Ch. 3

It's not just about fighting

my laptop is broken!!!! i cant write my other fics.. this man!!!!! sigh.. well... i guess i have this right..? kay updatiing..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I walked out of school and here I am! My new house! This is so freakin cool, I have my own place. I run inside the apartment and it is just perfect!! Everything I imagined is exactly how I wanted it to be. I LOVE YOU HYUNG!!! I practically run around and wow, I have furnitures and the bathroom is so blue and clean. My bedroom is awesome and I have clothes!! I have a laptop also and a tv and sofas and tables and chairs and spoons and forks and plates and a stove and a microwave and FOOD and, "I LOVE YOU HYUNG!!" He is the best!

I am like practically jumping around and I am just so happy! Though I stop my celebration when I heard the phone ring, did I mention I have a phone also. I quickly pick up, "Hello?"

"Woosuk..?" its hyung!!!

"Hyung.. thank you soo much for this!! This is just so exciting and and so cool, I actaully have my own food and.." I stop my words as I here him chuckle, "Hyung..?"

"I am glad you like it. So you just walked out of school huh..?"

My stomach sank as he mentioned that, "Oh.. sorry hyung. I.. I know I didnt act how you wanted me to act like.. sorry.." I mumbled into the phone feeling like failure.

Hyung just laughed, "No dont be. Its okay, I fugured much.. so just act like yourself if you cant handle it okay? There is no need for pressure.. just be you if you want to.."

I smiled at my hyung. This is why I like him so much, "Thanks, though I would give it one more shot. Oh hyung.. guess what what happened! I failed a freakin test and it is so unfair! I didnt even cheat, the other guy did and she blamed me! Why, is it cuz of the hair?"

"Woosuk.. about those boys.. you shouldnt hang around with them.. dont get near them alright?"

There it is, that voice, is something wrong? "Why.. hyung? Is something wrong with them..?"

"Woosuk.. just be careful.."

"Hyung.." I dont like this.

"Woosuk, didnt you want to go outside, there is some money in your bedroom an-"

"HOLY REALLY!! I LOVE YOU HYUNG!!" I ran to my bedroom and looked in my drawer, because that the only place I put my money in my old room. I took out some money and held it in my hand. "This is gonna be great! I love this.. hyung do you have any sugeestions to go.. like.. you know.. places.."

"You can finally try this cold treat called ice cream that I told you about.." at that, my eyes literally beamed.

"Hyung... YOU ARE A FREAKIN GENIUS!! I just have to change my clothes and where a cap and can you come?!?!?" he should really come, not Jaedick, but him!

"Woosuk.. I cant.. at least not know, but I will later I promise.. so just go have fun okay?"

"Oh, what? Whyyyyy..." I whined.. and yes I sometimes whine, I am still a kid. "Cant you try..?"

"Woosuk.. you know I cant.."

"Fine.. I guess," I sighed, I just had a feeling but I tried.

"Come on.. theres no time being sad.. I can see you, you know.. so just eat an ice cream for me.."

I smiled at that and couldnt help but laugh, "Alright hyung. I have to change so I will talk to you later.."

"Okay.. I placed a cell phone in your closet go find and take it with you.."

"Oooh.." I walked to my closet and searched for it. Aha, I found it, "got it.. wow it looks nice."

"Haha.. yea. now go change already, I am hanging up.."

I get a bit sad but oh well, he will call back, "Okay hyung.. bye.." 

Okay so we hung up now to find which clothes to wear. Hmmm, I started to dig through my closet and find some random things. This should do!

 

Okay, after getting dressed and putting my cap on I look in the mirror and wow, I look different. No one will be able to tell its me, with the mohawk gone and all. Perfect. I walk out of the house and make my way towards the street. I like earth, it looks really nice. And there are some really cute things here. And the books looks awesome too. Okay, now where is the ice cream shop.

I walked a few blocks and some few corners and I found a shop wher it says it sells ice cream and a bunch of other things that I didnt cae about. But, it looks way too girly. I cant walk in there with out a lady friend. There should be some truck around here right. Oh and there it is!! I walk quickly to it and come to a stop in front of a man.

"What can I get you sir, you new in town?"

What, how the hell did he know? Am I that obvious? "Umm.. yes sir.. uh.." I look at the truck really confused, what do I do? I never done this before.

He smiled as he looked at me, "Is there any flavor you would like?"

"Um.. I never really.. had this.. be fore" I can feel my face heating up but what can I say, I dont know how this works.

"Never had.. what kind of life have you been living here, who in their right mind never had ice cream before," he looked really shocked by my statement but its true though!

"Umm.. s-sorry sir.." its not my fault I never get to go anywhere.

"There no sorry for this, you will have some now! My god, you poor kid.. alright, this one is on the house. choose what you like.."

Wow, he is nice! I like him. I looked over the words and I saw a strawberry cone, that sounds something I would like. "Um.. a strawberry cone please.." I smiled at him.

He nodded his head, "A strawberry cone coming right up.."

I just waited there for about a few seconds and he came back, "Okay.. here are you kid.."

I took it and look at the so called ice cream in my hand. Pink, really, this is pink! Why, whatever. I it to taste it and holy !! This tastes amazing!! I look at the awesome treat in my hand, who knew about this delicious piece of heaven! (Lol like everyone XP) I look at the man, "This is really good!! Thank you sir!!"

He chuckles as he pats my cap, "No problem kid.. its nice to see youngsters like you happy. Nowadays they are all violent and erted."

I cant help but laugh, "I agree with you sir."

"Say, whats your name.." he asks me as I am just stadning there eating this ice cream.

"King.." I tell him as I bite a part of my cone.

"Nice to meet you King, the names Tony.. I was born in the states so I dont have names like the ones they have here.."

Woah, that is cool! "Is it nice over there..?"

"Its alright... not much different.."

I like this guy, I really do. But I flinched as someone tackled me from behind and I DROPPED MY FREAKIN CONE! CRUD! 

"King!!"

Uuuuuugh, no way!!! Why, how does he keep finding me, how does he know I look like this with out my hair which my cap is covering!! I turned as my eyes twitch to see a smiling or smirking cant tell, Ao. "You... my cone fell.." I growl, yes I am upset because my first ever treat fell okay! I want my ice cream!\

"What.. the ice cream.. who cares you can get more.."

I am going to kill this kid! But I noticed that the others were walking up to him. WHY, JUST WHY?!?! Cant I be alone, do these guys always hang out together. "Its alright King.. I will give you another one.. and looks your friends came too, I'll give them one on the house.."

They are not my friends!!! Tony is too nice! "Wait no.. they are n-.. un my new friends.." what?!!? My eyes widened at the words I said and I placed my finger on my lips.

"Really sir.. thanks so much!!! Hey guys.. this guy said that he'll give us some free ice cream.." Ao said to the others as they came next to us.

"Ayyy.. whats up buddy," Jun smiled as he wrapped an arm around me but I am just frozen because I cant believe I just said those words. "Chocolate for me sir.."

"So this is the kid E.den doesnt like," some cocky looking guy who must Rasa, just went up to my face said. What the hell is his deal, his smirk is pissing me off. "King huh.. so the mohawk of yours is in the hat.. ha.. you have guts to get a hair like that kid.. but you dont look strong unlike me.." 

This guy, now this is the definition of cocky. Go to hell bastard. The only ones that didnt get ice cream were E.den, J-Hyo, and Rasa. Tony handed us the ice cream and I just stood there shocked. What am I suppose to do, I dunno. But hyung said to not hang out with them and that is fine by me. "I am going.. bye Tony.." I sped walk away but didnt last far as Rasa's strong arms were on my shoulder and just pulled me in him dragging me along with him. Ow, that hurts, trust me. I feel bad for the girl that dates him.

"Lets hang out King.. get to know each other.." he speaks to me as Ao run to my other side, "Yea. we can be friends.."

"Yea.. no thanks.. let go of me please.." I struggle in his grip but he just hold on tighter and I can feel the cone in my hand breaking.

"Let this dork go, who cares if he is one of us or not.." E.den states as he walks on ahead making me glare hard on him.

"Come on E.den.. be nice for once.." Jun talks as he walks beside J-hyo.

J-Hyo agrees, "Yea dude.. try to get along."

One of them, what the hell are they talking about? They cant mean that they are one of me right? "Alright.. lets head to our usual place," Rasa shouts and they all turn and agree except for E.den. I cant help but to get a bad feeling about this.

-------------

Okay, here we are. At some old creepy bar sitting in the back, with Rasa across fomr me and Jun and Ao beside me, while J-hyo and E.den is just casually sitting there not really looking as if they care of whats going to happen. Hyung, if you are seeing this, please help me. The cone is long gone, I dont even know what happened to it, I just blanked out while they dragged me to this place. 

But, even though I am sacred less on the inside, its better to look like you are annoyed and dont ing give a on the outside. I just glared at the guy in front of me who looks as if he is their leader or some . "So.. King.. you new huh?"

What the hell is with that question. I swear, everyone says that. "Why the am I here?"

He smirked as he poured some alcoholic drink, maybe soju, into two shot cups. He took the first shot like it was nothing and he slid the other to me. I looked at him with an eyebrow cocked. "Drink.." he told.

He expects me to drink, he expects me to ing drink this . "Why.. the am I here?" I re-question. I just want to get out of here as fast as I can.

"Drink.." he tells me again. I look around and I can tell that there is no escape for me. I swallow hard as I look at the drink in front of me. It smells bad trust me.

"Why..?"

"Because," he looks at me with his piercing eyes, that creeps the out of me, "just being friendly.."

"If I were you, I would just drink," Jun whispers into my ear which gives shivers down my spine.

Alright, all I have to do is drink right. Okay, I can do that. I took the shot cup in my hand and tried to make my hand steady. Everyone was staring at me, and I can feel my nerves building up. I sigh as I bring the cup to my lip and as soon as the liquid touches me I gasp as I dropped the glass, shattering across the table. But, the ! That burns!

I feel my lips as it is seriously swollen. I look up to find everyone eyes wide, surprised. E.den stands up as if he is finally interested on whats going on. But I feel myself tugged forward as Rasa grips my collar. "Alright.. enough with this. We both know why you are here so there is no point in hiding it." Actually I have no clue.

"I could've sworn i was right.. what went wrong," I hear Ao mumble as I just stare at the other cluelessly. Yea, i am scared right now. This is not not looking good.

"What the hell are you," he growls as his eyes change color. My eyes widened as I stare into them, he is just like me. That means, they are all like me. Holy . I think right now is the best to tell them what I am.

"I am like you.." I tell them but he just looks more pissed.

"Dont with me.. you arent one of us. This just burned you.. and its not suppose to."

What the hell, is he serious? Alright fine, if he wants proof then I'll give it to him. I change my eye color and he just looks stunned. Slowly he lets go of my colar and I sit back down.

"So I was right," Ao stares at me and smirks, "I knew it."

"But.. how is that possible.. it still burned you," J-Hyo finally comes up to us, not really looking convinced.

"But I am.. my eyes are my proof.." I scoff at the fact they think i am an imposter, thats just crazy.

"Maybe.. the drink is outdated or some .." Jun said, he actually looks amused by this.

"This kid isnt one of us, that drink burned him. His eys are fake, I dont know how he is doing it but its fake," I am now wide eyed looking at E.den as he points a gun at me. Where the hell did he get that!

"No.. they are real. I know fake ones when I see it, his are real." Rasa just stares at me, trying to figure out whats going on.

"Well... you guys have fun with that. I am leaving.." and I just stood up and walked out. They didnt even try to stop and I dont care. I just want to go home.

But apparently luck isnt on my side because as I am walking soneone grips my shirt and shoves me to a wall. I groan as I look up to stare at the person and it was E.den, .

"Listen you.." he slams his hand next to my face and right now I can tell I look scared as hell, there is no point in hiding it. "I dont know what the you are or who you are, but I know you are not one of us! So if anything happens to either of us, you are dead hairbrain. You might have fooled them but not me, so you better stay the away from us. You hear me.." he gives me one last look before he backs away and starts walking away.

At that point my legs gave out as I drop to the ground. , he is scary. I look at his back which is getting smaller, if he wants me to stay away. FIne, I dont care, I am glad. But for some reason, I feel like its easier said, than done.

--------------------------------------

 alriiiight i am done....

i wanna update black cat!! I cant.. stupid laptop wont work...

but enjoy...

^^