Unhappy ENDING??

Revenge is Sweet (Oneshot)

 

(10 YEARS AGO) 
 
Yoseob woke up to another bright day, thinking that he'll see his Boyfriend again for a date. He did his daily morning routines and went to the bathroom to take a bath, he didn't bother to eat because he was just too excited to even do that. After that he picked the best clothes he had and went straight ahead. He arrived 30 minutes ahead of the time given. He sat on the bench and waited for Doojoon to pick him up, it was winter but he didn't care.
 
10 minutes have passed..
 
 
15..
 
"Maybe he's just late.. There's no way he would forget our date." He whispered, while trying to warm himself up.
 
 
30..
 
"Where is he??" He tried calling Doojoon but the latter's phone was out of reach. 
 
 
Now an hour and a half had passed but Doojoon was still out of sight, Yoseob was now freezing cold and if it wasn't for his best friend Kikwang who saw him shivering on the bench  then maybe he have been freezed to death. 
 
He was sitting on the couch with a thick, warm blanket on him while waiting for  to finish the porridge he insisted to make. Just then,  Yoseob recieved a voice message from an unexpected person. And it was Doojoon. He clicked the button and heard Doojoon clearing his throat nervously. 
 
"Uhm hey baby, no i mean-- Yoseob.. If you have received this message then i have already boarded the plane. I know this is hard to understand but... I'm leaving. I know this sounds too sudden but i realized, maybe we're not for each other. I don't know i'm just....confused. I'm sorry for ditching you on our supposed to be date. Please understand.. But all in all i just wanna say Thank you, Sorry, and Goodbye. Thank you for everything, for being there for me when i needed you, for being the best boyfriend and best friend i've ever had, for the inspiration and thank you for your love. Sorry for the things i've done and said whenever we had those simple fights, sorry for hurting you sometimes, and sorry for leaving you. Lastly, Goodbye Seob.. Till we meet again. Hopefully.."
 
Yoseob bit his lip to prevent tears from falling, but he failed to do so. "Tch. Jerk." He mumbled, and finally big drops of tears fell from his eyes. He inhaled sharply and wiped his tears away, "No, i won't cry over him. Why would i cry over him? He's not that special....Right?? So Don't cry Yoseob..! Don't.....cry." He forced himself, if only it was possible to not cry over Doojoon he thought. 
 
Kikwang heard sniffling sounds from the living room, so he immediately went to the source of the sound and found Yoseob crying like a little child. He sat beside the other and hugged Yoseob from the side, whispering soothing words. When Yoseob had finally stopped crying, kikwang asked him what happened. 
 
"He left.." Yoseob mumbled and looked at kikwang with teary eyes. "He left me kwang. He said that we're not for each other. He didn't love me.. Or did he even try to..?" 
 
"Shh, that's alright seobbie. Maybe he'll come back.." he rested Yoseob's head on his shoulder, and caressed the other's soft locks softly. And he received a tight hug back from Yoseob. 
 
"You'll be alright seob. You'll be alright.."
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(7 YEARS AGO)
 
"3 years Doojoon! 3 ING YEARS! I was dumb enough to wait for three years! I was dumb enough to think that you'd come back to me! I was dumb enough to think that you still love me! You think i would forget that too easily and forgive you? HELL NO!" Yoseob yelled. 
 
"I was confused! Believe me! I didn't know what to do, Who to believe! We were too young! You were 17 and i was 18. But now.. Now i know that i can't live without you. Please.."
 
"Shut up.. Just...shut up. Get out of my sight, i don't wanna ever see you again." 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Yoseob stood in front of a pleading Doojoon,  with an expressionless look pasted on his face. He didn't want to see the latter kneeling down and crying while pleading for him to come back, but he was just so beyond mad that he didn't care at all. 
 
"Yoseob, please.. Please just let me explain! Baby please!" Doojoon begged while hugging Yoseob's waist, salty tears falling from his eyes.
 
"Let go Doojoon. You're wrinkling my clothes." Yoseob replied before unclasping Doojoon's hands from his waist. He walked straight to his car but was then again stopped when Doojoon held his hand tight and turned him around.
 
"Seob..! Please! You know that i love you right? Please! Ma-marry me..! Marry me seob,  please!" Doojoon brought out a ring from his pocket, he was just too perplexed to think of something to do.
 
But Yoseob pretended to not hear anything, he yanked his hand away from Doojoon's grip and went inside the car. He turned the engine on and drove right away. But Doojoon was still persistent to make Yoseob come back to him, so he chased the car and ran as fast as he can. Yoseob looked at the rear view mirror and saw Doojoon still chasing him while yelling his name. Though he's not shocked and pitiful seeing the once most important person in his life. 
 
With a somewhat sadistic smirk plastered on his face, Yoseob snickered and rolled his eyes. "Serves you right," He didn't even bother to stop, well why would he anyway?
 
 
Author's POV:
 
Yoseob wasn't really like that before, he wasn't sadistic when it comes to Doojoon being hurt. In fact he was even the one to help Doojoon with his problems, but that was before. Everything changed. Yoseob changed. Though his friends tried making him feel better, they still failed. They tried bringing him to places where they've made good memories, but the more they try the more hard it is for Yoseob to forget what Doojoon have done. Everyone tried adjusting to the new Yoseob, everyone adjusted to the change he have gone through. His smile that can make anybody feel good was gone, his attitude of always encouraging people to do the best they can was gone, and most especially the Yang Yoseob they all once loved was gone..
 
End of POV.
 
 
(PRESENT YEAR) 
 
"Let's all welcome Mr. Yoseob Yang!"
 
Everyone clapped when a decent looking guy came in walking from the Main Door and proceeded to the podium.
 
"First of all, I want to thank everybody for attending this party, i feel very overwhelmed seeing the  amount of guests who are in here. As all of you know, this company was first started and managed by my father, the owner of this Corporation. We have faced problems, hard and easy. We've been together since this first started, and now that this business was passed to me I hope that the employees and I would get along easily. I promise to do my best in leading you all to a bright road. So once again, thank you.." He bowed and walked down the stairway.
 
"Good job son, i'm so proud of you!" His father patted his shoulder with a wide smile.
 
"Thank you appa.." Yoseob smiled back. 
 
"Hey babe, you did great.." A guy hugged him from the back and kissed his cheek.