Eunkwang

Violin 2: Secret/바이올린2: 비밀 (Sequel to "The Violin")

Minwoo was just finishing eating when Eunkwang interrupted.

"Hey, have you guys ever dyed your hair before?"

"No, why?" asked Minwoo.

"You should, you will look fab."

"Ummm, I dunno." said Sungjae.

"Trust me, you will look awesome. We should go to the hair salon sometime."

"We have time after vocal training!"

"Great, I'll meet you at my dorm tonight. It's next to yours. I need a dye job since my roots are growing back really quickly."


The vocal training session was a lot of fun. It was alike the dancing training equally as intensive but nonetheless a fun experience.

It was not long until nightfall came.

Minwoo and Sungjae immediately headed for Eunkwang's dorm, ready to be taken to the hair salon.

They did not have to wait that long before Eunkwang eventually came out.

"Ah, you're here!" he exclaimed. "Let's go."

The three walked out the building and into the neighbourhood where the nearby hair salon was.

They walked in, and decided on their colours.

"I want to be blonde too." said Minwoo with a grin, "Ice blonde."

"Then no one will recognise us." joked Eunkwang, "What about you, Sungjae?"

"I dunno," said Sungjae, "I think I'll have a red brown colour."

After the three were taken to have their hair washed, they were sat back in their chairs as dye was put on their hair.

"I'm nervous for you, Sungjae." said Minwoo as blonde dye was put on his hair.

"Don't be," scoffed Sungjae.


Before they knew it, their hair was finally dyed.

Whilst Eunkwang had blonde dye put on his growing black roots, Minwoo finally had his hair dyed ice blonde, but had his hair geled so that it was standing up, whilst Sungjae's hair shape and style were kept the same, except that his hair was dyed red.

"Thank you Eunkwang," said Minwoo beaming with pride, "This is awesome!"

"You said it." said Sungjae whilst Eunkwang winked at them.

"See, I told you you would like it."

The three eventually headed back to the dorms where they there greeted by the other trainees, showing off their new looks.