Chapter 2

The Magic of Spring

3 minutes later, just like Jae Joong has said, a group of man come and ask Suzy "Do you see a man in his 20s, handsome, tall, wearing a suit passing around here?"

Suzy started to imagining that stranger in her mind and agree-ing all the descriptions said by one of the man inside her heart. She quickly said "Nope, i don't see anyone around here". Suzy didn't mean to actually help Jae Joong, but she do it because she want all the people to go away faster. She didn't like being around a lot of people after all.

"Ah really?" The man who seems like the leader of the chasing group said with doubtful expression. "Then,thankyou, and sorry for disturbing you" he said politely and quickly leaving with the rest of the group.

Suzy just started to feel more calm after all the incidents that happened super fast in the rest 20 minutes. She sighed "is it that complicated to find an inspiration?". After calming her self Suzy decided to just go home, because the sky became darker and it seems like it's going to rain in any minute.

<..>

Jae Joong breathes heavily after running quite far, and stopped around a neighbourhood full of houses and restaurants. He screamed "Finally, FREEDOM, hell yeah!". His hands getting busy texting all his bestfriends, he asked them to pick him up and go to a club.

While he was waiting for his friends, suddenly the rain pours heavily without mercy. He ran to a nearby restaurant that has a roof and stand below the roof.

1 minute.

5 minutes.

Jae Joong started to lose his temper, his friend text him and said the traffic was quite bad, meanwhile the rain hasn't stop either.

Just then, from a far he saw a girl walking in the middle of the neighbourhood road without an umbrella. Jae Joong first thought she must be a crazy person to not wearing an umbrella and walking around with soaked clothes like that. But when the girl walk closer towards him, he finally saw her face, and she was the girl from the park earlier. 

He decided to call her while waving one of his hands  "Are you crazy? Why are you still walking in the middle of the road in a heavy rain without an umbrella?". 

Suzy see someone waving from outside a restaurant and come closer "What? Did you said something? I can't hear you, the rain was too heavy" she said.

"If the rain is pouring like crazy then why are you walking around without an umbrella?" he muttered.

"I don't bring it" Suzy answered coldly.

"Aish, you're really weird. You..." Just when Jae Joong about to talk more, a luxurious car stopped right beside the restaurant. 

Jae Joong then leave without saying anything and go inside the car, he greets his friends excitedly "It's been a long time, right guys?"

All his friends, Choi Seung Hyun, Bang Yong Guk, and Kim Myung Soo answered together "yes hyung! I miss you" with a playful tone.

"Then i'll pay everything tonight!" Jae Joong screamed, and followed by all the boys cheering loudly.