Nam Woohyun | Kiss Me

` NOBODY BUT SOHEE ¦ an sohee one shot collection ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

I found myself clutching Nam Woohyun's hand, which I seldomly do. And it was odd. Strange feeling, really. I can feel everyone's glare even if I had my back on them. I can practically hear Yeeun eunnie as she whispers to Yoobin, maybe about how Woohyun and I were actually having some sort of physical contact.  



I didn't have to turn around either to see a snickering and yapping Sunmi and Hyerim.

 

This was something I never liked. My friends always made me feel as if I was doing something wrong, thus resulting me to feel embarassed with Woohyun around them. Not that I actually had a choice though, we were in a group date for Buddah's sake. I suddenly got a gut feeling, that I should let go of his hand before ill humored jokes began to come out of their mouths. I never did like their dry jokes, especially the ones about Woohyun and I.



However as I inched my fingers away from his, he tightened his on mine. I sighed as he pulled me closer to a pet store to the side. Sunmi and Hyerim gushed as they both pulled on Wooyoung's arm. The latter practically disco danced inside, probably feeting marvelous that he had two cute girls around his arms. Jamg Wooyoung will never grow up.

 

Then there was Taecyeon playing jokes with Yoobin, ticking her off senselessly.

 


Yeeun and Yonghwa didn't fail to make me jealous as I already was.  

 

Honestly, my relationship with Woohyun was something out of the blue, so extraordinary and yet... plain.

 

How do I explain it?

 

Other couples were always together. Sunye eunnie and her Bum-Bum (her nickname for her vain boyfriend, Park Jaebum, that seemed to think mirrors were his best friends) were together 24/7.

 

Which explains why they couldn't make it today.

 

Which explains why I always compared my relationship with theirs.

 

They were so hopelessly in love. To the point where it seemed kind of chaotic. I mean, how can you live with the fact that any minute from now, your boy friend will be asking you for your mirror just to check his hair? Comparing Jaebum and Sunye to Woohyun and I, we were like a mute and diverse pair of strangers who have never spoken or acknowledged one another's presence before. That was how bad we were.

 

Other couples talked on the phone.

 

That's another point for the opposite team and hurrah, none for us.

 

What a surprise.

 

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU PAY FOR MY PHONE BILL WOMAN!" I rememberJaebum hollering at Sunye that one time his phone bill reached the maximum.

 

As he threw the paper bill over at Sunye, she crossed her arms across her chest. "Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter