Just Can't Control

I'm Not A Bad Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYDE - VIXX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le0CwBy4SaQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ken oppa you idiot~ You're singing it wrong!" You giggled as Ken danced around like a fool, singing a trot song.

"No? I thought you sing it this way." He grinned.

"Fool. Where did Leo and N oppa go?"

"They went out to get food apparently."

"Is Ravi sleeping?"

"Most likely."

"And the maknaes?"

"Upstairs."

"Ah. I see."

"Want to go for a walk?"

"Delighted to." You put your shoes on and headed out. The two of you sang random songs as you walked. The night breeze hit your bare legs and it made you shiver. Ken turned to you and tilted his head to the side.

"Are you cold? You can take my sweater." He softly told you.

"No no, that's okay. I like the night breeze." You smiled. 

"You're in shorts, you can get a cold."

"I'm fine. We should head back though, before N and Leo oppa wonder where we went." The two of you went back to their mansion and went straight inside. 

"There you two are. Where did you go this time?" N asked as he put the food out on the table.

"For a walk. We got bored since the kids were in their rooms." You answered.

"You weren't cold?" Leo quietly asked.

"Nope. I like the night breeze, remember?" You smiled.

"Just make sure you don't get sick. I'm tired, I'll head off first." He disappeared upstairs into his bedroom and closed the door. 

"What's gotten into hyung? He's always the first to eat..." Hyuk trailed.

"He must be tired from today." You told them, yet glanced up the stairs worriedly. 

Leo sighed as he leaned against the door.

*Being with her is getting harder. I can't risk being with her.* 

~

A few days had passed and you sat alone under a large tree, reading a book.

*I wonder if Leo oppa's going to come today. He said he was able to...* You looked up and looked around for him. He was no where in sight. You let out a sigh. The two of you haven't been alone together in weeks.

"THERE'S OUR BARBIE~" You looked back up and saw the VIXX boys making their way towards you.

*Is oppa there?!* You scanned the faces and saw him at the back. *Yes!*

"How are you doing Barbie doll?" Ken asked as he kissed the back of your hand. Leo raised his hand as if he was going to hit Ken. making you giggled.

"I have been good Ken doll."

"See hyung? I told you I suit Barbie doll better than you." Ken grinned. Leo glared at him and stepped forward. You quickly grabbed his wrist and shook your head at Leo. He sighed and sat down in front of you.

"We got bored at home, so we came to have a picnic." Ravi told you as he set the picnic basket on the grass.

"Shouldn't we put the blanket out first?" Hongbin laughed. Everyone stood up so he could lay it out. You sat back down against the tree with Leo next to you.

"Dig in!" N exclaimed after putting the food out. Mostly kimbap and egg rolls were layed out. Regardless, you ate a bit and continued to read your book.

"Oppa, I forgot to remind you. We have those Lotte World tickets, can we still go?" You asked.

"Uh.. Sure. This weekend, okay?" Yorur smile grew wider and nodded excitedly.

"Look at you two. Sometimes I wonder why noona's attracted to Leo hyung." Hyuk muttere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter