Sequel-ish

Give Me A Sign

Sungyeol knows.

Even if Myungsoo displays himself bare for the whole world to see just to grab his attention for a few seconds, Sungyeol already knows how the younger male feels for him. Seriously, with all those hugs and touches and smiles, it's hard not to take notice on it. He's pretty sure that everyone knows about it- why else would fans call them MyungYeol in the first place?

Truthfully, it makes him feel special- that someone as perfect as Kim Myungsoo has taken interest in someone as awkward as him. And from what Sungjong told him a while back, the visual had been crushing on him since around the time of debut. Imagine his surprise when he heard that.

He was also been told not to go off and confess first- just to see if Myungsoo had the guts to say a word that he liked him. And patiently, he waited.

He waited and waited and before he knew it, it had been almost half a year since then. Surprisingly, he did not snap out of frustration yet but his patience had thinned into a very thin thread and it's on the damn verge of breaking. The only reason why it is so is due to the fact that he had been confining in Woohyun, who's pretty much his best friend after Myungsoo.

And because Woohyun managed to snag someone as hard-headed as Kim Sunggyu, he also asked for advice. However, most advice the older male gave him turned out to be pretty useless. What, find metaphors to fit Kim Myungsoo? Return those public displays of affection? Cook?!

In the end, he manages to stick to one and that's the same advice Sungjong gave him from the beginning: Wait and see if Myungsoo will do something.

Woohyun, to his acknowledgement, is useless as a love guru but him being an outlet for confined aggravation does prove to be some use.

But where does that lead him now? Nowhere. Myungsoo is still not doing anything and Sungyeol is still playing the waiting game.

Woohyun suggests aiming for someone else- someone less of a coward than Myungsoo at least. Sungyeol's about to hit him when he adds 'it's for the purpose of getting him jealous'. Sungjong thinks it's a great idea but the problem with this is who to use for this situation. 

The outcome: use Woohyun.

"Why me?!" The older male blurts out in shock. 

"Because you're the only one Sungyeol's able to come within contact and not have him mind about personal space." Sungjong reasons as if it explains everything as he casually dusts off the imaginary lint off his sweater. "Also, we don't have to worry much about your physique."

"Sungjong..."

"What? Isn't it true?"

Sungyeol nudges Woohyun's side in realization. "Woohyun, you didn't tell him, did you?"

"Tell me what?" Sungjong appears to be mildly scandulous over the fact that he's missing out on something and judging by the way the older two are behaving, it must've been something really good. "What did I miss?"

The oldest rubs the back of his neck, hesistant over whether he should say it or not. Sungyeol sighs in exasperation and says it for him, "He's already in a relationship. With Gyu-hyung."

Sungjong gapes at Sungyeol before shifting his attention to Woohyun, who is not making any eye contact with the maknae. "Really." For some reason, it doesn't sound like a question and that's the reason Woohyun manages to blink over to the youngest in surprise. 

Sungjong quirks an eyebrow at him. "What? I've seen that coming a long time ago. The looks you two gave each other is much like the one Myungsoo-hyung gives Sungyeol-hyung." Sungyeol's cheeks pink at that remark. "It's too obvious."

There's a bit of silence and then Woohyun speaks, "So you know why we can't go along with this plan, right?"

The youngest looks at him and sighs. "I guess. Though personally, it would've been fun to see Sunggyu-hyung and Myungsoo-hyung get jealous over the two of you."

"And then the apocalypse arrive and the dorm will be in chaos. You're aware, I presume." Sungyeol points out, poking Sungjong's cheek and hissing when the youngest slaps his hand away. 

"The apocalypse for me, you mean. And yes, I'm aware so that's why I disregard the entire plan." Sungjong grimaces. "The waiting game will have to go on then. Unless something special comes up."

--

Something special does come up and it happens to be their rare day off. Sungyeol- as well as Woohyun and Sungjong, is hoping that the visual have something planned. If not...well then, it would take forever and Myungsoo is a lost cause to them. 

During this time, Sungyeol invites Hoya, Dongwoo, and Woohyun to play card games in his room. Sunggyu is busying himself off with the Manager somewhere and Sungjong says he'll join later. He doesn't know about Myungsoo, though (he doesn't bother to invite him today).

And just two hours and six games in (Dongwoo's winning this one, much to everyone's dismay), the visual makes his grand appearance by forcing his way in, his hand on the doorknob and his lips parted in a rather alluring manner. Sungyeol has to blink a couple of times to focus on the male in general and speaks up, feigning surprise, "Oh, hi, Myung." He then gestures over to the cards in everyone's hands. "We're playing right now but you want to join in the next game?"

Myungsoo's gaping like a fish at this point and Sungyeol has to nudge Woohyun with his toe when he finds him snickering to the side. "Myungsoo? You hear me?" he asks and this time, the younger flinches into reality.

"No, maybe later. I...I should get going. Have fun."

"What? Myu-" The door is abruptly shut behind the visual, leaving Sungyeol to groan out in disappointment. He expects something more but seriously, he didn't think Myungsoo still behaves like this. He feels a hand patting his thigh and he knows it's Woohyun because he speaks up rather unsympathetically, "There, there. He tried."

"Why don't you go to him, Sungyeol?" Hoya says, capturing everyone's attention. He blinks, unfazed. "What? Think I don't know? Dongwoo-hyung knows too."

Dongwoo nods in agreement. "So just do it and get it over with. We'll just put our game on pause for now."

"And the waiting game is now over. So just go." Woohyun stands up, grabs the tall male by the hand, and pulls him far enough to kick him out the door. Sungyeol stumbles forward and glares at the older male, who's waving at him as if sending him off to a grand voyage. "Bon voyage, my love!" and with that, he shuts the door.

"That Nam-idiot. I hate him." he grumbles as he makes his way to Myungsoo's room. As he does, the door flings open and Myungsoo steps out again, only this time, he's surprised to see Sungyeol out here as well. "Uh...hi, Myung." 

The visual grimaces and just as Sungyeol's about to ask what's wrong, the other male heads over to him and promptly- and almost painfully, presses his lips against his own into a messy yet firm kiss. And it continues straight after that when Myungsoo wraps his arms around Sungyeol's waist and forces the tall male against the nearest wall with a dull thud. All Sungyeol can do as his mind blanked is to wraps his arms around Myungsoo and pull him closer, a soft groan escaping his lips. 

A low whistle echoes into the room and it's due to that that the visual jerks himself away from Sungyeol, tripping and landing himself on the floor in a heap. Sungyeol, red-lipped and surprised, turns to the source. Woohyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo are peering out from his room. Not only that but Sungjong is too, looking mildly satisfied over the outcome. 

"Finally! Kim Myungsoo left the nest and becomes a hen!"

 

End (really)

a/n: wrote this because everyone seems to be dissatisfied over the previous story xD;
I didn't take any grammar into account so please disregard if there's any?

Thank you all for reading, subscribing, commenting, and upvoting. Much appreciate and much love.