Notice Me

Notice Me

Seohyun was waiting at the airport with the rest of her unnies. As she stood in isolation from her members, she looked off to the side through her sunglasses. Hyoyeon seemed to be having a good conversation with Tiffany. With a small sigh, she looked down on the ground. “How come I couldn’t join in? Does she not think I can contribute too,” she asked herself in her head.

 

Tiffany had noticed the youngest one trail off to the side. She smiled to herself and leaned over to whisper into Hyoyeon’s ear. “You know she’s gonna get jealous like that if you keep ignoring her,” she whispered.

 

Hyoyeon laughed and said lowly, “I know. She’s got to learn how to be brave and get what she wants at times.”

 

The older woman laughed again and briefly looked over at the youngest woman staring off into the distance. “You can be so mean. What is this? Tough love,” she teased.

 

“Anything for Seobaby,” laughed the blonde. 

 

The tall woman tried to keep busy but seeing the other two laughing and enjoying themselves annoyed her. She turned to face her two unnies. Something deep down inside stirred and she couldn’t take it anymore. Her long arm reached out to Hyoyeon while the blonde was in mid sentence and pulled her closer. “Notice me,” she whispered to the shorter woman as she pulled her into an aggressive embrace. Tiffany looked stunned for a second while their manager oppa looked back and forth between the pair and Tiffany. Seeing the older one turn back around, he looked at the two hugging with a slightly embarrassed face.

 

After being slightly released, Hyoyeon smiled mischievously and whispered, “I’ll see you more tonight back in the hotel room. Yeah?”  

 

“Unnie,” exclaimed Seohyun as she moved away from the shorter woman with hands over her face. “Don’t joke like that!” The manager watching the whole thing turned away from embarrassment scratching his nose while Hyoyeon turned away again.

 

Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany and gave her a small head nod. “I’ve never seen her be that forward before. Is that the power of Hyo,” Tiffany teased. Hyoyeon could only nod and smile triumphantly before the group headed into the check in point.

 

Walking to the entrance Tiffany caught up with the taller woman. “Yes unnie,” Seohyun asked.

 

“You know, backhugs work just as well to get someone’s attention. It works on Yuri all the time,” Tiffany said nonchalantly.

 

“Unnie,” protested an embarrassed Seohyun as she walked away from Tiffany.

 

“Hmmm…I better check on that kkab soon. Who knows what trouble she’ll get into here,” Tiffany thought to herself and nodded as she continued to walk.