The mask party!

My risk to take!

Jerry POV:

  So just when the girls got out of the office I called the boys into my office and when they got in,they were all sitting in the same places where the girls were.They are so alike,I though; To bad that they didn't wanted to noticed,but I sure was gonna show them that I was right.So just when I was trying to be nice to them for a second,Myungsoo interupted...

Myungsoo:OK JERRY WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CREPPY!?

Jerry:Umm uhh...

Lee Joon:*confused face* yeah what's wrong JERRY!?

Jerry:*laughing nervously* Umm je,the thing is that ummm you have a mission!

Kang Jun:Mission...

Himchan:WITH WHOM?

Jerry:*stares at them*

Myungsoo:OWWW NOO!

Himchan:NONONONONOOO!!!

Lee Joon:ARE YOU TING ME!?!

Kang Jun:NOOOOO!!! WHYYY!?! 

Jerry:Don't worry guys they won't hurt you,as long as they don't know nothing!

Myungsoo:Psshh,like that is gonna help!

Lee Joon:Let's just do what the boss wants!

*all of them walk out of the room*

Jerry:Guys,wait,ah come on! You aren't pissed...Right..?

*they all look back at him*

Jerry:Ok! Maybe you are but still a mission is a mission and we all gotta follow the orders around here...

Himchan:Good way of trying to make us feel better e.e

*they went to get ready*

 

     It was already time too go to the party,the boys were outside waiting for the girls to come out,they were all hot and y with that kindda of a waitor outfit,but still cute and then in that moment Myungsoo interrupts the deep silence with a question....

Myungsoo:So....How you guys think that they're gonna look hot....?

Himchan:*playing with a yo-yo* Who..?

Myungsoo:Daw! The girls....

Lee Joon:Psstt *laughs out loud* OH GOD! Man do you really think those girls are gonna look hot,they won't even be cute,the only hot one is the really girly one.....

Kang Jun:*stares at Jonnie pissed* Her name is Bom!

Lee Joon:Yeah what ever! Anyways they aren't gonna look hot,not even a little........*stares at the stairs and he saw the girls walkign down stares* .....BIT!

    They all saw the girls walking to the limousine! Bom was wearing a long,red,mermaid style dress....Dara was just wearing a simple purple dress with some diamonds on it,Minzy was wearing a blue dress with some light blue acessories and CL was wearing a simple white dress,with long sleves and some purple acessories! Then in that moment they were going down the stairs when suddenly CL almost fell but in that moment Lee Joon grabbed her,she looked at his eyes and she saw them sparkling like the stars from the sky,then she saw him smiling,so she blushed then he said hi to her and she said hi back,of course in a very shy way and she got into the limousine....Lee Joon just followed her with his eyes and then Myungsoo said...

Myungsoo:Yeah,sure they won't look hot at all! Psstt *giggles* close your mouth don't want to get your clothes dirty with your siliva!

Lee Joon:*gets back to planet earth* Oh shut up MYUNGSOO!