Confession

I Love You, But It Doesn't Feel Right

Okay so this chapter involves a weekly idol episode. Almost everything will be made up so it fits the story line; Hope you like it! Leave the comments down below.


After the phoshot all of the infinite members drove to MBC to film Weekly Idol. When the filming started Woohyun acted normal and that surprised pretty much every Infinite member. They all thought he was going to be uptight. Especially when he was sitting next to Sunggyu ( Did He? I Don't remember). Like always everyone was picking on Sunggyu, but only Woohyun defended him and of course the mc's joked about it.
˝ Yah Woohyun-sshi are you gay!? haha.˝ It affected Woohyun a bit and that's when he got it that he is actually gay, but as usual he acted natural and laughed it off. After the filming session was done the members drove back to their dorm. 

Woohyun was feeling more and more nervous as they were approaching their dorm. He felt he needed to get this off of his mind because it's starting to be a real burden on him. When he saw that they passed their dorm, he was slightly shocked and he realized that they were probably going to celebrate their success. That did not please Woohyun. Why? well because he wants to get his feelings off of his chest as soon as possible.

˝ Alright guys you can go out and have fun for a bit. I'll let you be for 2 hours, we meet here in 2 hours you got it kids?˝ The manager said and everyone nodded, well only Woohyun didn't because he wasn't paying attention. The only thing he heard the manager say was that they can go out. I can use this chance to tell Sunggyu how I feel! Woohyun thought as he stepped out of the van. They all watched the van drive away, Woohyun turned around and kept looking down as the others were discussing on what to do and where to go. 

˝ YAH! I WANNA GO TO A KARAOKE CLUB! ˝ Sungyeol yelled full of excitement. Myungsoo sighed and smacked Yeol around the head. Sungyeol glared at him while holding onto his head.
˝ You don't have to freaking yell idiot! ˝ Myungsoo said as he smirked. The was Myungsoo smirked pissed Sungyeol off, thought he had a hard time admitting that he quite likes Myungsoo. 
˝ Who wants to go to the karaoke? ˝ Sunggyu asked the other members. Everyone raised their hand except for Sunggyu himself and Woohyun. Sunggyu smirked at that, partly because he can tease Woohyun until he tells him his feelings. 

˝ Okay kids lets go! Sunggyu and Woohyun you can do whatever you want!.haha.˝ Dongwoo said giggling while he patted Sunggyu's shoulder. When Woohyun finally snapped out of his dream land and realized that he's stuck with Sunggyu. His cheeks started to feel hot and he was blushing. God he's so nervous right now, so much that his hand is shaking. Sunggyu notices that and smirks, he wanted to giggle because Woohyun's being so damn cute right now.

Sunggyu lifts his chin up with a smile and asks; ˝ Yah you okay Namu? ˝ Woohyun gulps and nodds trying to let out a sound, but nothing came out. He's so nervous that he can't even talk. Sunggyu chuckles and feels his forhead.
˝ Are you cold? you're shaking Woohyun-sshi.˝ Sunggyu says as he takes Woohyun's hands into his trying to make them warm. He can clearly see Woohyun's reaction.  Woohyun was starting to blush even harder now and his heart was racing really. He tried to utter out 'Aniyo' but it came out... well not exactly as he wanted it. Sunggyu decided to push things a bit farther and so he hugged Woohyun softly kissing his hair. Woohyun's heart was beating to hard against his chest he was sure that Sunggyu could feel it.

˝ Where do you want to go Woohyun-sshi? ˝ Sunggyu asked and he could feel Woohyun shrug as he hugged him back. It's now or never Woohyun thought and gulped.
˝ Sunggyu Hyung? ˝ He asked with a weak and shy voice. Sunggyu chuckled at his voice and proceeded to answer.
˝ Ne? ˝ 
˝ Saranghaeyo, Sunggyu-hyung. ˝ He said while slowly letting go of Sunggyu. He didn't want to hear his reaction so he ran away from Sunggyu...


Ne - Yes

Aniyo - No

Saranghaeyo - I love you


I'm thinking of adding in some Myungyeol and Yadong- Tell me if you think that I should ! Leave your opinion down below in the comments! Thanks!