Trapped in Darkness

I'm Not A Bad Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Light Up The Darkness - VIXX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kjOMLiYJPgY

(A/N: I won't be putting the entire first version here, just to make this shorter and less annoying, so I'll put the last main thought in parts)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Being with her is getting harder. I can't risk being with her.* Leo sighed and tried to sleep.

Meanwhile downstairs, you cleaned up with the others and stayed back with Ken.

"How's work?" Ken asked.

"Getting a littler harder. My client's been avoiding me." You answered.

"Must be tough."

"It's more complicated than you think Ken." You chuckled as you sat on the couch next to him.

"Are you going to stay for the night?"

"I don't think so. I get distracted here by Leo. I need to figure out how to deal with my client."

"That's disappointing. Wouldn't that make Leo hyung a little sad?"

"I'm sure he can go a night without his girlfriend." You grinned.

"Just be careful when you're out there." Ken warned. You nodded your head with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

*I wonder why Leo oppa's been avoiding me... I'm not a bad person, am I? Did I do something wrong to oppa? Does he think I like Ken oppa? No. He knows we're best friends. He's the one that introduced me to Leo oppa. Is Leo oppa cheating on me? He wouldn't! Stop thinking like that.*

Once home, you looked all over your room. There were many pictures of you with Leo. You started tearing up.

*I'm just so attached to him, it hurts thinking like this.* You sighed and climbed into bed. You tried to sleep, but nothing was working. You got out of bed and stood out on your balcony. You stared out into the sub-urban/part country city and leaned on the rail. You could see VIXX mansion in the distance, some lights on.

"If I had the ability right now, I would fly over there." You told yourself. You felt a small pain in your body and groaned.

*I don't even know what the hell is going on. My stupid body's been hurting so much lately.* You went inside and lay down again. Suddenly, a breeze blew into your room.

"I'm sorry~" A voice filled your head. You looked around and saw a shadow.

"Who's there?!" It disappeared in a few seconds, leaving you clueless.

"How strange."

~~~~~~~~~~

After Leo explained ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter