Chapter 2: Kidnapped?! Slave?!

Racconti della Luna Piena (Tales of The Full Moon)

Two unknown creatures took Jinki and brought him deep in the forest. Jinki was still unconcious but after some time, his body started twitching. He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them to get a better vision. He looked all around him but it was quite dim. Next to him was a litted candle, which gave off a little bit of light in the corner.

He sat up only to feel somthing soft. His hands roamed aroundthe material which he layed on and soon he came up with a conclusion that he was on a bed.

As he turned, he felt something smooth brush on his torso. He got the object and it was a blanket. He's really confused at tht moment.

But then, something crossed his mind that made him blush bright red. He looked under the blanket and saw himself . Millions of things entered his mind as he shouted, "Where am I?! What am I doing here?! Why am I here?! Who kidnapped me?! Why am I all ?! Am I their s-s-s- slave?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

He lied down again and closed his eyes. "Couldn't thing get worse."

Suddenly, the door slammed open. Jinki immediately covered himself with the blanket and acted as if were asleep. He opened one eye to get the face of the creature responsible for all of these.

He saw those familiar violet glow and cold sweat ran down his smooth cheek. He wanted to close his eye when he saw the violet orb focus on him and got closer closer. He felt numb from head to toe. The figure stopped 3 feet away from him. He can feel his heartbeat getting faster as if it will jump off his chest any second.

A cold gust of wind touched his face and he just braced himself of the huge impact that'll hit him. He can finally close his eyes but nothing came. Instead, he heard a sof t thud next to him. And...

 

"Oh!!! You're finaly awake!" beamed out the unknown image. It was a female's voice, full of energy and most delighted.

"Huh?" Jinki muttered. "What's going on?"

The girl separated the curtains, and the bright sunshine entered the room. Jinki was pleased to see his surroundings but his curiosity to see the girl made him look up. His eyes slowly traveled to her face. The girl was quite tall and she looks young. Her pale skin glew as the rays of the sun came in contact with her delicate skin. Her lips were rosy red and it curved to a smile, giving off an innocent aura.

"She looks normal... except for those glowing eyes." Jinki said in his mind. "She looks cute too."  He blushed at the thought.

He saw the girl walk to the closet and brought out some towels and placed them next to him. "So, had a nice sleep, sleeping beauty?" the girl chuckled. They were like chimes and so child-like.

"Uh... yeah." he simply replied and scratched his head.

" And you think... I'm cute? hehehe. Thanks for the compliment." She smiled.

"Y-you're welcome." He replied and blushed. "hey! How'd you know what I was thinking?! Or did I say it outloud?"

"Hehehe. You didn't say it outloud. I can read minds. That's all." She laughed.

"Oh... I see."But then,he exploded when the fact of being crossed his mind.

"Yah! Answer me! What am I doing here and who are you?! Why am I here and all ?! Huh?! Am I going to be your official slave?!" Anger, confusion, cautioness, sadness filled his entire system and he sighed.

The girl looked at him with a 'wtf are you saying' look. She covered his mouth and said, "W-w-wait! Dude, first of all, you are not our slave and you'll never be. Second, I know what you are thinking. We didn't kidnap you.... well, in a way we did but! We took them away from you. Third, we are good guys and we won't hurt you."

"Then... why am I ?" 

"Because, your wounds need to be cleaned." She simply replied.

Jinki just nodded and felt embarass of his quick conclusions. But who can blame him? He has suffered all his life.

"Oh... you mentioned 'we' right? meaning... there are others out there?" he asked cautiosly.

The girl nodded and got a basin of water. She placed a towelette onto the water and removed the extra water. She gently damped it on Jinki's wound on the shoulder.

"Wait a minute... then did you remove my clothes?!" he blushed.

"Hell no! I am not a ert like what you think! (but sometimes I am) But I, sir, am the head of the medics of the Sentinels and here to treat your wounds. Okay?"

"You're..... one of the Sentinels?" he asked in shock and happiness, earning a smile from the girl.

After treating the wounds, the atmosphere became more pleasant.

"By the way. I'm Lee Jinki." He said and reached out his hand.

The girl also got his hand and said, "Yes I know you already Jinki-sshi. And.. I'm Shin Hye Jin."

They shake hands and Hye Jin stood up and reached for the doorknob. She opened the door and said, "Jinki-sshi... rest okay? Later.. someone will bring you food, ne?"

"Uhm... yeah.. Thanks... kamsahamnida." He smiled.

"Cheon ^^."

"By the way... how long have I been unconcious?"

"3 days."

"3 days?!!!"

Hye Jin nodded and before she left, she looked at him.

"Oh yeah... Jinki-sshi... nice abs." Hye jin winked as she giggled and went out.

Jinki stayed there, stunned and blushing furiously. He shook his head and smiled and layed back. He let out a sigh of relief and said, "Finally... I'm safe now."