G-Dragon | Please Don't Let Me Go

` NOBODY BUT SOHEE ¦ an sohee one shot collection ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

You smiled as soon as you saw that my brother was the one ringing your doorbell but you smile wider when you see me waiting at the bottom of your staircase. You seem shock and happy, astounded and surprised and I stood before you, too lost for words. With my fingers shaking and my feet tingling, a million thoughts came once into my mind as I climbed up the stairs. You wrap your arms around me and suddenly I feel home. I hope you can’t feel my heartbeat as our bodies lock with each other briefly, my chest pounding from anticipation of what’s to happen.

 

 

Days, months, years have passed since the last time I saw you and yet how you made me feel hasn’t changed one bit. You haven’t changed much. You lost a little bit of weight but other than that, you were still the same.

 

 

You smile at me and I smile back, grasping for words as I drown in your presence. “I’m cleaning so I kind of stink.” You tell me. You give me a hug, a hug I’ve felt only in my dreams. You smell of fresh rain and peppermint combined and I’m reminded by how much I use to love having my arms around you.

 

 

You say a couple of things, the usual things people say who haven’t seen each other in a long time and I can’t look at you because I’m scared that if I do, I’ll get suffocated into your eyes.

 

 

I tell you it’s embarrassing to be here, that I had no plans on dropping by your place. This is so awkward and embarrassing that I can’t even look at you, I say, and I squirm and shriek like the crazy 7th grader I was 7 years ago. You tell me it’s not awkward and it’s not embarrassing and you chuckle at how I giggle and I giggle more at how you chuckle.

 

 

My best friend Woo Hyerim disappears to somewhere and I look for her, afraid and terrified to be left alone with you, Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

“Now where did our little apple go?” You teased, calling her ‘our little apple’. You bite your lips and I’m reminded by the way you’d kiss me with your mouth, the way you’d sneakily peck my lips whenever I wasn’t looking.

 

 

I hated the fact that you can never make things awkward between us two. You smile as I fluster in a shade of crimson red. The way your eyes sparkle are giving me false hopes of us being together and I know I shouldn’t feel this way because you’re not even doing anything. I can’t help but feel this way.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter