Chapter 1

The "I Love You" Potion

Just thought that this wink is so smexy right? ;'D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I love you."

This is what I said. In school. In the hallway. To someone I don't even know. AGAIN. Strange right?

Yeah, I'm totally freaking out right now.

"Wh-wh-what?!" asked the stranger, whom I confessed to, blushing. She is tall and has beautiful long black hair. A pair of glasses were on her nose. She seemed innocent with the book clutched hard against her chest.

"Uhm..I..uhh...I was just pr-practiscing these words so..uhm... that I can...uh... confess to..ehmm...someone I love...?" I answered, slightly raising the last word, sounding like I was asking her.

Aish!! Why does that happen to me now?! Just when we bumped against each other I took her book off the floor and gave it to her. When my eyes landed on her eyes the three words came out of my mouth.

"O- oh...okay...ehmm...I- I'll be going then..." she said, sounding irritated and somehow....dissappointed?... O.o

When I was about to say sorry she already dissappeared around the corner. D@mn! She's fast.

Well that wasn't the only case I found myself into. The first time I found myself 'confessing' was just this morning in front of the schoolgates. To my bestfriend...And her girlfriend...

It all started since this morning.

 

 

#Flashback#

 

 

I was waking up, disturbed by the rays of sun shining through the curtains onto my face.

"Uuuughhh!!..." I sat up, rubbing my eyes annoyed, with my hands. I looked to the right to see my alarm clock ringing loudly since 30 minutes....It was 8.30am....wait. School starts at 9am.... WHAT??!! OMGEE I AM LATE AGAIN FOR SCHOOL!! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME UP??!

Oh! That's right! My parents are already out working and my younger sister Krystal was always a 'little' ahead of me to school. I bet she tried waking me up...That would explain the sunrays on my beautiful face and... *sniff sniff*...the cucumber on the pillow next to me.....

"..."

"AAAAAAHHH!!!!! THE GREEN MR. MONSTER IS GONNA EAT ME!!!.... KRYSTAAAAALL!!!!"

After the outburst of many tears I calmed down...I mean when your 'dear' sister cuts a face into that green thing, then who wouldn't cry out her life... :'(

I was ready in just 10minutes! Yaay! New record for the impossible task "WAKE UP EARLIER BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS LAZYSICA"! :-P Maybe thanks to Krystal. I will still have to punish her by eating her precious last delicious mango pudding. Hah!

I ran (more like walked fast) out of my house in a dash.

I was heading through a less crowded park, a shortcut to get to school 10 minutes before lesson, when I heard a quiet humming from far behind me, but as I turned around to search for a witch, the humming went dead too. I squinted my eyes to small slits, looking from my left to right but there was noone in sight. Sh!t! Calm down, Jessica! Maybe there are cats that have the ability to sing, well, it's more like making melodious sounds...like me, the GREAT JessiCat! ;D I kinda got distracted by my self-praising, that I didn't notice a presence creeping up to me. Suddenly a hand was placed on my left shoulder from behind me. I immediately got the creeps, but as I turned around I only saw an old woman smiling at me. I smiled back when I realised it wasn't some creep...or monster...

Just a little old woman with shiny grey hair tied to a bun. She wore some jogging clothes in the color light blue...with a blue cape on her??... O_O

"Hey young miss. You seem like you're in a rush?" the old lady asked me showing her teeth to the point they almost fell off...

"Well yeah. I overslept so I have to keep walking. Ehmm if you don't mind but I will be late for school so-"

"You seem like you're very worn-out. Haven't eaten or drunk anything? Do you want some special juice? It will make you satisfied with the outcome." the old woman cut me off. Yeah those eyebags from all the crying. I looked behind her to see her concession stand with her 'special' juices. Psshh! What outcome?~

"Hmmm... Why not? Besides I'm really starving right now." I answered her with a big pouty-smile.

She only laughed at my randomness and showed me what she got. She got all kinds of fruit juices, even mango juice!

"Oh! This strawberry juice looks really delicious! I would like that please!" I brightend up at this yummy-looking pink thick liquid in the glass bottle.

"Certainly, young miss! But I must remind you that it's a 'special' juice. With this 'special drink' the love of your life will be easier revealed." she told me while her expression suddenly turned serious. She handed me one of her strawberry juices.

I was looking expectly at her. Yeah really? As if! I took it from her hands. On the bottle was a 99% printed. 99% alcohol by volume?... Hmmm... I told her my opinion calmly.

"And I must tell you I don't really believe in those 'special drinks' and all those 'future love' things! Haha! And what's with the 99%??"

She laughed hysterically now, mouth wide open, hiccuping every now and then. Even breathing became hard for her as her stomach hurt from all the laughing....And finally her teeth came off landing on the dirt. I raised a brow at the old lady who was now picking up her teeth and shoving them back into ...without wiping off the dirt. Reminds me of an alligator and Donald duck...with teeth problems... -_-

"What? I just said what I think about it" I pouted more.

"Well..pheww... You will see, young lady. You will see. Sometimes you just learn with failures. And that is free on house for amusing me." she said after more laughing at my statement before waving me off with a smile after I thanked her, or was it a smirk? I couldn't see her clearly as I was now trying to powerwalk (failed) to school after realising the time. From far behind me I could hear her singing a song from before this time using lyrics I didn't quite catch. Something like:

~Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo...~

With only 5 minutes sparetime before lesson starts I made it to the schoolgate of my highschool.

After all the running I leaned myself on the wall trying to take in deep breaths to calm down again. I'm like sooo thirsty right now I could drink a gallon of milk~. I remembered the 'special' juice in my hand before unbottling it and I was sure surprised to see a big unusual water vapour coming out in the bright color pink. But when I blinked my eyes for clarification it wasn't there anymore. Hmmm...suspicious.........Must be a fizzy drink. Well, I'm like really thirsty now so I drank the whole bottle in one go......tasting no fizzyness...

 

"Hey Sica! You're really late aga-"

"I love you." I clasped my hands onto my mouth. What the hell??! How did that just come out?! I couldn't even stop those words from coming out of my mouth!?

.....

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC

 

Hey guys! It's me with the first chapter after a few weeks? lol sorry was really busy keke xD

And look! It's a cliffhanger haha ;'D

 

Anyways stay tuned for more!

 

Also thank you guys for subscribing and commenting! I want moreeee~.... >.<

Special thanks to AsukaEnergetic, JeTiHyunellavodge18 for vote! Luv ya! <3

 (TBC)