Chp. 1- Moving in

Smile Honey! :)

Chapter 1: Moving in!!

Taeyeon's eyes widened as they entered the beautiful mansion of Mr. Hwang. "I know Mr. Hwang is a rich guy, but his house is just way beyond luxurious!!" she thought to herself as she looked around in the living room with her family.

"Good morning visitors. Please take a sit and wait for Mr. Hwang." the pretty housemaid said as she bowed and left the room. The Kim family sat down at the couch, waiting for Mr. Hwang. Just then, a man wearing a suit, came down from the stairs and approached the guests in the living room. It was Mr. Hwang.

"Good morning Mr. Hwang." The Kim family greeted as they bowed in front of the rich man. "No need to be so formal, we're all the same here." Mr. Hwang said while chuckling a bit. "Thank you for letting us stay here in your home, sir." Taeyeon's father said, while bowing again. Mr. Hwang shook the hand of Taeyeon's dad. "We're friends, and we're supposed to help each other. That's why i'm helping you." Mr. Hwang said while smiling.

"Yoona, please come here!" Mr. Hwang called out to the housemaid who hurriedly approached him. "Yes sir?" she asked. "I want you to help the guests to their room upstairs. You already know where they're assigned to sleep, right?" he asked. The housemaid nodded as a response and led the Kim family upstairs.

Taeyeon was seperated from her family members and was brought to the bedroom located at the end part of the hall. "Miss Taeyeon, here is the room where you will be staying." she said as she opened a room, it's walls painted with pink. "Is it just me, or is this room a little too...pinkish?" she muttered, loudly enough for Yoona to hear. "It's just you." Yoona said. Taeyeon chuckled a bit before asking, "Is this room occupied?" she asked as she entered the room.

There was no response. Taeyeon turned and looked beside her, but Yoona wasn't there anymore. "Huh? Where did that housemaid go? She just suddenly dissappeared. Is she a ghost?" Taeyeon thought. She laughed away her thoughts and began to roam around the pink room. It was empty, except for the bed, the study desk and the cabinet inside the room.

She noticed that there was a bathroom inside the room. "Wow, a bathroom! Cool, now i wanna take a shower." she thought as she started to take off her clothes and went inside the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Tiffany had just arrived in their house, she just came from the airport. "Hello Yoona!!" she greeted while hugging Yoona. "Miss Tiffany, you're back!" Yoona said as she hugged her back. "Of course i am, silly!" Tiffany said as they broke the hug. "Where's dad?" she asked. "He left for work." Yoona responded.

"Alright then. I'll be heading to my room!" Tiffany said as she hurriedly ran upstairs to the bedroom located at the end of the hall. She smiled widely as she entered her pink-colored bedroom. "Yipee! I missed my room!" she thought to herself as she bounced to her bed. She stopped bouncing when she noticed some clothes scattered on the floor.

"Now who left these here? These aren't mine." she muttered as she picked up the clothes. Suddenly, she heard a water running from inside the bathroom. She opened the bathroom door and entered inside.

"Omo, who are you and what are you doing in my bathroom?!!!" Tiffany shouted as she saw somebody using her shower.

"Yah!!!!!! Who are you and why did you walk on my shower?!!!!" Taeyeon shouted back. "Kyaaaaaaa!!!!! I didn't see anything!!!!!!" Tiffany quickly covered her eyes with her hands and turned around and tried to run away. But since she cannot see, she bumped onto the door. "Ouch!" she screamed. Then she walked out of the bathroom.

Taeyeon quickly wrapped her body with her purple towel and got out of the bathroom. Tiffany faced her. "Who are you?!!" they shouted at the same time.

 

 

====================================================================================

Oopsie, sorry for the short chapter. O.O

This is my first time writing a fanfic so i guess i'm not that good yet. But i'm trying my best for you readers!! :)

Please don't forget to suscribe and comment!! The next chapter will be much more longer, i swear. ;)

Thank you!! <3