Ravi

VIXX Hyde One-Shots

Wonsik is the rapper of VIXX,he has been dating someone for awhile now. His love thinks he is a total sweetheart but Ravi is more then that.....

Ravi was sitting on the staircase waiting for his date to come down the steps from upstairs. As his date walks down the steps she sits in front of him on the steps. "You look stunning tonight darling." Ravi says as he grabs his dates hand and kisses it with a sweet smile. The woman smiled as she looked into her dates eyes. As Ravi looked into her sparkling eyes a painful headache came to his head. He started getting dizzy. As he tried to shake it off the pain just got worse. The woman stood up and took a few steps back to see what was going on with her date. "Wonsik,are you alright?" she asked. "I'm fine!" shouted Ravi as his hands were on the sides of his head. Ravi stood up and tried to make the pain stop but it wasn't working. "Aaaah!!" Ravi yelled as the pain in his head got worse when big black wings suddenly came out of his back. After that the pain was gone but he was not the same man that his girl has been dating. The woman was shaking because of what just happened to her date. "Wonsik..." the woman said faintly as she fell to the ground.