Truth Revealed

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE (Edited)

 

Today, he felt that he was ready to meet his boyfriend. He and Changmin had agreed to go refreshing their mind before the final competition. (Their campus smoothly got into the final, thanks to Changmin and his buddies). Jae was in front of basketball changing room and went inside. He was about to call his boyfriend when he accidentally heard some team members talked about Changmin and him.

“Well, do you think Changminnie will break up with JaeJoong? I know that they rarely be together. Especially when the games were on, I never saw JaeJoong watch it and supported Changmin. I guess they will be over in no time,”

“Yah! Siwon-ah…. I bet Changmin will not break JaeJoong up. C’mon guys. JaeJoong is the most beautiful creature in the whole campus. I don’t think he’s dumb to just break up with JaeJoong.”

“Yeah, you’re right Kyu… remember our bet? Whoever won JaeJoong’s heart must stick with him at least a year. He can continue if he develops his true feeling to JaeJoong. If he doesn’t develop any feeling then he can break the relation. Poor Jaejoong that he never knows Changmin is such a player.”

“Yeah, poor him. For the past three weeks Changmin has spent most of his time with Hyorin. Whoooo, that y little . I would her if I had chance. But I guess it won’t come my way since she already puts her eyes only to Changmin. Now, here’s the hero of the team. Changmin-ah are you still dating Hyorin behind Jae? What is your plan tonight?”

“Sorry guys, I have a plan with my Jae. For Hyorin, I’ll go to her apartment after I finish with Jae. Gosh, I really miss his plump lips. Who knows maybe tonight I will get more than kiss since I have helped our team to be in final. So, you better shut your mouth up or I tell the coach to not allow you play for the final,” Changmin chuckled and smirked to his buddies.

“Yah! Shim Changmin, how dare you????” said his friend in unison. “But, at least good luck Buddy. And please prove the rumour about Jae’s ity is correct. You can feel the difference rite? We guess JaeJoong is hotter than Hyorin. Hahahahahahahaha!” Siwon laughed over his heels.

Hiding behind the locker, JaeJoong could only gasp. He tried so hard not to shed his tears and bit his bottom lips hard and got the bleeding result. He tiptoed from the room and put his feet running…..running as far as he could. He couldn’t hold his tears anymore. He cried his heart out while running endlessly. He fell on his knees as he felt his legs were unable to move again. He sobbed, didn’t care of people who felt pity and questioned themselves as they saw a fine young man sobbed hard in the middle of the pavement. Jae then wiped his tears and stood up. He walked to the nearest park. He sat on the swing and was spacing out. He was in that state for a few moments till he felt his cell phone vibrated. It was his boyfriend, Changmin. Jae just let it vibrated till he heard beep 4 messages. It beeped several times. He didn’t want to check. He knew whom the messages were from. After what it seemed forever he managed to calm himself. But then he felt his head was heavy. He put his palm onto his forehead and felt burning. He couldn’t call his parents for they were leaving for Japan and would be back next week. The only option he had now was to call his Hyung. He was embarrassed for he had told Yunho that he would settle all his problems himself. He broke the promise but what could he do now? He hesitantly pressed the speed dial 2 from his cell and got the answer in one ring. “God, JaeJoongie where the hell are you? It’s almost 11 p.m. and your house was still dark. Are you ok Baby?” Yunho’s worried voice somehow made Jae broke into tears. “Baby, please tell me where you are… for God’s sake please be OK Baby…” Jae kept on crying as he listened to the husky voice. “Hyung…..*sob *sob….. I am at the park near Gangnam Station….,” he told Yunho his location. “Stay there Jae…Don’t ever try to move your feet elsewhere. I’m gonna get you in no time. Please Baby, be OK,” he hung the phone off then rushed himself to the location being informed by his Baby JaeJoongie. In 10 minutes Yunho arrived at the park. He was driving like crazy. When he got there he called for Jae but to no avail coz nobody answered. He began to shiver as a slight fear came after him. He ran to every corner of the park and called Jae’s name and was in horror finding Jae’s body lying on the ground with his burning temperature. He took JaeJoongie in his arms and kept whispering his name. He rushed himself home and called his private doctor to check his Baby. The doctor said JaeJoong had fever and would just be ok in couple days. Yunho thanked the doctor and got himself back to his bedroom where his Baby lying unconsciously.

Jae’s fever got worse in second night. Yunho never left him a single minute. He would ask his maid to watch over JaeJoong when he needed to use bathroom. He didn’t even touch his meal or sleep as he always stayed by JaeJoong’s side. In between times Yunho heard JaeJoong murmured something in his sickness. He murmured about Changmin and Hyorin (the last name Yunho didn’t have any idea who). JaeJoong kept on murmuring HURT in his sleep and sometimes tears flew down his flawless cheek. On the 4th day JaeJoong finally opened his eyes and the 1st thing he found out Yunho was by his side….holding his hands while his head was on the bed side. Yunho was aleeping in his uncomfortable position. Jae Yunho’s hair which made Yunho jerked and widened his eyes in disbelief. He the hugged JaeJoong tight like there was no tomorrow. When JaeJoong told him he needed air to breathe Yunho let his hug go and smiled softly. Yunho then fed him patiently and helped him take his medicines. He asked his Baby to sleep again to gain energy so that his Baby would be better in no time. JaeJoong could only nod and smile looking his Hyung worked his best to him.