Chapter 3 ~ Day 3! Jogging a Memory,, Jongkey!

Jogging A memory, JongKey~

 

JONGHYUN POV~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant deal with the fact that he doesnt remember me anymore. He doesnt remember ANY of us.  We've drifted apart. I've been giving him hints. Im trying to get him to remember. This seems impossible. I wish he knew how much I loved him. I need to show him soon. Maybe If I do anything that we 'always did', He would remember..

 

KEY POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Ok. Today is going by really well! My alarm went off at its correct time this time. Ok. Im gunna wear the zipper jacket today, since it took so much time for Jonghyun to put it on for me. Actually. Na. Ill bring it to school, maybe Ill change into it later if it gets colder. Ill just stick to the  gray striped sweater hoodie and my gray leaopard pants! Im funally on the bus. I sticked to my regular schedule. I met up with my guys in the hall. By 6th period, it got as cold as it could get. I was shivering. Jonghyun sat next to me. I was literally almost freezing to death, Jonghyun kept on staring a me. I didnt know why. Right then, teacher Ae Sook turned up the heat. Instantly I was hot. My body was back to its normal climate. So I decided to take off the striped sweater. Leaving just a tanktop on. This school actually didnt care really that much about dresscode, as long as your MAIN body parts werent showing, You were good. Haha. I wrote down the notes before everyone. I suddenly heard a loud banging noise. The heater broke. Everyone started complaning to teacher. I sighed and hid my head in my arms on the desk. Ofcourse I was pissed, why wouldnt I? The only source of heat besides my clothes was gone!.. After class I was walking down the hall, winked at a few Noona's and got into 7th period.  I asked teacher if I could go to the restroom to change into my zipper hoodie because I was so cold again. My fingers were almost turning purple. "Can I please go to the restroom? Im so cold and I would like to change", I said. Ofcourse teacher said yes. I exited the classroom. I think Jonghyun must've asked to go to the bathroom too, because a second after the classroom door closed, he opened it again and followed me. "You need to go to the restroom?", I asked. "No..", he said "You wouldnt think I wouldnt help you with your zippers, now would you?". I smiled. He followed me into the bathroom. We went into the biggest stall. I got the jacket out of my backpack and handed it to Jonghyun. He smiled. He helped me zip the first sleeve and then zipped everything else. He was done. I said Thankyou and tried to walk past him. He wouldnt move.  "Um..Jonghyun?", I said sweetly. He looked up at me with a devlish smirk. "Key..remember last year at our old school.. when this same coincidence happened in the other bathroom?". I was very confused. I didnt know him last year. He walked forward and got close to me again like in the hall a few days ago. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. "Um..Jonghyun..I didnt know you last year..", I said. He smiled "Yes you did, we went to the same school together, remember? SHINee? You knew Taemin, And Onew and Minho...". "No..I dont remember any of that Jonghyun..", I said. Just then. He took a second to think of something to say..I could tell. "Remember this?", he said. He slowly got into my face and kissed me passionately. I didnt see that coming. My eyes were completely wide open. I was scared, and confused. My body was frozen. But..I suddenly realized something..I wanted it. I wanted to feel that warm embrace around my whole body. I wanted him. I wanted JJongie. My eyes closed. I didnt want this to happen that easily though. I pretended like I was completely shocked. Even though I was blushing like a madman. "Um..Jonghyun..", I looked down. "Thankyou for the zippers..", I hugged him, walked away, and as the restroom door closed, I smiled,blushed and jumped in the air. No one could see..No one..