What Have You Done?

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE (Edited)

 

A young man waited for the line to be hung but nobody answered it. Instead he was connected to the voice mail. “Changmin speaking…. I aint available now please leave your message…. Call you back later….” The man who was holding the phone just sighed. “Changmin-ah…its me Jae…call me back please….” And he voiced out his message with hope it could reach the other side who might be busy practicing. He then turned his body and walked home cycling his bike. It had been weeks that his boyfriend who was a university basketball team member a.k.a Shim Changmin didn’t call him n text him. His lover usually texted him in between times he was busy practicing. He laid his tiring body on the bed with so many bad thoughts about his boyfriend. Within minutes he fell into deep slumber with sour plastered on his beautiful face.

The next morning he went to campus trying to be happy though somehow he couldn’t hide his upset feelings.   “Jae….” He turned his body as he heard his boyfriend called him and approached him happily. “Are you angry, Jae?” Changmin questioned him and gave him his cute smile for he knew Jae will melt and put aside his upset. Jae just shrugged. “At least u can text me, Changmin-ah so I won’t feel abandoned.”’

“Ok I’ll text u later ne??? Now, let’s go in…we’re almost late for 1st period,” Changmin grabbed Jae’s hand and they started walking to their class. “He didn’t even say Sorry,” Jae thought his own mind.

On Saturday nite the campus held a little party to welcome Annual Basketball Competition which now be held at their campus. Changmin took Jae to the party. They enjoyed their time with some of their friends. Jae then excused himself to the restroom while Changmin was still busy talking with others. After taking around 10 minutes in the restroom Jae got himself back to the party. When he was about to open the hall door, he saw Changmin busy talking in seductive manner to the cheerleader’s member, Hyorin. She was always in her way to be extremely y both in appearance and manner. Jae was upset and turned himself to the car. But before he managed to turn, his gazed met Changmin’s eyes and the latter suddenly ran after Jae. They were in the car as Changmin tried hard to explain to Jae what he had done to Hyorin back then. “Trust me Jae….ehm?” while Jae stared at him with his sad eyes. “I was just talking to her Jae…. I really was….don’t u trust me?”Changmin held his hands and kissed them softly. “You know I love you Jae,” he added.

“It’s not about what you say….but about what you do Changmin_ah,” Jae held his tears not to shed. “I prove it to you Jae…. I will prove that what you think about me is all wrong…is it OK?” Jae just smiled bitterly and nod. “I hope you mean what you said a moment ago,” Jae whispered to himself.

 

I know this 1st chapter is very short :)

Guess i will just go on wit short chappies but i hope you readers like it :)

thx vr much