Final

Revenge is Sweet (Oneshot)

 

"I heard that you followed me in the states. Is that true?" 
 
"Well, yeah.", Doojoon said without hesitation.
 
"Weren't you in a relationship with Dongwoon that time?", Yoseob adjusted his seating. 
 
"We got together after that.", Doojoon showed the same smile he always gives to Yoseob when they were still together. 
 
"Oh. Wh-why though?", He stuttered a bit.
 
Doojoon inhaled deeply and looked at Yoseob in the eyes, sincerity visible in it. "Because i was stupid enough to think that if i followed you and saw you in the states, then maybe you would forgive me.. And come back to me. That's how stupid i was before." Doojoon joked.
 
Yoseob chuckled, "okay. But i have one more question though.. Why?"
 
"Huh?"
 
"I mean, why did you leave? What came wrong?", Yoseob cleared what he said because the words came out wrong.
 
"Well, i was about to leave 6 months before that. But, well.. i continued fighting for you.. For our love. Then i thought, what was the sense of arguing with them.. With my parents, when i know that they would never stop forcing me to do what they wanted. So i followed them. Then after 2 years i realized that i really really love you, and that i was weak that time to fight for us so i decided to come back but then they locked me up in our townhouse located in some deserted island. With my fiancé i might add. I begged them especially my fiancé to set me free, good thing she likes someone else. Now that was a good thing. After months of begging my parents and her parents, they finally let us go. Now she's engaged with a guy named, Ok.......Taecyon i think?  Yeah him.." 
 
"Ah jinja? How hard..", Yoseob pouted a bit, imagining the things Doojoon have went through.
 
"Of course it is! I'd do anything for you, may it be hard or not!" The other laughed. "Now it's my turn to ask. Will you ever forgive me?", The atmosphere became serious as soon as the question was asked.
 
Then their conversation was interrupted when a 4 year old child ran to Yoseob, "APPA!!" He hugged his Appa's leg.
 
"Oh hey ilhoonie~" Yoseob lifted Ilhoon and rested him on his lap.
 
When ilhoon's attention was turned to Doojoon, he immediately asked Yoseob who he was. "Appa, who is this ahjussi?" 
 
"Oh. He is Appa's old friend." Yoseob smiled.
 
"Old friend? He's handsome too! Like daddy!" Ilhoon grinned at Yoseob then to Doojoon.
 
Doojoon stood up and squatted to meet ilhoon's eye level, "Hey kiddo~ i'm Yoon Doojoon, call me anything you want. But Appa is the best one you can call me.. Or Doo Appa, so you won't be confused!" He smiled warmly at the child.
 
"So that means i have 3 Appas now?" Ilhoon asked innocently, showing three fingers. 
 
"That's just a name you can call him baby, you can call anyone appa IF they are okay with it. Like kwangie and woonie uncles, you call them appa right?"  Yoseob smiled while explaining. 
 
"Ohh, yeah i do. Okayy~" 
 
"Where is Daddy ilhoonie? Did you see him?" Yoseob asked, while scanning the place for  a sign of Junhyung. 
 
"He's inside the car appa~" ilhoon pointed at a Black Maserati outside. 
 
"Can you go to him for a while? I have something to talk about with Doo appa. Okayy~?" Yoseob showed a thumbs up.
 
"Okkie dokkie~" ilhoonie hopped off his father's lap and skipped outside.
 
"I didn't know you had a son. You made me surprised man." 
 
"Then get used to it." Yoseob stuck his tongue out. "and about what you asked me before Ilhoon came.. Uhmmm.. I've already forgave you years ago.  You were my first everything after all.", Yoseob laughed to lighten up the mood.  
 
"Ohh. Okay, that's good!.", Doojoon grinned.
 
"Okkie dokkie~ But for now, Congratulations Mr. Yoon!", Yoseob Stood up from his seat and patted his shoulder. "You're getting married. It's Good that you've finally found the love of your life." Then he sat back. 
 
"I know, but you still have this one big space in my heart that no one can replace though..", Doojoon pointed at his chest. 
 
"Tch. Shut up Yoon, are you ready for your big day next week?" 
 
"Of course! I have always been ready for this.", Doojoon replied cockily. 
 
"Still a jerk i see?", Yoseob smirked. 
 
"Ayeee, i've changed.
 
"For me you haven't and won't ever change.." 
 
"Just admit it man. You'll miss me~", The latter teased.
 
"Of course not. I have Junhyung now right? And you have Dongwoon. Though i still can't believe your parents tried to pair you with Yoona."
 
"Wae? You jealous?", Doojoon winked at Yoseob but he received a punch on the shoulder  in return.
 
"Shut up. I'm going now, Jun and i still have to buy something in the supermarket." Yoseob was about to stand up but Doojoon stopped him.
 
"Wait! Can you be my best man?" Doojoon asked.
 
Yoseob smiled, "Sure, Anything for an old friend."
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So.. What did you two talked about?" Junhyung glanced at Yoseob while driving.
 
"About what happened before, you know... When we still haven't met each other." Yoseob replied.
 
"Are we there yet?" Ilhoon asked impatienly, while pouting.
 
"Nope. Not yet." Junhyung replied and looked at ilhoon on the rear view mirror. "Wae? Are you getting bored already?"
 
"Uh-huh.. And hungryyy! Ilhoonie is hungry!" Ilhoon crossed his arms, with his eyebrows knitted together.
 
"Then starve!" Junhyung stuck his tongue out at his son and continued driving.
 
"Daddy is mean!" Ilhoon looked at Yoseob and tugged on his sleave. "Appa! Appa! Look what daddy did! Did you see what daddy did?! Daddy is very mean.. Right appa? Right? RIGHT?" Ilhoon continued pouting.
 
Yoseob looked at ilhoon then to Junhyung, and pouted too. "Yeah, daddy is very VERY mean. Because he's an old and cold erted ahjussi!" He stuck his tongue out at Junhyung and high fived with ilhoon.  
 
"Wha-- YA! 2 against 1 is not fair! I demand a rematch!" Junhyung shouted childishly in a betrayed like way.