chapters 4

Triangle love

*Al’s place*

 

‘why is ilhoon’s face turns so down when he saw sungjae catches jiya when she almost fell? Ughh who cares maybe he’s jiya best friends for a long time that’s why he felt so worried.dont over think! Al don’t!

 

*back to Jiya*

 

‘why do I always think about just now? And this felling making me nuts, why are my heart pounding so fast? Wait..Am I? Am I inlove?’

 

*Sungjae*

 

‘I THINK IM CRAZY! I should laugh at her but. I don’t, I ended up catching her with my arms. this is my first time ever. I hate helping girl nor Lending my beautiful arms. Am I in love? Or Am I crazy?’

 

*School*

 

‘Jiya,let’s watch a moive later? And are you okay about last night? Ilhoon asked.

 

‘ha-ha sure’ I am, don’t worry,jiya replied.

 

‘Al,me and ilhoon are going to watch movie later, want to join?’jiya asked towards Al.

 

‘Oh I wish, but im really busy about our new house sorry, Al replied.

 

*after the movie*

 

‘I’ll take you home…alright?’ ilhoon asked.

 

‘okay’ jiya replied.

 

*arrived home*

 

‘Thanks for the ride Ilhoon!’

 

‘Where have you been? A voice suddenly appeared.

 

‘I’m hanging out with ilhoon what’s your problem?’

 

‘I’m just asking’

 

*Jiya ran upstairs and slammed the door*

 

‘I’m just asking her where is she going…and she ended up mad at me? Yahhh Jiya! Im actually worried about you ok!’ sungjae whispered.

 

*College*

 

Principal : Attention students, our next event is camping, and it’s tomorrow you’ll be camping for 3 days and 2 nights. so pack things that you really think are useful. thank you!

 

*jiya’s room*

 

‘ah done packing, now im going to sleep’

 

*Sungjae’s room*

 

‘cant wait for camping tomorrow! Wohoooo!!!! camping here I come!’sungjae shouted.

 

*at the camp*

 

Principal: listen students, please write your names on the paper that we gave you just a minute ago after that put it in this box and I will tell you where your names is going, example eunkwang,minhyuk and Stephanie is going to camp one, only three people in one camp, understand?

 

Students : yesss!!!!!

 

*after the all students put their name inside the box*

 

Principal: okay im going to pick up the names,emmmmm camp 1 jiya, sungjae and ilhoon.

 

‘what!! Jiya shouted’

 

*inside the camp*

 

‘emm its kind of awkward here’ jiya said.

 

‘I know let’s go for a walk then’ ilhoon asked.

 

‘that should be fine’jiya replied.

 

*jiya and ilhoon got out from the camp for a walk*

 

‘ I should follow them’sungjae smirked.

 

‘you know that we are friends since like elementary school right?’ilhoon asked.

 

‘yes why?’ jiya replied in curious.

 

‘emm,I think I like you.’

 

*Sungjae’s POV*

 

I was watching them walking,but then I heard Ilhoon told Jiya something,what? He like Jiya?

 

-End POV-

 

*Sungjae suddenly walks away..*

 

*After the walk Jiya and Ilhoon wnt back to the camp.and jiya slept*

 

‘you like Jiya?’sungjae asked ilhoon who’s going to prepare to sleep.

 

‘yes. I do, man I really like her. can you please help me?’

 

‘help what?’

 

‘help me make jiya like me too’ilhoon asked.

 

‘oh sure!’ sungjae replied.

 

*after camping,jiya and sungjae arrived home*

 

‘yahh lets clean this house! Please help me’ jiya asked.

 

‘ahaha okay then’sungjae replied.

 

*they clean the house when sungjae started to tell jokes*

 

‘hahahahahaha! Jiya laughed.you know you may be annoying but sometimes, you are funny.hahaha!