A chance encounter

To see you again

Flashback (July 2011)

“Good morning! My name is Kang Sora, I’m one of today’s guests in Strong Hearts” She cheerfully greets and bows to everyone in the waiting area of the famous talk show.  Some seniors smiled back at her and some just looked at her. She and her manager went to a corner and tried to relax a bit.

Soon, the show’s host, Lee Seung-gi arrives and greets everyone with big warm smile. Wow, Sora thought to herself, this is amazing, I’m really here, she pinched herself just to make sure that she’s not dreaming. 

This is her first time to be a guest on a variety show, she feels very nervous and honestly she wasn’t able to sleep last night due to mixed excitement and anxiety.  She still can’t believe that this is happening.  Her attention was suddenly taken by 2 men who walk in room with bright smiles and big greetings on their faces.  She knew them from the show as co-host with Kang Ho-dong and Lee Seung-gi and as members of the Hallyu group Super Juniors. 

“Everyone, please go to the stage we are about to start filming” said one of the production crew.  Just then, Sora’s heart beats faster, this is it, I have to do well.

It took almost the whole day to finish the filming the episode, Sora was satisfied of her performance, thanks to the host and other guest who made her feel at ease and her manager that calmed her down.  I hope this will be the start of something new.

(October 2011)

Leeteuk’s Room

“Ottoke… why am I being so nervous today?”  He asked himself as he checks out how he looks in the mirror.  I’ve brushed my teeth several times today, I even sprayed a lot of perfume, I think I’m ready but why am I feeling like this?  He thought to himself.

“Yah! Hyung, what are you still doing here? Manager hyung is already waiting for you in the car, you have to leave soon or you’ll be late for the WGM filming.”  Said Donghae who is standing by the door.

“Arrasso, I’ll be out soon.  Donghae-ya, I’m feeling nervous right now.  What do you think I should say when I meet her?  Should I be serious or be goofy and funny instead?” Leeteuk asked.

“Hyung, just be yourself.  You’re always goofy and funny and serious anyways” says Donghae teasing Leeteuk.

“Aist! Donghae-yah! Stop teasing me, I’m already nervous.” Leeteuk grabs his bag and heads to the door without looking back.  Ahhh, whatever will be, will be, he thought to himself.