Seyong (1) (Drabble) Drawings

MYNAME Scenarios/Oneshots

This one needs a little explanation :o. I wrote this for a Tumblr friend because she was feeling a little down and I wanted to make her smile again. Seyong is her (and mine hehe~) bias so I wrote this short drabble for her. :3 Because I wrote it for her the girl reacts/thinks a little like her as well~ so think of it as SeyongxOC *^^*


“Where are you?” a cute, slightly whining voice calls out for you.

Not looking up from your work afraid you would lose the touch to it, you respond. “In my bedroom.” Holding your pencil tight you’re drawing smooth lines, intensifying the depth to what you’re drawing.

Suddenly a blond haired head peeks in, watching you sit at your desk, absorbed in your drawing. He chuckles lightly, making you lose your concentration. Still your eyes won’t leave the paper as you greet the cute boy. “Hey Seyong” you smile, drawing some more lines making sure it looks neat.

Seyong blinks his eyes a few times in surprise. How did you know it was him? “Heey Alicia. What are you drawing?” he asks curious as he walks up to your desk.

In startle you drop your pencil and quickly close your sketchbook, putting it away in the drawer. “I- uh. Nothing” and smile awkwardly. On your cheeks there’s a deep pink color and you’re eyes are looking everywhere but at Seyong’s face.

“Ya~ what are you hiding from me?” he pouts and tries to make you fall for his aegyo.

How can possible show him your drawing if he is the one you were drawing? He’ll think you’re a freak – or worse, he might hate your drawing. For some reason drawing his face is soothing – it calms you and even though you have drawn him countless times before, you never get bored of doing so. Everytime you will find something different that amazes and mesmerizes you.

So yeah, he can’t see it – ever.

“Want something to drink?” you ask, trying hard to keep your cool. Seyong nods and his eyes twinkle as he’s up to something.

You make your way downstairs, heading for the kitchen to get something to drink. For some reason you should’ve known but when you reach the stairs and find it suspiciously quiet behind you, you turn around to see Seyong isn’t following you.

Your eyes shoot wide open and hurry back to your bedroom, only to find out it’s too late. You mentally curse yourself for not pushing the boy personally out of your bedroom, knowing he wouldn’t like this go so easily.

You watch him flipping through your sketchbook and with every page he turns you want to disappear into the air to never come back again. He turns around and you see the astonishment on his face. “I- how.. I mean why-” he stumbles.

You shrug, trying to act as if it’s completely normal to have your sketchbook full of drawings of your best friend. Seyong stares at the drawings over and over again and with every silent minute that passes, your heart drops. He hates them.

Suddenly he puts the book down and he slowly walks up to you. “Why?” he asks again, this time sincere while looking into your eyes.

“I- I don’t know.. it soothes me..” you admit softly, nervously shifting your weight from one foot to the other.

“You know they’re beautiful, right?” he smiles when he notices your hesitances.

“I know I can do better but- what?” your eyes grow wide as you feel his arms wrap around your body. You hear him chuckle and you’re slightly confused.

“Idiot. You’re such a perfectionist.”

He has a point.

“Wh- why are you hugging me?” you boldly say, a little uneasy and unsure what to do.

“Because.. you’re too cute blushing madly like this” he chuckles once more. “And maybe I want you to draw one for me, of you..” he softly adds, his time to blush now.