Chapter 1

The Magic of Spring

Baek Suzy loves drawing so much. Drawing help her forget about all painful memories that keeps appearing in her minds everyday, it brings her to another world where she can at least smile for a while without feeling guilty. 

She has to collect a man's drawing sketch for Body&Art class tomorrow, but she got no inspiration about what kind of man she should draw. So she decided to take a walk in a park near her house.

After walking for about 10 minutes, she arrived at a park with a beautiful fountain and lot of little kids playing happily. She walks around the park for a while, and finally letting out a relieved sigh when she finally find an area full of empty benches. She need a calm and quite place to draw nicely, and moreover she didn't really like being around a lot of people.

She sat at an empty bench and tried to think about all the handsome actors that she had saw after her bestfriend Shin Hye forced her to watch a drama. Suzy her self didn't really like to watch drama because she thinks drama just make people's expectation and hope higher, meanwhile the reality would not even be close to the drama. She's looking at the beautiful trees in front of her and look up to the sky. It was already quite dark, the moon has showed it self.

Suddenly there's a man running fast towards her, and break her concentration. The man stopped in front of Suzy for a while and looking at her from head to toe weirdly. 

"Can you help me?" he said with a deep voice.

"Help with what?" Suzy answered coldly.

"If there's a group of man asking wether you see a handsome man running you should give them a false direction, please?" he said with a nice joking tone.

"Okay" she finally looked up and saw a handsome man in front of her. He looks like he is not belong to this world, pale skin with manly features.

The man started to run again, and leave while waving his hand to Suzy.

Suzy took a last glance at the man that slowly disappeared from her eyes.

That man was Kim Jae Joong.