Woo Hyerim | Opposites

` NOBODY BUT SOHEE ¦ an sohee one shot collection ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woo Hyerim has never felt embarrassed and ashamed of herself until now. “This is the first time I’ve called you for a talk.” Her Anatomy professor, Park Jinyoung, had the biggest frown plastered to his face, as if to make his disappointment more evident.

 

Now Hyerim has done it. She was good in all of her subjects, never failing to make a good impression on every teacher she had. Why couldn’t Anatomy cooperate with her brain?

 

“I think we both know why you and I are here.”

 

“Sir—“ Before she could even protest, he silenced her with his index finger held in the air.

 

She closed . If she attempted to complain once more, Park Jinyoung would throw a fit. She knew her professor well and it was better to not fight (which was odd for Hyerim because she was usually fighting for her opinion until the other party sought it right.

 

However, not this one.

 

She knew she couldn’t fight her way out into this.

 

Before her professor could even explain further, the last students in the gross lab exited and she heard a loud snicker. Hyerim didn’t even have to turn around to figure out who it belonged to. It was none other than Ahn Sohee. She flickered her long black hair across her shoulder and smirked as she passed by, holding her binder tight to her chest.

 

“Sohee, stay.” Their professor called.

 

Sohee raised her eyebrow but Hyerim shot her smirk back. Huh, she thought. She was probably caught cheating off Nichkhun earlier, that’s why she’s being called. Hyerim continued to think stupendously, feeding on this thought of Sohee to make her self pity diminish.

 

Hyerim and Sohee have gone to the same school for nearly 13 years now and not once did the two girls find peace with one another. Since the first day of 3rd grade when Sohee declared that she was the class leader and the most prettiest girl in the school. Seogwipo was a small province in Jeju-do and in a town with a total population of 10,134, it was impossible to not know everything about one another.

 

Luckily for Sohee, she was all the town’s talk until this very day. It’s not as if the town praises her, Hyerim rolled her eyes as Sohee’s smirk fell off her face.

 

Park ssaem carefully instructed her to stand beside Hyerim and the two girls briefly eyed one another with animosity before looking at anything besides the other. “Sohee, I want you to tutor Hyerim for the upper extremity dissection.”

 

Hyerim’s jaw dropped and Sohee’s pretty face couldn’t be painted. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Hyerim nearly hollered. When she realized how loud she was, she cleared and added, “How can I be tutored by someone who cheats off their boyfriend?”

 

Jinyoung stared hard at his student as Sohee retaliated. “That’s ridiculous, I don’t cheat off Nichkhun!” she yelled in indignation. “Stop making stories up to cover up your pathetic grade in this subject.”

 

“Girls.” Jinyoung sternly rolled his eyes. He eyed Hyerim and said, “Now Hyerim. That is a serious allegation against Sohee, one without evidence and proof.” Hyerim sank in a throne of shame. She knew he was right. Maybe it was her defense mechanism because somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew well that Anatomy was Sohee’s forte and that Anatomy was, well, not Hyerim’s forte.

 

She sighed before muttering a weak and unsincere apology. “I didn’t mean what I said.” Sohee just sneered away, her pointed nose wrinkling at its’ ends.

 

“Hyerim, Sohee-ssi here is at the top of this class and she’s proved to me that she does not cheat, despite your allegations. I believe she has all the qualities to tutor you. I’m expecting you girls meet in the middle and find a suitable arrangement. Now, off you go children.“

 

Hyerim turned to her professor, in hopes to get one last plea but before she could peer at him with utter desperation. However, he has quickly strided out the classroom with his infamous clipboard tucked underneath his arms. She sighed. “I guess I’ll be seeing you this weekend.”

 

Sohee looked as grim as her when they exited.

 

 

*

 

 

“Where are you off to?” Hyerim bowed her head down in shame when her unnie Min Sunye asked her. She was a senior of hers, one that she looked up to dearly. She graduated as top in her class and even the fact that they shared a room in the dormitories was an honor.

 

“I’ve do finish a couple of stuff for school.” She carefully said. It was true, she did have to attend to business. She ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter