When your car breaks down and you don't know what to do (request by Essie101)

Big Bang Scenarios~~

When your car breaks down and you dont know what to do
request by Essie101

Guys did you know? Boss passed away... It’s so sad I know... He didn’t make it...

He had a sudden surgery for a herniated disc.

I’m so sorry Taeyang ): stay strong oppa(:

#RIPBOSS #RIPBOSS #RIPBOSS

BOSS 2008.07.15-2013.06.10

Well I hope he could play happily up there(:

And please, enjoy my scenario(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOP : You got out of the car and smoke came out of the car. You coughed and groaned. This is just not your day. You were also wearing a dress, and if you fix the car it’s gonna be ruined. Then you tried calling TOP.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Jagiya, my car broke down. Could you come over?”

“Okay okay where are you?”

You told him where you were and he hung up. You waited for your boyfriend to come but he’s nowhere to be seen. Then someone called you and it was him.

“Ummm jagi? Could you... call the mechanic for the both of us?” and you realised his car also broke down and you guys are stuck for a long time. This is totally not your day.

Gdragon: You both were on the way home while you had an argument with him.

“Why are you so annoying today?! I was having a hard time you know!!”

“Oh, so now you’re calling me annoying?! How sweet of you, Kwon Jiyong, leader of Big Bang! No wonder you have so many fans!!”
“See what I mean?! I’m- Oh GOD!!! WHAT IS IT NOW?!” he banged his forehead on the steering wheel.

You both got out of the car and looked at the car. Wow, he’s just... sick. Your boyfriend called a mechanic while you’re trying to make the gas disappear.

“Honey, don’t. You’ll get dirty,” he suddenly patted your shoulder, smiling.

“I’m sorry I called you annoying. I didn’t mean-“

“No, you’re right. I was annoying,” you hugged him, you felt safe in his arms.

“Umm.... sorry to interrupt, but I’m here?” you were surprised and pulled out and saw the mechanic who’s staring awkwardly.

Taeyang : He was doing a photoshoot when you called him.

“My car broke down. Help me please?” you begged.

“Jagi I’m busy, but follow my instructions ne? First you..” and he gave you some instructions.

“Umm jagi this isn’t working... the smoke keeps coming out,” you said worriedly, trying not to freak out.

“What? That’s not supposed to happen... what did you do?”

“I... pulled this thing accidently...”

“Err... jagi you better call the mechanic... Oh the manager’s here! Gotta go! Love you! Muah! See you at home! Byee!” and he hung up before you replied to him.

Daesung : “Why is this happening?! I didn’t do anything this morning!! WHYYY?!?!”

“Dae you’re overreacting,” you facepalmed yourself.

“But you know I’m not into fixing cars!”

“But I am, jagi. Now just follow my instructions. I can’t do anything since I’m wearing a dress,”

“Can we buy ice cream after this?”

“Yes jagi we can. Now let’s fix the car!” you rolled your eyes but laughed at his cuteness.

“Nooooo jagiiiii you’re doing it wrong!” you groaned. It was already 3 exhausting hours and he’s still not done.

“But you said it’s this one!”

“NO THE OTHER ONE.”

“Ohmygod I pulled that thing!!” he shrieked and started to freak out. You facepalmed yourself.

“Yeobo, I’m not going to buy you ice cream if you don’t finish this QUICKLY!!”

“Nooooo!!!!” and he got all serious and did things really quick and by seconds, the car’s fixed.

“Why didn’t you do this for the past 3 hours?!”

“Just messin around with you. Heehee,” he said, kissing your cheeks.

“KANG DAESUUUUUUNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Seungri : “OH NO. NONONNONONONONO!!!! I’M LATEE!!!” you whined, banging the steering wheel. It’s your first day of work and you are definitely late. Blame your boyfriend though. He took a very long shower.

“LEE SEUNGRI  YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!” you shouted at your boyfriend through the phone.

“Babe, chillax. Sheesh. It’s not like you’ll die right now, right?”

“OH YOU’RE DEAD. NOW GET YOUR FREAKIN RIGHT HERE IN 5 MINUTES OR ELSE-“

“Ok ok! I’ll be there! Urgh, girls and their periods...”

“I”M NOT IN MY-“

“Love you, be there. Bye,” and he hung up. You were pissed off by his actions. Then you got an idea for revenge. You called the mechanic and he helped you and you drove off.

After a few hours of work you went home, but Seungri’s not there. Mission accomplished, you thought. Then the phone rang and you picked it up.

“Babe I’m here. Where are you?”

“Home,”

“WHAT?!”

“Yes baby I’m home,” you smiled, stiffling your laugh.

“This is ridiculous!! You know how hard I have to drive here?!”

“It’s your own fault, sweetie. Do you know how hard I have to wait for you in the shower, and getting yelled by my boss?”

“But babe-“

“See you at home~” and you hung up.