When you're auditioning and he's helping

Big Bang Scenarios~~

When you’re auditioning and he’s helping (Or maybe not._.).

This is the first scenario and I’m sorry if you waited too long, and thank you for subscribing!(:

Requests are open!

Well here we go... The first scenario!!

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOP: You went inside the big tall building. It’s a hard time for you since you have to keep the squeals       from your mouth because today is your day to become a trainee in YG. But not only that, you get to meet the artists EVERYDAY. You were too busy imagining how later you will get your bias’ number, TOP, when someone bumped into you.

“Ahh mianhae,” he said with a deep y voice.

Omo it’s him!! You thought. Yes, it’s TOP.

“Umm... Are you new here? Welcome,” he said while smiling.

“Ne I’m having an audition later. My name is _______ and please take care of me!” you bowed 90 degrees.

“I’m Choi Seunghyun, also known as-“

“TOP,” you replied before he finished. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

“Are you heading to the office?” you nodded.

“Well let me take you there. I also want to go to the office,” he said. You both walked side by side in silence but to you it’s not awkward, but calming. Little did you know he’s been nervous all the time, because he can’t stand your beauty.

Gdragon:  “Are you nervous? Don’t be. You have to be confident just like oppa,” your brother Taeyang said as you and him are walking in the hall. You are having an audition in YG and you are very nervous you can eat your brother up.

“Youngbae! What are you- oh who is this?” a familiar voice said from behind you both. When you turn around you can’t believe who’s talking.

THE ONE OF A KIND GUY, G-DRAGON.

You felt your cheeks getting hotter by the minute. You didn’t dare look at his eyes, who are now in front of you and your brother knew it and he smirked.

“Why are you smirking? Aish Youngbae,” then he turns to you,”and who is this beautiful lady hmm?” he said while you blush crazily.

“I-i-i’m Youngbae’s sister,” you replied, stuttering. He chuckled.

“You’re cute. Hey Bae, why didn’t you tell me you have this cute thing?” You blushed even more.

“What are you talking about? Oh Ji don’t flirt too much,” Taeyang rolled his eyes.

“Whaaatt?? I’m just telling the truth. Yah, what’s your name? I want your number,” Ji said without hesitation while nudging his elbows to yours.

“My name is _____,” you said nervously.

“Well I guess I’ll be leaving you here since you know Jiyong already. Hwaiting ____-ah,!” your brother said while ruffling your hair, winking.

“No, wait! Opp-“

“Yah let’s goooooo~” Jiyong said while pulling your arm.

 The more you walk with him, the more nervous you got.

And here you are, in front of the office. Thoughts flew in to your mind. You thought about you failing, and the CEO shouting at you, saying that you’re just rubbish and-

“What are you waiting for? Are you nervous?” Ji suddenly said and you were surprised a little but then nodded. He sighed while smiling and pulled you into a hug. You were really, REALLY shocked. The guy, who’s always on TV, achieved billions of awards because of his song ‘One of A Kind’, is now hugging you. But weird, instead of getting more nervous, you calmed down.

He released you and said, “Oppa will stay here and wait for you. Hwaiting ____-ah.”

Taeyang: He was whistling the tune ‘I Need A Girl’ until he saw you sitting on the floor, crying in front of the CEO’s office door. He approached you, not sure what to do.  

“Ummm.... Hello? Err, what happened, if I may ask?” he said, squating in front of you, his face the same level as yours. You shook your head, sobbing. He sighed and pulled you into a hug.

“Let it all out... let it all out...” he whispered. When you calmed down, he released you from the hug but still holds your shoulders.

“I’m Youngbae. Are you new?”

“Yeah new, but got dumped. I’m nothing. Just a trash. I-“

“You know Lee Seungri, our maknae? He also got dumped, but look at him now! Imma strong baby, crack crack crack crack!” he said as he did the hand clapping style. You laughed at him.

“Yeah I think you’re right. Thanks oppa. I’m _____,” you said as you held out your hand. He shook your hand and smiled. And for the rest of the day you had fun with him. He didn’t seem to be a shy person after all.

 Daesung: “You see, if you want to enter YG, you have to do it more than 100%,” your best friend, Daesung said.

“Well I know that, but they say YG’s scary,” you said, stuttering.

“He is,” Daesung smiled. You slapped his arm jokingly.

“YAH! You’re supposed to comfort me!”

“Okay okay! Look, he might look scary, but he isn’t, really. Besides, he will love your voice! It’s almost as good as I am!”

“That didn’t help, Dae,” you rolled your eyes at him.

“YAHH! What do you mean?! He loved my voice, so he gotta love your voice too!”

“So you’re saying my voice is like a big nosed guy?” you teased.

“YAAAAAHHHH!!” he chased you until the entire area of the building.

Seungri: You were walking alone, on the way to the office. You saw Daesung chasing a girl passing you from behind.

“Yaaaaaahhhhh!!! My nose is NOT big!!” you heard him shouted. You sighed, not having the chance to take a picture with him.

Suddenly, you heard, “I can see your eyes, I don’t know your name, I just need you now,”

And the guy who sang circled you and spins in front of you. Then he tilts your chin up and winks, “Hey girl, lemme talk to you,” your eyes widened and tried to walk past this panda flirty guy, but he blocked your way, smirking.

“Oh please, I have to hurry,” you said, stomping your feet, annoyed.

“I know, but you’re beautiful,”

“Aaaand??” you raised one of your eyebrows.

“Dinner today? I’ll pick you up at 7,” he said, kissing your cheeks quickly, then left you dumbfounded. You rubbed your cheeks, and they’re getting red.

“YAH you almost stole my first kiss!!!” you shrieked.

“I have my ways, darliiiingg~” You heard him say. You sighed. But you came to the date anyway.