Missing Girl

Danger Zone

"Ne Ne~ did you hear the thing about Subaya-chan's disappearence?" I hear a girl say.

"I can't believe that Subaya-chan is missing!" another said.

The whole school sounds like a gossip machine as I walked down the hall. It seems like a girl was missing from her home. This morning, I heard the guy in the radio say that a girl named Koichi Subaya went missing in the middle of the night from sounds of a terrifying scream, her mother hurried to her room only to find the window open and her room a mess.This is the third girl that went missing. Two being before me and Shori's arrival to this school. I walked over to my shoe locker to change to my indoor shoes.

"If it's Subaya-chan, than it has to be Towaki-sensei that did it, it has to be!" the girl continued as I slowly placed my shoes in my locker.

"You're right!" the other said. "That makes total sense!"

Towaki-sensei huh? Who could that be? Ah souka! The teacher for my second period, art class. My classmates told me that Towaki-sensei took temperary leave and will be back soon. I need to know more. I decided to join the conversation.

"Ano excuse me?" I say. The two girls turned around to look at me. "didn't mean to eavesdrop but, who is this Towaki-sensei you're speaking of? I just transfered here."

"Ah, Towaki is an arts teacher and the teacher responsible for the Arts and Literature club. I heard that Subaya-chan and him had many arguements over something and it really seemed to tick him off...alot," the first girl said.

"Shikashi...they had a really good relationship at first but then all of a sudden, they seemed like they really hated eachother." the second said slowly.

"Souka...arigatou ne~" I said. "Bye."

Arguements over something? Good relationship at first? I headed to class as I suddenly felt a jerk from behind and I was dragged into the janitor's closet. I hear the door shut and was pushed onto the floor. I look up to see two girls looking down on me.

"Kuno Harumi-san?" the first girl said. "I'm Ritsu, but that's all you need to know."

I help myself back up and patted the dust off my beige checkered skirt. "Ehhh. Ritsu-chan...yoroshiku ne~" I smiled. "Do you need something from me?"

"Well...if you ask..." she started and looked at the other girl. "my friend Maida and I would like you to stay away from our Yama-kun and Yuri-kun."

 "Our, you said," I smirked. "Since when was Yamada-san yours to begin with anyway, I'm sure he wouldn't be interested in snobby girls like you."

The girl with short hair, Maida or something looked like she was about to pop and Ritsu with a spark of hatred in her eyes.

"You !" she yelled furiously, grabbing onto my uniform collar. "How dare you say something like that to us!?"

I chuckled. "You girls pushed me into this closet and onto the floor but I can't express my honest opinion?" They're such ridiculous girls.

Ritsu grabbed her water bottle, took off the cap and poured water on my head. "Stay away from Yama-kun and Yuri-kun or else," she threw the bottle on the floor. "You better watch out!"

Ritsu and Maida exited the closet silently trying not to be noticed while I'm here with water dripping down my face. Damn. I can't go to class like this. I leave the closet and see Yamada walking down the hall. His eyes widen as he sees me dripping wet.

"Kuno-san?" Yamada rushes towards me. "What happened? You're dripping wet."

As if I don't know that. "Just a little incident," I nochantly said. "Nothing to worry about, by the way, where's the nurses's office?"

"Just turn right down the hall," he said pointing. "I'll take you there if you like."

DING DONG...DING DONG...

"Daijoubu, I could go myself. It's time for class, you better hurry. " I say as I started walking away.

"Alright...see you there!" Yamada yelled down the hall.

I gave him a thumbs up with my back facing him, reaching the end of the hall.

~Yamada POV~

"Alright...see you there!" I yell down the hall.

She gave me thumbs up with her back facing me, reaching the end of the hall.

She's really something isn't she? Usually if I volunteer to help a girl to the nurse, they always squeel and seem really happy but then she is the first one that had ever done that to me. Kuno-san is...different from the other girls. I smile and head to homeroom. I slide open the door and everyone is out of their seat, talking about something. Kana waved me over.

"Ohaiyo Yamada."

"Ohaiyo Yamada-kun."

"Ohaiyo dude."

I smile back. "Ohaiyo minna."

"Oi! Yama-chan! Ohaiyo." Kana said to me.

"Ohaiyo Kana," I reply smiling.

"Ohaiyo Yamada," said Shori walking up to me.

"Ohaiyo Sato."

"Ne~did you hear about Subaya-chan's disappearence," asked Kana.

"Yeah I did."

"I did too!" exclaimed Shori. "Quite shocking isn't it?"

"By the way," Kana started. "Where's Haru-chan?"

"She's in the nurse's office. She was dripping wet," I replied.

"Ohh souka. You and Haru-chan have art class with her right?" asked Kana again. I nod. I open my mouth but before I could, sensei came in.

"Ohaiyo! Now get back to your seat, class is starting!"

"Sensei, Kuno-san is in the nurses office for the time being," I say aloud.

"Oh I see, thank you for telling me," said sensei grabbing the attendance.

~Me POV~

I knock on the door and slid it open. "Ano, gomensai for interrupting," I say quietly.

A woman in her early thirties turned around from her seat and smiled at me. "Ohaiyo, how may I help you this early in the morning?"

"I'm dripping wet, may I borrow a hair dryer if you have one?" I asked, my hair still dripping wet.

"Of course, sit over here."

I sat down and the woman went over to the big drawers and grabbed a pink hair dryer. "What's your name?" she asked walking over with the dryer towards me.

"Harumi. Kuno Harumi desu, yoroshiku.

The woman smiled at me. "Harumi-chan ne~ Atsuuki Eriko, yoroshiku."

Atsuuki-sensei plugged the dryer into the outlet. "Here you go." she said.

"Arigato Atsuuki-sensei," I said grabbing the dryer.

"Your welcome," she replied. "How come you're all wet?

I sighed and smiled. "It seemed like water hates me today."

Atsuuki-sensei giggled. "Souka. anyway I have to do something in the staff room. Go ahead and dry yourself."

"Hai, arigatou sensei," then Atsuuki-sensei smiled and left the room.

I hurried and dried my hair until its all dry. Yosh! I have to get to class, I glance at the clock, it's still first period. Grabbing my bag I hurried down the hall to reach my class 2-B. I slide the door open and everyone looked up from their desks. Yamada and Kana saw me and smiled at me. I smile back.

"Ahh Kuno-san, I heard you were at the nurse's office, now please take your seat." said sensei.

I walked over to my seat near the window and plopped down beside Yamada. I looked out the window as sensei continued with his lesson. Something landed on my desk, it was a small piece of paper folded. I looked at Yamada and he smiled at me. I took it and unfolded it.

It seems like you didn't get lost on your way to the nurse's office

I gave a small smile and wrote, Its not like I'm stupid to not know my way. I threw it on his desk and he opened it, wrote something and threw it back.

You're really funny you know

I chuckled quietly and didn't reply.

30 minutes later...

DING DONG... DING DONG...

"Class dismiss, hurry and get to your second period class."

Everyone hurriedly left the classroom along with Kana, Shori, Yamada and me.

"See you at lunch Haru-chan, Yama-chan," said Kana cheerfully.

"Yeah, see you later KUNO-san, Yamada," said Shori, empasizing my surname. Honestly, he's such a retard. Yamada and I ran to our Art class, not wanting to be late. We entered the class, getting to our seats.

"Oiii Yamada-kuuun," a girl with short curly hair went up to Yamada fluttering her eyelashes. "Wanna have lunch together?"

Yamada looked at me and I looked at the opposite direction immedietely, not wanting to be dragged into their nonsense. "Gomen Yukira-san, I decided to have lunch with Kuno-san and my other friends."

This so called Yukira-san frowned. "Ehhhhh? Doue?" she said complaining, shaking his arm.

"MAYBE another time," Yamada said feeling annoyed and pestered, not wanting to be bothered like this in front of me. I rolled my eyes.

The door slides open. A man in his mid forties with broad shoulders and thick eyebrows walked in. The whole class started to whisper.

"Hello everyone, I"m back from my temperary leave," he scanned the class and saw me sitting there looking bored. "Eh~~ it seems like we have a new student, please introduce yourself to me."

I sighed and stood up. "Kuno Harumi desu, yoroshiku," I bowed slightly and sat back down.

"Kuno-san, it's nice to meet you, I'm Towaki-sensei," he stated. "Your one and only original arts teacher.

My eyes snap back to me. Towaki-sensei? Ehhhh~ so that's him. Yamada looked at me with a questioned expression on his face.


~Someone's POV~

I'm sitting in my seat, not paying attention to the lesson. I heard Towaki-sensei is back. I should take action too.

END OF CHAPTER 3


((See how this SOMEONE said "I should take TOO." hmmmm...what does this mean?? Please wait for my next update guys. It'll be up as soon as possible. BTW. too lazy to proofread. Enjoy!! ^-^))