

“Thanks, but if you’re trying to hit on me because of my body get lost I’m not interested.”  She stated as if she had been through this before.

 

“No, I’m not interested in dating you, I just thought I would compliment an awesome dancer” she looked at me then smiled.

 

“Do you dance?” I shook my head. “wan’t me to teach you?”

 

“Rhea, are you coming?” one of the other dancer asked. But she shook her head.

 

“Go ahead, I’ll catch up later” she said then turned to me. “let’s go somewhere” she started to walk away and I followed. We ended up at the park behind a giant old tree, she hooked her ipod to a Minnie speaker and “Tasty – you know me” started playing, again she showed her moves and I was in a trance. “Ready big boy?” she smiled before showing me some simple moves.

 

We stayed there for a while dancing and just talking, I learned that she is still in High school, and is gonna finish this year. We both had allot in conmen, she liked rappers which I’m a really good rapper and I loved dancer which she is one but it was a mutual friendship feeling, well at least that’s what I hoped I already had someone keeping my mind busy, but for some reason that person wasn’t in my head when I first saw Rhea, I shook my head at the though and pushed it away thinking I must be going crazy.

 

I was taken out of my trance when she poked me.

 

“W-what?” I realized that I started thinking deep and didn’t notice my phone ringing. Oh my phone I took it out and answered it.

 

“Yeah?” it was Himchan. “What?!  I’ll be there!” I stood up.

 

“Where are you going?” Rhea asked.

 

“I need to go, it was nice getting to know you but… I priorities” I sighed. She stood up and I saw that she was upset but I couldn’t do anything because right now Nana is my first priority. I looked at her for the last time wondering when I’ll meet up with her again and took my leave.

 

I made a run for it until I made it to the skating rink when I saw something that just knocked me back to reality, that’s right…Nana the only girl I could ever look at. I was pissed by what I just saw.

 

“Yongguk!” Himchan cried running towards me.

 

“Yongguk what are-“ before Jongup could finish I had made my way to the middle of the skating rink where King was currently kissing Nana and grabbed her by her arm and took her away, soon Himchan and Zelo came running towards king grabbing him so he doesn’t get near me and Nana.

 

“Nana!” King yelled trying to get her attention.

 

“Nana!” me and Nana both turned our attention to Sil running towards us with Rasa? “What are they doing together?” I shook my head.

 

“Come on Nana we are going home!” I dragged her away.

 

“What? No! I don’t want to! Let me go Yongguk!!” she protested and struggled to get out of my grip, I grabbed her by her waist and threw her over my shoulder.

 

“PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BEFORE I KICK YOU!” she threaten and started to struggle but my grip on her was tight. The rest of the gang made sure King didn’t get near me while Zelo held Sil back from coming near us. It was just a mess, we made our way to Lala’s house.

 

“The hell!?” she asked obviously confused. Soon Youngjae and Daehyun came with her shoes and other belongings, she took her giant panda bear and went upstairs I followed before she could close the door I slid my feet in and blocked the door from closing she jumped on her bed and covered her and the panda, I slid in and closed the door behind me locking it. She yelled at me to get out and leave her alone but I only ignored it until she went completely silent. I was mad at what just happened… I was jealous and I wanted to  beat King up for what he had done, but right now I wanna make sure she is ok.

 

“ha… what am I thinking of course she’d not ok, she’s probably really pissed at me right now and probably hates me…oh god… please don’t let her hate me” I stood there in quiet unsure of if she really does hat me or not until I build enough courage to break the silence and asked.

 

“Do you hate me?” I stood there waiting for her answer.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of.

OMG IM SO SORRY IM LIKE LATE ON THIS I SAID IT WOULD BE UP BY YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE BUT I DIDN’T IM SO SORRY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!!!

 

If I have any grammar mistake ~

I hope you enjoyed this.

And thank you all for reading!!