Ch. 17

It's not just about fighting

updaaatiiiinggg!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hid behind a tree or something that looks like a tree. Does that makes sense, because right now I think I am going a bit delusional. This whole game is getting me on the edge. I mean the fact that I still havent done anything and E.den is on my tail at the moment but other than everything is going well. Hint the sarcasm in my voice. 

I take a few breaths and take a peek to see Rasa lurking around. Biting my lips, I am wondering how the hell should I get his target. Would it have been better for me to take the hit from E.den and we all search for Rasa together? Nah, the thought of losing to that guy get me on my nerves. But, what if Rasa succeeds on getting E.den, then they all would be after me. Not good!

Okay, I guess this is now or never. I grip on my water gun as I start to dash to him straight forward. Succesfully dodging any obstacles in my way, I use the heel of my foot as leverage to push pressure on them as I lunge onto him. But I am a second to late as he turns around and uses his gun to spash it towards my face to which i groan. It hurt like hell, trust me. But I am lucky enough to still send him towards the ground but our guns fly off of our hands. Not to far though. We tumble towards the ground and I lay on top of him.

I still groan of the dull pain on my face because someone just had to hit me with their gun. "Ow.." I rub my face but wince at the feeling. Too scared to touch it.

"Why are you saying ow? I should be saying that," Rasa speaks as he shifts under me.

I glare and look up at him, "You just smacked me on the face with your gun!" I say a bit of a raised voice though. I dont intend to sound like that.

I hear him chuckle as his chest goes up and down, "Sorry. Can you get off me?"

I blush as I realize that I am still on him and try to scramble off of him. But I freeze when a sudden thought hit me, "Wait no I cant!" I pin him down by the shoulders, well not pin but just hold him down. Because lets face it, there is no way I can be stronger than him. Though I wouldnt really admit it.

"And why not?" he raises his eyebrow while a smirk creeps up to his lips. Growling at his fake innocence, I look around to see where my gun is. I sigh in relief when its at arm's reach.

"You know why!" I stare at him.

Chuckling he shakes his head, "I didnt think you were this bold. Though I wouldnt mind a confession if you are going to take me," his hand creeps up my sides making shiver at the sudden touch.

"Yea well I didnt think I would be this bo-what?" I stop and think about his words for while. Confession? Confess to what, he knows that I am after him. He is talking about the game right, "But.. you know that I am already after you.." I say kind of confused. I swear, I need to read more books about modern things.

"Really?" His smirk widens as he slid his hands down my thighs causing me to flinch. "I am flattered.. I mean I know that I am very y and absolutely stunning, but we are in public King, we cant be doing it here." he sighs.

Okay now I am just plain confused, and my face clearly shows it. What the is he saying? "Um.. sure? I guess.." I dont know what to say but i can tell you this, I just made a fool out of my self. Rasa starts to laugh and I begin to be annoyed by this . Glaring I grab the gun and pointed it towards him, "Shut up!! Can I just shoot you already," I grumble aiming it on his face.

Rasa looks up at me and grins, "Well.. let see. You are sitting on my hips and pointing a gun towards me. The position.. this will be some misunderstanding."

I just stare bluntly at him, I am getting very tired of this. I dont get him and I just want to shoot at his target for gods sake, which I can but I am afraid of him going away if I move. "Oh my god just open your god damn legs i dont care!" I shout highly frustrated.

His eyes widened and grips both of my hips, "Okay.. but be very gentle.. this is my first," he speaks in a low whisper and I feel my eyes twitch as I heat up. I dont know what, but I know something about that sentence is not right and it just irritated me that I dont exactly know why. I see him trying to stiffle a laughter and oh god I just want to hit him.

"Ugh shut it!!" I am this close to hitting him so someone help me if I do.

Then he frowns looking at me, "Wait.. no.. no no no. This is wrong, I cant be taken by you, it will be humiliating. I should be taking you," he says as he sit up and pushes me down so he is on top of me. My eyes widened as I gulp. , I took too long, why am I so stupid. "You know.. its so fun to screw with you. You dont even know half the things I am saying."

I open my mouth then shut it closed, he has a point. I cant argue with that sadly. But I stiffen when I feel his hands go up my thighs and into the middle. "What are you doing?!?! I am not your target!" I shriek struggling under him as I try to push him off.

"Aww.. but I seriously thought we can have some fun. I can teach you new things," he smiles and something about that smile makes me go pale.

"Um.. no thanks I-" and yes I get interrupted by the lovely J-hyo.

"What the are you doing? Why are you with King? Did you get caught? And.. why do you look as if you are going to him," he comes out of no where and I freak.

What? ? He is kidding right, ? Rasa wouldnt do that right? Oh my god am I gonna get ? I start to shake uncontrollably as I stare up at him scared. I dont want to get ! I have read books where people gets and it does not go well. It causes some problems and sometimes it causes you to harm yourself and, I dont wanna get .

"Why are you ruining my fun," Rasa groans well you ! 

J-hyo sighs as I look over to him, "Stop it dude. You are scaring him."

Rasa looks over to me and freezes, "Oh ! No dont cry! I wasnt going to you J-hyo is just kidding!" he frantically starts to calm me down and I raise my hand to my eyes.

Okay just so you know, I am not crying okay? There's just water in my eyes that didnt fall yet alright? Just have to point that out. And dont judge me for it either, imagine you were in my position and had just been told you were about to get , wont you be scared as hell. I sigh as I bring my knee up and hit him hard between his leg.

He jerks as he rolls over in pain clutching at that area. Ha, serves you right ! I sit up quickly and glare at him, "I am not crying! I just.. have something in my eyes." yea well we all know thats not true at all but hey, I still need my pride okay? He looks at me and I see the chance to shoot. So I take it of course. He yelps in surprise after I hit his target.

Smiling in success finally I stand, "Ha got you! Now you work for me!" I have to say, I am pretty proud of myself. At least I am not alone.

J-hyo comes down patting my shoulder, "Nice job. Rasa just pissed himself."

Growling he stood up, "Whatever.. no we need to get E.den.. who does he need?"

"Me.." I answer and they look at me kind of shocked, "What?"

"Wait.. so you guys are the last ones," J-hyo ask and I nod. "Wow.. okay so what now?"

"Umm" I stand there thinking for a while, he's right. What now? Looking around, I just shrug, "Just go find him I guess."

They nod as they run off to go look for him. Sighing, I turn around and I scream. My whole body just shook in surprise and I jump back. That was ing creepy, more like scary. I see E.den like a few steps away from me staring at me. How long has been there? That just plain freaky, and I didnt expect to find him so quickly. Or you know, vice versa.

"Um.. how.. when.. you scared me!" I shout at him not knowing what to say exactly. But I am kind of solid as i see him glare daggers at me. He is really angry, like really angry. "Um.." his target was under his arms. I can get to that, somehow. "How long were you there?" I asked meekly.

"Long enough.." he steps forward as I step back.

"Oh.. okay.." I should run. But I cant run forever right?

"You know.. there was a much easier way to shoot his target without having to go through all that," he states rubbing his head as if he is annoyed.

I look at him confused, "How long were you watching?" I ask curiously. 

"Long enough!" he says again and runs towards me. Gasping I run as well but I dont get far as he tackles me to the ground. This game is very violent. I turn to face him as and I resort to the next best thing. Kicking and screaming.

"Get off of me!" I growl as he knocks the gun away from me. Oh come on, cant I have some luck? He takes hold of my legs and I squeak.

"Never.. ever... let that happen to you. Shows how weak you are."

My eyes widened as I glare at him, "What? You have got to be kidding me. I am not weak! I got him off of me didnt I? I know how to fight E.den!" I yell at his face though I am in position to talk, considering where I am right now.

He was going to say something but didnt as he looks at me closer. His face is too close, way to close. I hold my breath trying not to look like a tomato. "What happened to your face?" he grabs my chin and turns it to the side, "Why is there a bump on your forehead? And why is your cheeks red? Is your nose scratched?"

I just stare at him kind of shocked but I stutter out my words as I take his hands off me, "Um.. Rasa hit me in the face with his gun and can you get off me?"

"He what?" he finally gets up and I scooch back a little trying to calm my beating heart down. Oh yea, did I mention that my heart is beating uncontrollably fast right now. "That bastard, you are just suppose to shoot them, not hit them. Plus he wasnt suppose to do anything in the first place!" he shouted and I stared at him scared.

I stood up trying to back away but froze when he aims it towards me. Oh god. But as we stand still, he does nothing and just stares at me. Is he going to shoot, or no? Maybe I should make a move or something.

"Yah pry open his legs what are you doing," Jun yells as he comes towards us.

"Nice choice of words."

I flinch as I turn around to see Ao shooting at my back. "What do you think you're doing," I see J-hyo as he tackles Ao to the ground taking his gun. What the, why is everyone here all of a sudden. But alas, I see Rasa coming too.

That catches E.den's attention as he turns to him, "You ! Come here right now so I can beat the crap out of you!" he yells which surprises us all.

Rasa looks confused, "What? Why are coming towards me, I am not your target!"

"I dont give a !" he growls.

"What is yo-argh!" all of our eyes widened as E.den punched Rasa's jaw causing it to bleed.

"What the man!" Rasa's eyes turn crimson red as he spits out the blood. Okay, I dont like this. I am getting scared. "Why the hell did you hit me?"

"Cuz you're a ing dickhead!" 

I flinch as Rasa punches him back. Oh my god, someone do something. They are like literally fighting. But that stops as J-hyo shoots E.den's target and and Rasa's face. They look at the other with a shocked face.

"We won.. now stop fighting," J-hyo smiles and it just hit me that we won.

My eyes widened completely ignoring the fact that they just fought, but we won! "Ha I won! I want my ice cream!" I shout while pointing to E.den.

He just stares at me while his eyes twitch, "I cant believe I just did that cuz of you.." he mumbles as he stood up. Rasa get up too, but he looks pissed still. Huh, wonder why they were fighting. But it doesnt matter anymore because I get my ice cream.

 

Apparently, the losers have to treat us to lunch tomorrow, well technically I am the actual winner but since the other two were with me, I cant take all the credit, especially since J-hyo shot E.den not me. But anyway, I got my ice cream. 

"Man that was fun!" Jun says eating his cone.

"It was.. but I need to get home for some things if not, I would have stayed with King," Ao says putting his arm on my shoulder.

I look at him chewing on my strawberry cone. "Same.. I need to go too," J-hyo complains.

I nod and we start to head home as I go my seperate ways, "Well.. see you guys!" I wave at them as they wave back saying some things that I didnt really catch because I am too busy enjoying my cone. I take the last bite of my treat and smile satisfied. As I walk home I noticed Mr. Choi walking.

I run up to him to say hi, "Hey Mr. Ch-err hyung!" I smile at him as he notices me.

"Oh hey King. Done playing your games?" He asked as i pick up Sin.

"Yea.. it was fun.. in a way," I add as we laugh. "Going home?"

"I was actually going to go get some instant ramen, I feel lazy to cook," he says.

"Oh.." I look at him and an idea pops on my head, "Wait hyung just come to my house and I will cook for you!" I look at getting all excited.

He starts to chuckle ruffling my hair, "Lets see.. a student.. asking a teacher to come have dinner at his home.. dont you think that sounds a bit.. intimate."

I frown at him, "So does inviting a student in a teacher's home to watch movies. Besides its the least I can do for getting you wet. Also this wont be like the ones in the books I read where stuff happens between them," I look at him hoping he will just say yes.

He looks deep in thought but gives in as he nods, "Alright.. fine."

I smile as I grab his hand pulling him forward, "Great this will be fun." but I feel my face heat up as I just realized he called this intimate. Isnt that when two people do some lovey dovey stuff, and are real close. I just invited him for dinner is all. There is nothing wrong with that.

 

As we reach my apartment, I let Sin down. "Here we are.." I say as I fish out my keys.

He smiles at me, "I see.. uh.. you can let go of my hand now," he says making me blush as I realize that I am holding hands with him. I quickly pull away embarrassed.

"Sorry.." I mumble as I open the door and Sin goes right in. I let him in as he looks at the place.

"Wow.. nice apartment!" he complimnets and I smile feeling my heart flutter.

"Thank you," I close the door walking into the kitchen, "Make yourself at home!" I say as I start to get the things out. I get some leftovers from the fridge as I plce some in the microwave and start refrying some food. I also take some veggies out and more rice along with noodles to make.

It all takes a while but once I have everything settled, I turn to check on Mr. Choi who is watching tv. Smiling I walk to him after plcing some oil the pan and adding the veggies in. "What are you watching?"

"Some comedy show.. sit," he pats the seat next to him and I sit. I never really saw this show before, okay I never really watched tv since I came here. At least I dont think.

After a few minutes of watching and laughing I went to go check on the food. I start to place the cooked noodles in the pan while cutting some leftover meat. I hope he likes this, because hoenstly, I have no idea what I am making. I am just putting random things together, and hoping it taste good.

A couple of more minutes and the food are done. I place them on the table while giving out some plates leaving chopsticks on the table as well, "Mr-uh I mean hyung! Dinner is ready!" god I have to remember that. He comes in the kitchen and smiles.

"Wow you just sound just like a mother or a wife or something," he laughs as he sits down. I frown at him not liking that comment and he laughs harder, "Sorry.." I sigh trying to ignore the fact he said wife.

I also sit and he looks at the food in awe. I bring Sin up giving him a plate as well. I see Mr. Choi starting to eat and his eyes widened, "My god!! Your cooking is fantastic! It taste really good, can i hire you? In return you dont have to do any homework!" he says making me laugh and blush.

"Thank you.. please eat as much as you can.. I dont want any leftovers either," i say and we start to eat.

After dinner I serve him some leftover cake I made and we are sitting on the couch watching tv, "This cake is phenominal! Man I wish you lived with me."

I really dont know what to do with all the compliments, I am not use to it, "Thanks hyung.. I try."

"So.. are your wounds better!" he asks and I nod.

"Yea.." I look at him and I cant help but think he should be a model. He looks really handsome. "Hyung..  you should have became a model."

He chuckles as he puts down his empty plate, "Nah.. I like teaching.. its fun! Kind of.."

Nodding, I lean back on the couch petting Sin. Its nice to have company here. As I was about to get up my phone rings and I grab it. Wonder who is calling me?

---------------------------------------------------------

yuup i am done

didnt know how to end it but yea i did....

i hope you likeed it!!!

 i try but plzzz leave comments and suscribe thanks!

^^