Secret Haven.

The Day He Turned Straight

 

Seoul really had a different air than Tokyo. Both were polluted but there was something calming about it.

Even the stars were different.

Hasun looked at the sky and smiled, loving the feel of the biting cold of the wind.

She leaned her body on her precious bike as she stared at the sky. She sighed in disappointment. Stars weren’t as clear as it was when you visit the countryside but it was better than nothing. She had to make the best of what was available.

It was just another night in the lonely but busy city of Seoul. There was nothing interesting for the night that her friends offered. The available alternative was crazy party that would mean drink until you drop. Honestly, drinking until you drop doesn’t look like a good way to spend her time.

For most people there were a lot of things that can be done during the night. In her case, there seemed to be not enough.

She wasn’t an introvert or a social outcast. In fact, she was one hell of a prominent figure in the social circle. Beauty and brains, she had used them wisely to her advantage. It was an advantage she tried to use after she realized how useful they can be.

So, to meet her own needs, she had to resort to private parties. Clubbing escapades wasn’t her thing and bars seemed to be the only bearable place to spend her time.

At 23, she should be out going her way and meeting people. She does meet people but meeting people has a different definition in her vocabulary. She had rather not talk about it. It was rather complex and cryptic even for her.

With nothing else to do, she decided that hanging on a bar she heard from a friend wouldn’t be such a bad idea. One, she was certain that none of her friends would be there and she will have an evening for where she could be herself. 

A few weeks ago, she happened to stumble on a bar which was at the top floor of a high-rise building. The place was pretty neat and spacious. An overview of the city lights made it a perfect spot to relax and have her share of fun.

Secret Haven.

 

 


A short preview... on what's about to come^^

If can call it that.... hehe