Part 3

Rose

Finally, they entered Kai's house (or may I say huge mansion?). It was enormous. There's no other word to describe it. The size was over other things... thus, it had 10 rooms, but the family was just composed by 3 members, so, yeah I also think what they used to do with the rest of the remaining rooms.

"Hum, this is quite big, don't you think?" Krystal said to Kai.

"Yeah, isn't it?" he smiled. "C'mon, be at ease!"

"How couldn't we be?" Sehun mumbled.

"I'll show you the house." Kai said.

"Kim Jong In!"

The three of them turned around at the same time. A beautiful lady with a kid came down stairs of the staircase behind them.

tumblr_m5ymvsq4p31qj3znuo1_250.gif

"You said you would do the laundry!" she shouted.

"Sorry, sweety." he smiled.

"Who are these people?" she asked.

"These are Oh Sehun and Krystal, I guess. They're my friends, from..."

"No need." Krystal interrupted.

"So, is this Im Yoona?" Sehun asked couldn't stop to stare at her.

"I am." she answered. "How do you know who I am?"

"They saw your pic in my desk." Kai replied.

"Have they been at your office? Who are they after all?" Yoona asked.

"I said. Friends. Maybe just some well-known people. But they're reliable." Kai said.

"Why did you take them to our house?"

"I thought maybe they could stay here."

"WHAT? We don't have enough rooms!" Yoona nagged.

"Um... honey? I think we actually have quite enough rooms! C'mon, let them stay. I'm the only person they know from Seoul."

"For how long?" Yoona asked curtly.

"Well, how about for some months?" Krystal asked carefully.

"C'mon. Huh?" Kai insisted.

"Sure. But just 3 months. Then, they're out, heard Kim Jongin?"

"I heard. Now, what about a kiss?"

"No." Yoona rejected scornfully.

The siblings were laughing quietly behind them.

"Thank you, Kai-shi." Krystal smiled.

"Call me oppa. That's too... formal." Kai replied. "You're welcome, Krystal. Is that your real name?"

"No." she laughed. "My real name is Jung Soojung."

"Wait. But that dude is Oh Sehun. How-?"

"I'm adopted." she answered.

"Sorry about that."

"Actually, no. Don't be. Krystal and I are very happy right now." Sehun said. "And I'm not a 'dude'. Call me Sehun."

"I pass." Kai mumbled leaving.

"That... that jerk... why's this funny? Stop laughing, Jung Soojung!" Sehun ordered.

"C'mon, don't be so harsh, dude." Kystal laughed.

"Aishhhhhh."

:::

"And this is your room, Krystal." Kai said. "Yours is the next room, Sehun."

"Omo, thanks, oppa!" Krystal smiled. "It's just big and... huge! Is it only for me?"

"Why?"

"We're used to share a room." Sehun replied.

"Really?" 

"Yeah. It seems like it will be a new experience..." Krystal smirked.

"Great! So, if you need me, I'll be next your door. Rest up." Kai smiled and then left the room.

"Don't you think he's being too corny to you?" Sehun whispered.

"It's called manner, my idiot." Krystal immediately nagged at him.

"Anyway, do you think you'll be able to use a room alone?" he asked.

"Of course I am. I could have done it earlier, but it wasn't possible..."

"Right. Then rest a bit, sister. Today was a tough day." Sehun smiled.

"You too, jerk." she laughed.

Krystal looked around. The pale walls, the expensive furniture and the golden chandelier. All that made her remind her old old house, where she lived with her biological parents, especially the chandelier, with all those crystal pieces and strips.

"Hum. Interesting." she mumbled.

The next day, Krystal woke up with a strange feeling of butterflies in her stomach. Maybe because she would start working on a real factory. She woke up, stretched and prepared for the officers' audition. She wanted to take a bath, but it would take long... anyways, the bathroom was already filled up.

"Hey, Kai? Is it you?" she called knocking the bathroom's door.

"Yeah, it is. I'm taking a shower, could you wait a bit?" he answered from the other side of the door.

"Course." she replied. "This place is huge, I wonder if there's no other bathroom..." she mumbled for herself.

"If you want to use the bathroom, you can go to the other side of the house." 

"Yoona-shi." Krystal stammered.

"If you call my husband 'oppa' then call me 'unnie'." she smiled creepily. "I'll show you the other bathroom. Follow me."

"Why didn't Kai tell me there was another bathroom?" 

"Well, he's a bit forgetful sometimes. C'mon, I'll show you." 

Yoona lead Krystal to a small compartment.

"Here's it. Take a long shower, dear." Yoona smiled (i don't know if we can call that a smile).

"Thanks, unnie." she replied.

"I'll leave you." 

Krystal entered the small 'bathroom'. It wasn't a bathroom. It was a toilet. No bath.

"I was fooled. Again." she mumbled.

"Krystal! Jung Soojung!" someone called from up side.

She quickly ran upstairs and faced two worried men and an angry lady.

"Where have you been?" Kai asked. "I said you to wait here. I'm done, you can use the bathroom."

"Where did you go?" Sehun asked her.

"I... I-"

Yoona glanced fiercely at her while Krystal was trying to make an excuse to don't mention her name.

"I was looking for... towels." it was her answer.

"There are plenty of." Yoona replied. 

"Yeah, don't worry. Now, go and prepare yourself for the audition. You two have to pass, indeed, understood?" Kai smiled.

Krystal was quite excited for it. She wasn't trilingual or experient, but she had what was necessary.

:::

421143_10150705502066963_10933096_n.jpg

tumblr_m6yvr4lWza1qimbwto6_1280.jpg

"I'm all shaking, dude." Sehun mumbled to Kai.

"Relax, man. I'll be in the judges." he winked.

"Listen, you can't cheat." Sehun warned.

"I know, man. I won't see you with those eyes. Hey, look! It's your sister. She looks way better!"

"We didn't use to wear expensive clothes..." Sehun replied.

"With me around, things will change. Prepare to see your sister always pretty and..."

"Stop being a preverted! That's not funny." Sehun scolded.

:::

"The auditions for the new employees will start right now, please enter the room 7 the numbers 13, 14, 15 and 16."

:::

"How did it go?" Krystal asked the nervous brother.

"I think I was ok."

"Really? Good... now is my turn." she said shaking.

"Don't be so nervous. Go and shot your best! I trust you and remember we're doing this for our parents." Sehun smiled.

"Sure. Thanks." she said embracing tightly him.

"Good luck. I'll be rooting for you!"

"Ok, please enter the room 9 the numbers 5, 6, 7 and 8."

"Omg, I'm the seven! What should I do?" Krystal asked.

"Relax, you just follow the order. And also, there's Kai." Sehun winked.

Krystal took a deep breath and entered the room. She was determinated to get that job. Not only to guarantee better life condition to her parents but also to her brother.

:::

"We will now the 135 applicants to the main room 25. Please be there in less of 3 minutes."

"Hey guys!" a cheerful voice greeted.

"Hey Kai!" the siblings greeted.

"You did really well in the audition, Krys!" Kai smiled. "I also saw your curriculum, Sehun. I'm really impressed that you did so many part-times in a really young age! That counts in the gap of 'experience' that many of this age doesn't have. You're a strong candidate to the place. There are still14 spots pending, Soojung also has good shots."

"Really? That's awesome!" Sehun smiled.

"Let's go guys! The results will be announced now." Kai said.

:::

"Hello everyone!" Kai greeted. "As the president of the officers' area, I'm really pleased to open this audition to everyone that's standing here today. We were chasing young men around their 16s to 20s to promote our factory. I saw some great pendings today based on appearence, skills, experience and presistence. I really wished to give you all this spot, but unfortunately, I only have 15 on this envelope. I will now announce the winners of today's audition. Our 15 are: Ko Ah ra, Kim Hyesung, Kim Rian, Nam Jinyoung, Lu Han, Park Kiri, Park Chanyeol, Park Mirin, Shi Gyungmin, Shin Hyori, Oh Sehun, Lee Dayeon, Lee Jieun, Jang Jimin and Jung Soojung. Congratulations! I wish you all the luck for the remaining work time. Then, have a nice day and thank you so much."

After the applauses, Kai directed to the siblings who were overjoyed.

"Thank you so much, man!" Sehun smiled.

"How-?"

"You were amazing on that audition, Krystal. That was 'how' you guys entered this business. Welcome, guys!" Kai smiled. "I also want to present you guys an old friend who also shoted for the spot and won it like you. Here's Luhan. He was born in China, but he's an excellent officer and fluent korean speaker."

tumblr_mgpc8bREG81rx9y05o1_500.png

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the shy guy greeted.

"Don't be so formal. We'll be working in the same office, right?" Sehun smiled.

"Welcome, Luhan. I hope we can work well together." Krystal greeted.

:::

"Ok, guys. Now let's go and sleep tight. Tomorrow you'll be working under me, so good luck." he said half joking.

"Right, let's sleep, Soojung-ah." Sehun agreed.

"See you tomorrow, guys!" she said entering her room.

Sehun and Kai also greeted off, but when he saw Sehun wasn't there anymore, he lead to Krystal's room. He peeked by the door.

"Woah! She's still beautiful while sleeping..." Kai smiled.

Yoona, who was around, caught up Kai peeking on Krystal's room and yelled.

"Kim Jongin! You big piece of crap! Go back to your room." 

Kai startled with those thunder words and pretended he wasn't doing what Yoona though he was doing. [;)]

 

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±   ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±   ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±   ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±   ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

[A/N] Hi there! Here's the third part of the fic, Rose! Yeah, this chap is quite boring, especially because I couldn't portray the audition part any better. Right, this chapter is about how they end up working alongside Kai, how Yoona starts to get jealous and Kai's speckles of feelings for Krystal. It has more action than the before chaps and it'll be following the same writing style, once they'll start to work on a famous company, it has to include more action, drama, etc... Krystal will also understand her feelings for Kai, later ;) but we're praying that Sestal could be the winner at the sad end. Keep rooting for Rose! Love you all and your support! Comments are also welcomed and loved here^^ Thanks for being such respecful readers and subscribers and respecting my ideas and opinions! Saranghae <3 See you in the next chap of the story~