A new start

My risk to take!

  There I was,getting into the airplane,saying goodbye to all my friends,saying goodbye to 17 years of life left in California.I was getting into the airplane,when suddenly I felt that my adoptive father,Jerry call my name and told me.

 

Jerry:Don't try to be so harsh,don't think that only cause your an assassin you don't have to cry!

 

Me:*smiled nervously* w-what!? Me,cry Jerry please I'm not a 5 year old K! ;)

 

Jerry:*giggled* Ah CL,always trying to be the strongest!

 

  Ahhhh! At least I got Jerry out of my way,but just in that moment I felt a strong punch in my shoulder! Dara always trying to call my attention,Dara was almost the youngest,she was the third of us 4 and Minzy was the youngest and Bom and I were the oldest.Dara punched me and then said...

 

Dara:*screaming* I've been trying to talk to you and you keep IGNORING ME!

 

CL:I'm sorry you ,can't you see that I was talking to JERRY!

 

Dara:But I'm your sister *she said with puppy eyes*

 

CL:*giggled* Just get into the playing,would you!

 

   Ahh my girls,they were the reason of my inspiration and we had to leave Colorado cause we had a mission in Korea.Sixteen hours of flight,mega boring I was crazy to get out of that airplane and go to charge my cellphone's dead battery! We got to Korea,at last and Jerry looked us to an Secret Government Agency,you know we were assasins,assasins who kill bad people,Jerry was the boss and our appa and us his girls! Our appa took us to our rooms,they were amazing and I finally could get to charge my battery,I was so happy.Jerry called us to his office,he started to say really weird stuff about that we had to return to a normal life,I was thinking,but isn't our life normal enough,I mean we had friends,we could go out everywhere,etc.But then I put my hands roughly at Jerry's desk and said.

 

Me:OK JERRY! What's cooking,why so many blah blah blah..?

 

   Jerry looked kind of nervous,he was sweating and the girls and me were waiting for his answer and the girls and me said at the same time...

 

All:WELL!?!? Jerry:Ok ehhmm just promise me that you won't kill me! We were all mad nervous and started to ask him a lot of things and finally we said! All:Jerry WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?  

 

Jerry:I'm sorry to ruinall your normal lives,but sadly,you'll have to go to,tooooooo........

 

Bom:TO WHERE!?!?! Jerry:........to school!

 

   The pacific office turned into a war of words! Everybody was saying different stuff,yelling and fightin and Jerry was trying to calm us...

 

Jerry:girls.... *the yelling continued* Jerry:Girls...! *and it continued* Jerry:GIRLS!!!

 

   All the fighting and arguing turned into complete silence! Jerry:OK you hear me out...You have to go to school!

 

Minzy:FOR WHAT! *pissed off*

 

Jerry:Because YOU ALL HAVE TO ACT AS NORMAL AS POSSIBLE AND A NORMAL PERSON GOES TO SCHOOL!

 

CL:But....

 

Bom:But....

 

Dara:But....

 

Minzy:But....

 

Jerry:No buts,you will all go to school and that's final!

 

    We all looked at him with puppy eyes,but not even that convinced him! Then he told us...

 

Jerry:But don't you all worry you won't be going alone to school anyways....

 

CL:What do you mean!!?

 

Jerry:*giggled* nu-uh! You will be going to school with some friends of mine,they are the best in Korea and they will be your partners!

 

All:WHAT!?!? P-PARTNERS!

 

Jerry:Yeah! Wait I'll tell the secretary to bring them in!

 

CL:*I murmured to my girls* I bet you all that my is prettier than them... *they giggled*

 

Jerry:Oh and....CL,Minzy you two better control your temperament...

 

Bom:Oh believe me appa they will!   

 

   We all started to murmur ideas just to make those "partners" tired of our stuff and then in that moment Jerry interrupt.

 

Jerry:*clears throat* Girls I present to you my boys!*some really hot guys coming in*

 

CL:WHAT!?!? WE HAVE TO WORK WITH BOYS!

 

Bom:Boys,I'll say! They look like models...

 

Kang Jun:Psst look who's talking! Bomb:HEY!

 

CL:*looking at Lee Joon with her arms cross* So I guess you must be the leader! Lee Joon:Hell yeah I am!

 

Himchan:*looks at Dara* so I guess you must be who..? The clown from the group! Dara:*pushes him* watch it,THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENT BETWEEN BEING FUN AND BEING A CLOWN SO SHUT UP BEFORE I BROKE YOUR MOUTH! 

 

Minzy:*looks up at Myungsoo better known as "L" with that kitty face* You have a e face! Myungsoo:Hey watch your mouth,sister! Jerry stares at all of us and said...

 

Jerry:*clears throat* so I can see that you are all beginning to communicate sweetly with each other,I SUPPOSE!

 

CL:No way we're going to work with this jerks!

Lee Joon:Well no way we're going to work with this lunatics!

CL:*gets close to Joon and points his finger at him* You better watch your mouth pretty boy,you don't wanna have a permanent ruined face K!? *wink at him*

Lee Joon:Jerry when you said we where going to work with the best in the new world,I though you actually meant it!

CL:I warned you *try to punch Joon*

Jerry:CL! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO BEHAVE AND THE SAME TO YOU JOON? You all are a team now and like it or not you will have to live with it,OK! All of

us:B-BUT JERRY!

Jerry:NO BUTS! YOU ARE ALL GOING TO SCHOOL TOGETHER AND YOU ALL BETTER BEHAVE HOUSE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME YOU WILL ALL HAVE A BIG PROBLEM! NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE....

 

   We all looked at each other with a face of hate,first we have to go to school and worst we would have to be a team!Urrrggghh what could happen next....