Final

Forgive.

 

She was going, walking away from his life.

The thought pierced his heart and dimmed his soul.

But what was left for her here? Him? No, he was never the man she has ever wanted or wished for.

The cold night she had seen him at the station with arms around another woman. Her expression, her features, her feelings. It still lingered in his mind.

He wished it was all a dream. He wished that it wasn’t her that was standing there looking at him, looking at him, looking oh-so fragile. He wished to have his arms around her instead. He wished he would not see her crying. He wished the trust she had for him had never left her soul.

But it happened. It just happened. And he can’t do anything about it anymore.

She’s leaving. She’s leaving him.

“Look back,” he softly exclaimed in a final desperate plea as he watched her leave.

“Look back at me.”

 

It had been three years since she left him and now, she came back. When he heard the news from his fellow friends that she is returning to Seoul, he panicked but successfully be able to keep a straight face, acting as if he didn’t care but truthfully, he was overjoyed but scared.

During those three years, she never trusted anybody. Especially a guy. She was honestly very afraid and paranoid of getting betrayed again. Furthermore, although with dozens of men asking her out there, she never accepted one as she is still trying to get over with the past. Anywho, none caught her eye and heart yet.

During those three years, he never has eyes on other women. He still, in fact, in love with the women that left him. His guilt never left his soul as he thought about it. He plans to change and shall wait for her no matter what. He plans to get her back and never let go once he caught her.

It was when one rainy day that fate and cupid decided to set them back again. Never did he or she expect that they will be meeting again, to the place that brought them together previously.

It was a rainy day and he had no umbrella with him so he decided to sprint to the nearest shelter, The Coffee Café Shoppe. He stayed under the shelter with no signs of the rain stopping soon. Thinking that he needed to kill time for awhile, he decided to enter the café to have a drink while waiting for the rain to stop.

It was a rainy day and she was carrying a pink polka-dotted umbrella for her own personal shelter. She had just reached Seoul a few days back and was currently roaming and walking around the streets to get used to the place she had promised to stay permanently. Luckily, she brought her umbrella alone. She was getting tired and decided to have a sip of coffee. She looked around to find for any café nearby but there are none. She eventually spotted a small café ‘The Coffee Café Shoppe’ and decided to have her break there. Afterall, it looks like a cozy place to be under the rain.

She pushed the door of the café and the coffee scent of the café greeted her. She politely greeted the workers there and her eyes travelled around the café for some place to sit. As she looked around, she noticed the there were only a guy in a suit sitting alone and a small family there. She decided to sit at the area beside the window. After that, she put her bag on the table to show that the seat is occupied. She made her way towards the cashier counter afterwards. She ordered for a Frappe Cappuccino. While waiting, the door of the café opened and then came in a man. She ignored the man presence. She looked at her seating area she noticed that the man earlier was checking through the things in her bag. She quickly made her way quickly to her seat to confront the unknown man but someone beat her to it. It’s the man wearing the suit.

“Excuse me sir but I don’t think that that is your belongings and I don’t think  you have the right to look into other people things,” the smart looking man with a familiar voice but the unknown man ignored him completely. Meanwhile, she could only stand there, figuring who could be the owner of that melodious voice that sounds so familiar to her.

Slowly, after the little confrontation of the smart man and the unknown man, the unknown man unwillingly gave up after the smart man has threatened him that he would call the police. The unknown man then left the café. She was beyond happy that her favourite bag and her things were safe. She was thankful towards the smart man and she wanted to thank him but the smart man’s back was facing her instead. She shyly tapped his shoulder to have his attention. When he turned around to face her, both of them gasp.

“D-daehyu-un-ah,” she stuttered.

“Jaehee?” he asked instead. Not believing his eyes that the love of his life was there infront of him.

Both of them could not believe their eyes. Both of them had no idea what to do next. He snap out of his thoughts and began to rubbed at the back of his neck; the habit he usually does when he was nervous.

She giggled. “You’re still doing that eh? Um how are you? And uh… gumawo Daehyun-ah,” she started, breaking the silence and the tense atmosphere.

“Ah neh. I’m fine thank you and nah, it’s no biggy. It’s my job anyway and if I did not confront him he might steal your things. How are you Jaehee? It’s been a long time I’ve seen you since…..,” he trailed off, while cursing himself for bringing the thought out.

That very day they decided to have their coffee together while talking about random stuffs. After that they took a walk in the park nearby when the rain stopped completely. He felt as if it was their first date but he knew he can’t put his hopes too high. She? Well let’s just say she don’t know what to feel. They walked in comfortable silence. Jung Daehyun decided that this will be the good time to apologize properly.

“Jae-ah I am really sorry about what happened three years ago. I really didn’t mean to cheat on you and I should not have allowed you to leave me. I’ve thought back and I realized that I am such a jerk and I also regret so much on what I’ve did. Yes I was wrong I’ll admit it and you may hate me for that. I am really truly very sorry. Mianhae Lee Jaehee, please forgive me.”

There was silence for a moment before she answered,

“Yes, I am hurt and fazed over that and because of that too I trust no one at all. It was the day when I was told I had to move for a few years and I was just searching for you but after seeing what you are really doing outside without me, it just breaks me apart and I really can’t explain what to feel or what to do. I am glad you’ve realize your mistakes and you are fortunate that I am the forgiving type of person. I knew you don’t deserve it but I’ll forgive you Jung Daehyun.”

That night, they continued talking with one another about their lives and well, enjoying each other company.

He knows that this might be the chance to win and get her back and renew their relationship for now. He smiled.

She knows that this might led to a special beginning in her life and she was looking forward to that. She smiled. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Uh yeah so thats it guys! Hope you enjoyed it haha if you dont tell me and if you do tell me too! And okay thank you bye. And any sunggyu stans out there? Wait up for a Sunggyuoc fic I'll be posting sooner or later haha okay shameless advertisement ooops. And if my english is bad, forgive me. I am just that 15 year old with bad english. I tried. Okay I'll stop blabbering. Bye and Enjoy!

Comments are welcome! :D