Step Nine

10 Steps To Hear: You're Mine ♥
nine.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I looked at the large mirror that was in front of me and ran my hand through the curls that I had done, about five minutes ago, on the tips of my hair. I sometimes like to change my look a bit. It's good and it seems that we rejuvenate. Today I was going to the mall with the girlfriends of the boys, yes, today, Bae ______, would go out with girls, finally. I was tired of staying at home or sometimes strolling alone. I turned my back to the mirror and at that moment I heard my doorbell ring.

"______-ah, the girls arrived." I heard my mother's voice talking from the kitchen and I grabbed my bag and walked to the front door. I looked into the kitchen and waved to my mother and then opened the door of my house. Seconds later I was attacked by five pairs of arms. Some squeezed my ribs while others clutched my neck.

"Omo ______-ah, we missed you." One said squeezing my right arm. "Oh, we could spend some time together." Another said, tucking my sweater. I'm sure that I would explode sooner or later. They don’t give up. 1.. 2.. 3..

"Yah, can you guys free my body, please? I need to breathe." I said a little loud and I heard their laughter. Seconds later they released me and I breathed in relief. Finally, I can breathe in peace. “Thank you.” I thanked them cynically, and one of them opened more the front door of my house while the others pushed me out of the house. What is it? Why are they in a hurry? I looked at Youngjae's girlfriend and she flashed me the eye. I frowned and then looked at Himchan's girlfriend, and she did the same thing. What is going on here? “Yah, what’s going on?” I asked looking at all of them. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I made another question, pulling my arms of the arms of the girls and stopped walking. They looked at me and started laughing.

"Today will be a special day." Daehyun’s girlfriend said frantically waving her arms and I furrowed my brow even more. Why today will be a special day? They were up to something, for sure.

"Today the boys will be with us, so it will be a special day." Jongup’s girlfriend replied, pulling my arm a bit and I blinked a few times. How so? "Come on." They pulled my arm and I walked behind them feeling lost. Oh God, I just hope they don’t do anything wrong. But wait there, Zelo will also be at the mall? Oh, that’s good then.

I looked around me entertained with the landscapes, the day was good today, a bright sun was high in the sky, today was indeed a spring day. I felt something vibrating in my bag and I opened the zipper. I stopped walking when I saw that I had received a message and it was from Yongguk. Will he tell me the ninth step? I clicked on the button and opened the message.

 

Yongguk: '______ah, we're also going to the mall, so when you're with Zelo, you must do the ninth step. Here it goes:

Ninth step: When you see an mv of a band tell him that you liked to be the girlfriend of one of the members.

We are reaching the mall, see you soon.

P.S: The girls don’t know anything about the steps, so don’t tell them anything.'

 

I rolled my eyes when I finished reading the message and put it in the bag, closing the zipper. Ahh, again the same thing. Why do I always like to be this or that but only with other boys? Ah, poor Zelo, and poor me. I just hope he doesn’t think I'll be an unfaithful girlfriend, because I never will be. Oh, so the girls don’t know about the steps, but they will certainly find out, or they must already be suspicious of something. They aren’t stupid.

"______-ah, let's go." Yongguk's girlfriend called me and I saw that they were already far ahead of me. I nodded and took a few strides to go near them. They entwined their arms in mine, and we walked to the mall. My feet stopped at the door of the mall and the girls looked at all sides.

"Oh, the boys arrived." Daehyun’s pointed with the index finger to our right and my eyes turned to where she pointed. My heart softened when I saw Zelo. Since that conversation of the other day, we couldn’t be together anymore but today, finally, I will be able to spend some time with him. I love him. He make me feel good when I’m with him. He's like a cure for my disease. Oh God, so lame.

“Hey tokki-ah,” I heard Zelo greet me, lacing his long fingers with mine. I looked at him and blinked my eyes. He just called me.. Rabbit? I looked at the boys and saw that they were trying to suppress their laughter but was being difficult. Jongup, put a hand over his mouth and began to laugh softly. I felt my cheeks burning and looked at Zelo. He was like me, with red cheeks. Oh God, what idiots. "Come on." He pulled my hand slightly as he stared at the floor, embarrassed. I set foot inside the mall, being followed by the boys and the girls.

"Where are we going?" Yongguk asked for all and after a few minutes debating the place where we should go, we decided to go to the game store and then to the cookies shop to eat something. Everyone walked to the game store. The mall wasn’t very crowded, perhaps because it’s a weekday. I was on vacation, my classes would only start for the next week but it seems that many people are still working.

"______-ah, look at this game." Zelo pointed to a shooting game, and I approached him, twisting my mouth a little. I don’t like shooting games. He picked up the game box and began to read the information that it had at the back of the box.

"Zelo, you are frequently with Yongguk." I sighed slightly and he looked at me with a frown, without realizing why I'm saying this. "Yongguk is the one who likes shooting games." I pointed to the box of the game and he opened his mouth in a cute 'oh'. "But that's okay. I love you anyway." I patted his shoulder and he put down the game, giving a contagious laugh.

"I love you too." He pinched my cheek and gave a soft peck on my lips, leaving me redder than a tomato. Oh God, my heart feels like it will stop beating at any time.

"Hey, kids, let's eat." Daehyun said a little loud for me and Zelo to hear, and both nodded. Zelo again laced his fingers through mine and everyone walked up to a small shop that sold biscuits. Himchan walked up to the counter to order our requests, and we sat in the chairs. The shop had a small television in each table. At this point the MV of, '2PM-Adtoy' was showing on the small screen and I felt someone step on my foot. I looked forward and Yongguk pointed with his chin to the television. Aish.

"Hmmm.. Well, I would like to be Wooyoung’s girlfriend." I said rubbing the back of my neck and everyone stopped talking and looked at me a bit incredulous, even the girls. "What.. What is it?" I said stuttering a bit and I looked up at Zelo. His eyes looked like they would pierce my soul anytime. He shifted slightly in his chair and put his arm over my shoulder.

"Tokki-ah, are you serious?" He asked in a serious tone and I gulped. I shook my head in response.

"I was kidding Zelo." I said with a heartening small smile and he approached his lips to my ear.

"That's good, because you are.." He started talking and my heart skipped a beat.

"Okay, okay, here are the orders." Himchan said in a loud tone and Zelo pulled away his face of mine, with flushed cheeks. I sighed and looked sideways at Himchan. Argh! I grabbed a cookie and bit it furiously.

"Tokki-ah, eat slowly. I don’t want you to choke on the food." Zelo said passing with a hand on my back, and with the other hand grabbing a biscuit. Ah! Why didn’t he stop calling me rabbit? I took another furious bite in the biscuit and looked at the other side of the shop feeling furious. He was about to say, he almost said, dammit. Special day? The hell.

 

Ninth step:

I don’t even know what flavor are the cookies.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

So guys.. I'll make a sequel to Youngjae's fic. He deserves it, and his fic was my first of the 10 steps series :)