He tried to kill me!

This, Honey, Is Reality

“Hello Siwon.” I greet the muscular man who’s leaning against the balcony rails of his apartment sipping tea. “Hello Lee.” He smiles and raises an eyebrow, most probably at my attire. “Let me guess…” I say. “You’ve never seen a girl in a sports bra before.”

Siwon chokes on the coffee he was drinking. “Wrong time to take a sip of that I guess.”  I tell him and he wipes his mouth, looking embarrassed.  “What are you doing up so early?” He asks and I shrug. “I couldn’t sleep. So I decided to go for a jog. But then…” I lean back against the railing and send him a look which hookers would send to a potential customer. “I saw you.”

“Oh… Ah…” He looks mortified, not knowing what to say. I laugh suddenly startling him. “Jesus!” He mutters and I giggle. “Don’t worry I’m not trying to hook up with you.”

“Oh…” He smiles at me uncertainly and I laugh. “Chill… Have fun with your coffee Mr. Choi while I go and sweat it out.” With a last wink, I swish out. I plug in my ear phones, go to my play list and play One More Night by Maroon Five. I let myself out and walk to the elevator where I bump into a wall. I mean Siwon. I bump into Siwon.

 “Argh! Why are you in the middle of the way douche?” I grumble and then look at him apologetically. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to call you that. I-I-Please forgive me.” I look at him beseechingly and he laughs. “You’re forgiven.” He tells me and I smile.  “So you going jogging?” I ask looking at his T-shirt and almost, almost drooling at this oh my god it’s a sin for a guy to be this good looking guy.

“Yes. Would you like to join me?” He asks and I shrug. “If you’re okay with it.”

“No problem.” He grins and then looks at me, “Shall we?”

“We shall” I reply and Oh boy I wish I knew what trouble I was getting into.

Fifteen minutes later:

“Wait up!” I huff as I fall onto my knees gasping.  “Lee!” He skids to a halt and comes back to where I was kneeling and wheezing my guts out. “You okay?” He asks, patting my back oblivious to the fact it was dripping with sweat. “Dude…” I gasp. “That’s not jogging. That’s running.”

“I’m sorry.” He smiles at me cutely and I sigh. “I’m not jogging with you.” I tell him severely and he nods. “You want to go home?”

“Yes please!” He nods and looks at me apologetically before helping me up and somehow with great difficulty, keeping pace with my small steps. “While we’re at it…” I start. “Can you tell me about any church over here where the service is in English?”

“The one I go too.” He tells me. “I, could you take me there?” I ask and he nods. “Sure. Sunday nine in the morning. Don’t be late. I leave at eight-thirty.”

“Okies.” I smile and kiss his cheek. “Thanks.” And hobble to my apartment.

“Lee!” Steph exclaims looking at me in horror. “Your neighbor my dear, is a maniac!” I wheeze and collapse onto the sofa.

An hour later, I emerge from the shower and find Ryeowook and Siwon sitting at the dining table and talking to Steph. Adjusting my robe I try to sneak by but get caught. “Ah Lee! There you are.” Ryeowook greets me. Closing my eyes and wincing, I slowly open them and turn. “Ryeowook!” I say extra brightly. “How delightful o see you here. You too Siwon.” I add and then smile. “Whatcha doing here?”

“Siwon made breakfast for you as an apology for today.” He tells me and inclines his head at Siwon who hands me a dish. Smiling, I take it and grab a spoon. Sitting, I take a huge bite of whatever it was that he’d made. All of them look at me expectantly and I smile at them with my mouth full not knowing how to tell Siwon that the goop he’d made tasted like .

Swallowing it painfully, I smile at Siwon “This is good.” I tell him enthusiastically. “Very good. In fact its so good I’m going to take another bite.” I smile, showing all my teeth. That’s my weakness. Whenever I’m lying I just start smiling like that and Steph knew about that. She looks at me suspiciously and I smile again, take a huge bite pretend to chew it and run to the loo and slam the door shut. I spit it into the sink and gag. “What did he put in it?” I groan as I rinse my mouth with water. "HE TRIED TO KILL ME!" I add and go out, smiling that creepy smile again. I enter my room leaving a very bemused trio behind.

When I come out I find the trio still there. What! I exclaim in my mind. They're stilll here? Why are they still here? Now I have to eat that, that goop! Arrghh!

“Lee…” Steph greets me and I smile. Picking up the spoon, I  give a creepy smile and take a huge bite of goop and chew, gagging at times but managing to keep everything down. Ryeowook notices my expressions and with a puzzled face grabs my spoon and takes a tentative bite of Siwon’s goop.

Two seconds later, he spits it out. “This is so vile. What the hell did you put in it?” Ryeowook gasps and joins me at the sink where I was spitting out the goop.  “I-I… It’s not nice?” Siwon asks in surprise. “Nice? NICE?” Ryeowook snarls and shoves the breakfast into Siwon’s mouth. Siwon’s face contorts and he runs to the sink.

“How did you keep it in?” Ryeowook asks looking at me and I shrug. “I didn’t want to hurt his feelings.”

“I bet you didn’t…” Steph winks and I blush.