My Anti-Fan Lover :)

My Anti-Fan Lover

My Anti-Fan Lover

 

“Goodbye Darling Hey You Oh My Darling Hey You”

“Gosh Eya! Can you please stop singing that song?!?” Maryse said, irritated.

It has always been like this everyday. Eya would turn on the TV and switch the channel to MTV and she’ll wait for the music video of a Korean boyband, CNBlue. Maryse, known for being a hater of Korean stuffs, always say those things to Eya whenever she sings the song.

“Maryse unnie, their songs are good,” Eya said, as a matter of fact. “Why can’t you like them?”

Maryse rolled her eyes. “Can you even understand what they’re saying?”

“You know, unnie, it’s not in the language but the message they want to tell us.”

“Stop those nonsense things.” Maryse leave the room but even if she is outside, she can hear Eya singing the song.

Psh, can’t she stop??, She thought.

-

“Filipino Boices’ prayers were heard,” the reporter said. “Finally the 4 handsome and talented lads of the Korean Boyband, CNBlue will come to the Philippines to serenade their fans on June 15, 2013 at the Araneta Coliseum. So Boices out there, GRAB YOUR TICKETS!”

“UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!” Eya shouted from the living room.

Maryse hurriedly went to the living room still holding a bread knife. “WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!?”

Eya jumped like a kid. “CNBlue’s going to have a concert here on June 15!!!!”

Maryse’s jaw dropped. She thought, the way Eya was screaming because something bad happened but it turns out that it was all about the Koreans again. CNBlue! She rolled her eyes. “Seriously Eya?! You called me just for this?!?”

Eya smiled and jumped again, ignoring what Maryse said. “Let’s buy tickets tomorrow!!!”

Maryse just rolled her eyes.

-

Maryse’s POV

“Are you even serious mom?!?” I complained to my mom. She wants me to accompany Eya on June 15!!

“What’s the matter? You’ll just accompany her!” Mom said.

What am I gonna do? I can’t go to that concert. I don’t like those Koreans! They can’t even speak in English.

“And besides, you’re half Korean, Ryse.”

Aishh! I don’t like to be Korean. Who cares! But I think I don’t have a choice.

“Okay mom! Fine!”

Just then, Eya went out of her room. “YESSS! THANKS UNNIE! Finally, I’m going to see Yonghwa in personnnn!”

I sighed. June 15 will be a hell day.

-

5 days from now it would be the concert of those crazy Koreans! Yuck! Too annoyed, I just went to a theme park. Maybe you know Enchanted Kingdom. I’m alone. Yes. And having fun. I’m so stressed the past weeks which made me lose weight. Gosh!

“CNBlue is here!!!” I heard a girl said.

What? CNBlue? Those Koreans? They’re here? Haha.

Just then, an idea came to me. >:D

Get ready CNBLUE.

-

I don’t know why I hate them. They’re just so disgusting. The past weeks, I searched for them in the internet. I don’t like them. They sing bad. Really. Stupid Koreans.

Anyway, I stop CNBlue guys near Realto. Hmmm. I know what to do.

I followed them inside. Then I make sure they’re there. They sat down. Yes! This will be it. I went out of Realto and I noticed a group of girls and reporters being blocked by bodyguards. They’re in the entrance of Space Shuttle. Poor girls. They’re not there. I quickly went infront of them.

“Stop blocking them!” I told the bodyguards then I faced the girls. “They’re not here fools. Go away!” then I winked at them and mouthed, REALTO, GO GO GO. Luckily, the bodyguards can’t see what I’m saying. The girls hurriedly went to Realto. I smiled at the bodyguards and they smiled back and muttered Thanks.

HAHAHAHA. If only they knew :D

-

I’m happily eating my Pizza when I saw the CNBlue guys running towards my direction. They’re being chased by girls and reporters. Hahaha.

A member saw me and I winked at him and mouthed, Poor You :p

He glared at me and came running towards me. O.O He grabbed my hands and I started running with them.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” I told him.

“I know you were the one who did that.” He told me, smirking.

“Did what?”

He laughed. Wow. He can still laugh. We’re running from fangirls for Pete’s sake!

“I was outside when I saw what you did to those girls. Now, they found us and they’re chasing us.”

“It’s not my fault. Wait! Omo! You can speak in English??” I said, shocked. Really? This guy can speak in English??

He smirked. “Shocked huh? You did this to us and I’ll drag you into this!”

“What?! No way! Get off me!” I tried to removed my arm from his grip but he’s too strong.

“Once I let go of you, they’ll chase you and kill you.”

-

Jonghyun’s POV

“Why would they kill me, huh?!”

This girl asked me. Can she even stop asking and just follow me. Aishh!

“Because they thought you are my girlfriend.” I smirked at her.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!?”

We nearly stopped when she shouted. Aishh! I grabbed her arm and continued running until we arrive at the ferry’s wheel part of this theme park. I looked around and hyung, Jungshin and Minhyuk are nowhere to be found. We quickly hopped inside and the ride starts. She looked tired from running.

“Why drag me into this?!” She asked me, angrily.

Well, honestly. I don’t know why I dragged her into this. Hahaha. I just wanna have revenge. Hahaha

“Sooo. You’re an anti, huh?” I asked her, changing the topic.

“Oh yes of course,” she answered, sounding somewhat irritated. “Do you think I would do that because I’m a fan of yours? Duhhh!”

I laughed at her. She looks funny. Hahaha. I looked down and realized we’re already at the top. Hayy. Why am I doing this?

End of POV

-

Maryse’s POV

So luckily, I went home safe and sound. After that ferry’s wheel ride, he didn’t speak. And with that, I went to the nearest restroom and changed my clothes and went home. I quickly my laptop and research things about that guy. I figured out he is Lee Jonghyun. Lead guitarist of CNBlue. I searched for facts about him. I wanna have revenge. Hahaha. It may sound like I’m a warfreak but who cares?

-

June 15..

Even if I don’t want, I still have to accompany Eya today at the concert of those Koreans. Before that, I managed to have my hair cut. It would be safe to do it because fangirls migh recognize me and I don’t want any war right now. I’m feeling sick.

End of POV

-

Maryse and Eya were already inside the venue. They went to their seats (which is very near to the stage) and waited patiently (while Maryse was sooo irritated).

The lights went out. There were fangirl screams everywhere which made Maryse more irritated. Then 4 handsome guys stood on the stage. Fangirls were screaming. And the concert started…

-

During the L.O.V.E. GIRL part, CNBlue members get 4 ladies from the crowd to come with them on stage. Maryse did her best to cover her face so that Jonghyun won’t recognize her. But the burning feeling in make it hard for her. Fortunately, he didn’t. Yonghwa went to their direction and asked Eya to be with him on stage. Eya happily accepted it.

Maryse can’t take the burning feeling anymore. She hurriedly went to the nearest restroom and washed her face. She drink lots of water. She felt dizzy but she needs to get back because of her sister.

When she went out of the restroom, someone pat her back.

A voice crept behind her, “so you’re really not our fan, huh?”

She quickly turned around and saw Jonghyun who was smirking. She rolled her eyes and said. “My sister needs a chaperon so I accompanied her even if I don’t like. Don’t expect me to like your group. Duhh!” and she leave.

“I’ll make you like us!” Jonghyun shouted, enough for Maryse to hear.

-

Five days later…

Eya still can’t get over the BMC which made Maryse irritated. She couldn’t believe that she has a picture with Yonghwa.

“Will you please stop, Eya?” Maryse complained. “You just make my temperature go up!”

Maryse is feverish the past few days. But she knew that it was just nothing. It’s because she is tired and Eya’s fangirling make her more tired.

*Ding Dong*

Eya quickly stood up and went to open the door.

“Hi. What do you…Kyaaaaaaaa~” Eya couldn’t believe it. Infront of her were the CNBlue members.

“Come in!” Eya said happily.

Jonghyun, Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk came in and Maryse glanced at them and she just ignored them and continued typing something in her laptop.

“What is your business here?” Maryse asked, strictly.

“Unnie, don’t be like that to them.” Eya said.

“Tss.”

“I’m here to ask you to be our guide here in Laguna.” Jonghyun smirked at her.

Maryse faked a laugh. “Seriously?! You think I would agree to you?!”

Jonghyun smirked. “Yes, of course. Or do you want me to call those fangirls of ours and chase you?”

Maryse looked at him. Dumbfounded. “Aishh! Arasso! Give me a minute!”

She angrily went to her room.

“You can join us Eya if you want.” Yonghwa told Eya. She nodded and smiled.

-

Maryse went out a few minutes later wearing a white shirt and jeans. Jonghyun stared at her.

“What?!” Maryse asked him.

Jonghyun looked away. “Let’s go.”

-

Jonghyun, Maryse, Yonghwa, Eya, Minhyuk and Jungshin went to different places that day in Laguna. They enjoyed and had lots of fun.

-

For almost week, CNBlue stayed in the Philippines. Fans didn’t know that they’re with Eya and Maryse. Eya held a despedida party for them.

“This might be a very simple despedida party but this is from my sister and of course, me.” Eya told the guys.

“Excuse me. This is all your idea.” Maryse said. They laughed. Maryse has been close to the boys since last week. Though she still hates their band, she become friends with them.

“And here’s what I cooked for Jonghyun.” Maryse said, holding a plate with a cover.

“Really Ryse, that’s so sweet of you.” Jonghyun smiled.

Maryse smirked. She removed the cover and Jonghyun looked at her in disgust.

“Really, Ryse, Spaghetti?” Jonghyun said, disgusted.

Maryse laughed at him. “I got you there!”

She placed the plate on the table and they started eating. Maryse keeps on letting Jonghyun eat the spaghetti but Jonghyun shrugged.

 -

Few months passed and Maryse and Jonghyun become friends. And they become really really close. One night, Jonghyun called her:

(Phone Conversation)

M: Hey Mr. Hello Kitty
J: Seriously Ryse?! Aishh!
M: Hahahaha
J: BTW, I called to tell you that I’ll go to the Philippines tomorrow.
M: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
J: Hahaha. Oh yes I am. I’ll go fetch you at your house.
M: What time?
J: 2 pm, maybe?
M: I still need to go to the hospital. Maybe 3 pm would be good.
J: Why? What are you going to do there?
M: Random check up
J: okay. So se you?
M: Yeah.
-

Jonghyun’s POV

I’m excited to go to the Philippines. I really want to see her. She doesn’t know but I love her. I thought I won’t feel this way but it happened. She’s just so kind, beautiful and simple. I love her in every way.

End of POV

-

Maryse’s POV

After I went to my doctor, I went straight to my house. I’m so excited. Jonghyun will be here. I don’t know what I’m feeling. I thought I hate them, well I hate their band but their personalities are just so good. I love them all. But the most I love is Jonghyun. He makes me laugh. I think I love him but I don’t know what to say to him.

End of POV

-

Jonghyun arrived at Maryse’s house and it was Maryse who opened the door for him.

“Ryse!!” / “Hyun!”

They said at the same time and they hugged each other.

“Ready?” Jonghyun asked.

“Huh? Where are we going?” She asked.

“We’re going to EK!”

-

Maryse and Jonghyun went ot EK and rode every ride they have there. Even the carousel. This is the happiest day for the two of them. For their last ride, they rode the ferry’s wheel.

“Remember the last time we rode here?” Jonghyun asked Maryse while laughing.

Maryse laughed too. “Hahaha.  We were enemies that time.”

“Really? You consider me as your enemy?”

,Maryse just laughed at him.

-

They were already at the top when the fireworks began.

“Wow!” they both said. Jonghyun sat closer to Maryse and wrapped his arms around her. She was shocked.

“H..heyy.”

“Let’s just be like this for a minute.”

Maryse didn’t respond. She just watch the fireworks.

“Thank you.” Jonghyun said suddenly which startled Maryse. “Hehe. Thank you for being with me.”

“It’s always my plessure, Hyun.” And she hugged him back.

-

Maryse went home happy as usual because of Jonghyun. She doesn’t know what to fell. She just hugged him back! She blushed at the thought.. She never thought that Jonghyun would do that.

*Kringgg Kringgg*

Her phone suddenly rang. She answered it and it was her friend, Den.

“Hey, why did you call? What’s up?” she asked her.

“I was planning to invite you here in our province. I’m getting married!” Den said, excitedly.

“Omo!! I’ll go.” She said. “But can I go with someone?”

“Sure thing. I’ll wait for you.”

“Neh. Bye. See you.”

-

The next day, Maryse went to her friend’s wedding with Jonghyun. It was in a province. Luckily, no one knows him. It was a simple church wedding in a small church.

While the wedding was going on,

“Wow, they really love each other.” Jonghyun commented on Den and her husband

Maryse nodded. “Yeah. I hope someday, I’ll find my special someone too.”

Jonghyun stared at her. He wants to say that maybe it’s him for her. But he can’t. she was looking happily at the couple and he doesn’t want to ruin it. He’ll just confuse her.

On the Our Father part, Maryse and Jonghyun were hesitant to hold their hands but Jonghyun insisted in the end. Both of them were smiling secretly as they hold each other’s hand. The song ended but Jonghyun never let go of her hand.

-

The reception follows at Den’s house. It was a simple gathering. The couple were dancing to a song.

“All those who want to dance, you can,” Den’s mom said.

Several couples followed and danced with them.

Jonghyun then hold Maryse’s hand and kneeled to the muddy ground.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Maryse asked.

“Can I have this dance, milady?” He asked formally.

She blushed and smiled. “Sure thing, my prince.”

And the two of them danced.

While dancing, Jonghyun can’t help but ask Maryse.

“What do you like in a guy?” He asked.

“Why are you asking this?” she asked back.

“Just curious, Ryse.”

She smiled. “Well, I want someone who is kind, can take care of me and can truly love me.”

That’s me” Jonghyun said something but Maryse didn’t hear it.

“What did you say?” She inquired.

“Nothing.” Jonghyun smiled and she smiled back. Both of them were enjoying the moment that was given to them.

-

All were already sleeping but Maryse can’t sleep. She went out and saw Jonghyun holding a guitar. She approached him and sat across him.

“Hey. What are you doing here?” she asked him.

“I can’t sleep.” He replied.

“Me too.” She smiled. “can you sing a song for me?”

Jonghyun smiled. “Sure what do you want?”

“Anything.”

And Jonghyun started singing Love Light. She sang along too. She knew the song because he always sing this to her.

The song ended and she blushed.

Just then, he handed her the guitar.

She looked at him, confused. “What?”

“Sing for me.”

“I don’t know how to sing.”

“Yes you do.”

“No.”

“Please.”

“Aishh! Fine!” She geth the guitar and started strumming.

“Here I am waiting I have to leave soon why am I holding on.. We knew this day would come…” She started singing Daylight by Maroon 5. “And when the daylight comes we’ll have to go but tonight I wanna hold you so close.”

It seems like a sad song but the two of them enjoyed it.

-

When Maryse can home, she looked really happy. After what happened last night, she knew that she loves him. And he loved her back.

She kissed her mom’s cheeks upon arriving. “Hi mom”

“Ryse dear…” her mom said, worried.

“Why mom?” she asked.

She then started crying. She give and envelope to Ryse and she took it. She opened it and the content made her cry too.

-

The next day..

Jonghyun decided to visit Maryse. He knocked on the door and Maryse’s mom opened it.

“Hi Auntie. Can I visit Maryse?” he asked her.

“Sorry dear, Maryse doesn’t want any visitors right now.” Maryse’s mom said.

Jonghyun felt sad. He nodded and leave.

-

Jonghyun’s POV

I don’t know why Maryse doesn’t want to see me. I called her phone many times but she won’t answer. What’s her problem? Last night, I know that she’s happy being with me but now… why is she doing this?

END OF POV

-

Days passed and still Maryse doesn’t want to see Jonghyun. She would cry every night because of this. She loved him. But she doesn’t want to take away his happiness. She’s dying. She’s beein diagnosed with Stage 3 Leukemia and she also had a heart disease when she was young. She doesn’t want to see him unhappy. If it means silently killing herself, she would do this for the man she love.

-

Jonghyun’s POV

I need to see her. I need to see her. I’ll confess to her and if she’ll say that she doesn’t love me, I’ll stop. I’ll stop and set her free…

End of POV

-

“Unni.” Eya approached Maryse who was sitting on the couch. She handed Maryse an envelope.

“What is this?” Maryse asked her.

“Just read.” Eya said.

Maryse opened the envelope and it says:

Ryse,

I can’t contact you. Why? Why are you doing this to me? Meet me at 7 pm, near the gazebo of your village. I have something to tell you. It would be the last. I promise. Just this one. Thank You.

  • Hyun

 

Tears started falling down her cheeks without her realizing it. She cried and cried. She doesn’t know what to do. She wants Jonghyun to be happy. If this means living him, she’ll do it. She wiped the tears in her eyes.

I hope my decision is right, she thought.

-

Jonghyun organized a simple dinner date with Maryse. He hoped that she also love him.

He looked at his watch.

7 pm. No sign of Maryse.

7:30 pm. Still no Maryse.

8:00 pm. No Maryse.

Tears filled his eyes. The hurt burns inside his heart. He can’t take it. It was clear to him that maybe Maryse just see him as a friend but it still hurts.

“Hyunnn.” Someone called him. He looked up and he saw Maryse. Hope filled his heart.

He hugged her. He hugged her really tight. “You came”

Maryse smile and broke the hug. “Yes.”

“Come on. Let’s sit.” He offered but she stopped him.

“Hyun, I need to be quick. What are you going to tell me?”

He faced her. He held her hand and looked straight into her eyes. “You are the most wonderful person I’ve ever met. You make me smile. You make me laugh. I thought to myself that day we met that I’ll get my revenge on you. Haha. But we become friends and we become really really close-“

“Go straight to the point Hyun.”

“Okay. There’s just one thing I want to tell you….

 

 

I love you Maryse. And I hope we feel the same.”

She didn’t respond. She just stared at him, shocked of what she heard. He loved her. But what is she going to do. She removed her hands from his and looked away. “No.”

“please Maryse.” His tears starts to fall again. “Please.”

She looked at him straight in the eyes. “No Hyun. I just see you as a friend. Nothing more.”

He didn’t respond for about a minute. Then he smiled bitterly and faked a laugh. “Of course you don’t love me. Haha. I’m a fool to think you feel the same way. Hahaha”

“Hyunnn..” her voice sounded worried.

“Go away!” He said without looking at her.

“No.”

“GO AWAY!!”

“Hyunn please-“

“I SAID GO AWAY!!”

Maryse turned her back from him and leave. tears started falling in her eyes.

-

Jonghyun leave the Philippines the next day. He was devastated. When he came home, he drank lots and lots of liquor and his co-members can’t stop him. He’s too hurt to think of it.

-

Jonghyun’s POV

I can’t take it. I thought I would be okay if she said no but the opposite happened. I loved her very much for that to be okay. I don’t know what to do with my life without her. She’s been a part of my daily routine. I would call her and talk to her. Curse this life!! I will move on and forget about her.

END OF POV

-

Maryse’s POV

You know what’s worse? We love each other but we can’t be together because of this sickness! I love him so much and I can’t be with him. I have to move on. He should be happy.

END OF POV.

-

After 5 years…

Jonghyun is happy with his relationship with his new girlfriend, Iz. But there’s a part of him that still loves Maryse. He can’t forget her. Even if Iz is already his girlfriend, he still loves her. It wouldn’t change.

One Morning…

Maryse’s mom visited him and gave him a letter. She told him that it is from Maryse. Hope filled him in again.

He opened the letter and started reading it:

Hyun, Mr. Hello Kitty, My Judo Knight, Lee Jonghyun…

Hellooo. How are you? You’ll be reading this just the same time I’m ending something in my life. I missed you. Sooo much. You might not forgive me for what happened 5 years ago but here’s the truth… I LOVE YOU. The very day we finally become closer, I knew I love you but I can’t say it. I’m unsure of what I’m feeling… But I knew I love you. The day we went to EK for the second time, I was so happy. I felt the love of yours. Same when it was Den’s wedding..

But the next day, something happened. I received the result of my check-up. I am sick. My heart disease when I was young came back. Then I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Leukemia. I know it has been selfish of me not to tell this to you. But I want you to be happy. I want you not to suffer seeing me suffering from my disease.

I’m so selfish. I just realized it. I didn’t consider what you’ll feel. I heard everything about you after that. I’m so sorry. I’m really sorry. Maybe singing Daylight that night of Den’s wedding is my form of saying goodbye to you.

I went to different doctors after that and after 5 years, I’m cured, Hyun. I’m CURED! I’m just sooo happy! I’ll go back to you, Hyun. We could be together! I love you Hyun, I’ll come back.

Love, Ryse.

-

Jonghyun can’t contain himself. He’s excited. Finally, the girl he love would come back. He doesn’t care anymore of what people would say. Iz knew the truth and he knew that she’ll understand it. He can’t stop the happiness that this letter brought to him. All his wishes come true. All his dreams with the only girl she love.

*Kringgg Kringgg*

His phone suddenly rang. He looked at the caller ID and it was his hyung, Yonghwa. He smiled. He’ll definitely tell him about this letter.

“Hyung, I’m so happy right now. Maryse would come back aft-“ he was cut off by Yonghwa.

“Jonghyun, turn on your television, right now.” Yonghwa said with a serious tone.

Confused, Jonghyun answered. “Huh? Why?”

“Just turn it on. I’ll hang up.”

Jonghyun did what Yonghwa said.

And the news in the television shocked him.

-

A plane crash happened 30 minutes ago near Blue Mountain,” the reporter on TV said. “The police said that the pilot lose control of the plane and this cause the plane to crash. All of the passengers died. It was a plane from the Philippines going to Incheon International Airport. Some of the unlucky passengers who died were Lee Minsoo, Jang Jukyung, Maryse Ann Soo, a Fil-Kor citizen, Den Lu, a Chinese citizen…”

Jonghyun turned off the TV. Maryse Ann Soo. It’s his Ryse. His Maryse. The girl who decided to come back to him but now she won’t. she died. He can’t control the tears in his eyes. His heart hurts. He feels like his whole word goes down…

“MARYSEEE!!! NOOOOOO! MARYSEEEE!” He continued crying and hoping that she would come back.

But that won’t happen.. ever… again…because… SHE’S GONE.

 

E N D