Leo

VIXX Hyde One-Shots

Taekwoon was a quiet person in VIXX. He will sometimes go wild and attack the members with the power he has but not kill them like how a real lion would. Leo's power though he can't control so it could be possible for him to kill anyone at anytime. Leo is in love with his girlfriend he would never hurt her but with his power who knows what can happen....

Leo was walking down the stairs until he came across his girlfriend from a distance. She was sittin comfortabley on the royal satin couch. Leo walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. The girl noticed his presence and smiled. Leo smelled the sweet lucious scent radiating off her body. His power was slowly reveling,he tried to hold it back but then his hands moved from the girls shoulders up to her neck as Leo gripped her neck tightly holding her in that spot. He saw that her skin started to turn into a blue as she was trying to escape her grip. Leo then was realizing what he was doing to her. He quickly let go and stepped back as the girl got her breathing back to normal. "What have I done?" Leo said as he looked at his shaking hands. Leo wrapped his hands around his own neck to leave this dreadful power within him. He released his hands as big black wings shot out of his back. The woman turned around and was shocked to see that her boyfriend now had wings. Leo looked back at the girl with an evil look on his face as the girl sat there seeing what her boyfriend now was.