Final

Just for you

5 AM:

I looked at the man who had suddenly arrived to my door. I didnt really now what to say. Himchan had never come to my room, especially in the morning hours.

"I should start sleeping" I said to him and poited to my bed tyring to singnal him to leave.

"Can i sleep in here?" he blurted out looking at me with wide eyes and hands hands tugging the hem of his shirt nerviously.

I would've said no, but then i realized that im the youngest so it was kind of my job to look after my hyungs and do what i can to be helpful.

"Umm, if you want to" i awsered and slipped under the covers myself looking at Himchan who slowly made his way next to me. He shared the blanket with me and he fell a sleep much more faster than i did.

I lied still looking at the roof trying to calm myself down. After half an hour i think i finally got some sleep too.

MORNING:

I felt something on my stomach. Something that breathed and moved. Something that had black soft hair that tickled my face and neck. I opened my eyes and saw Himchan lying on me, still a sleep. I tried slowly and quietly move him off me but for my bad luck he woke up.

"Morning Junhong-ah!" he whispered and didn't seem to realize that he was lying on me.

"Umm, hyung could you move a little?" I asked and pointed my stomach.

"Oh sorry" he shuttered and got up.

I suddenly heard a loud knock on the door. What the...? I didnt have time to think it to the end becouse Yongguk behind the door started yelling.

"Maknae have you seen Himchan?!" he yelled.

Himcan looked at me terrified. Seemed like he didn't tell anyone that he was going to sleep in the maknaes bed. I gave him and asking look and whispered:

"You didn't tell them did you?"

After he stayed still for a while he shaked his head, i got the message.

"No i havent" I whooped back to Yongguk.

We both heard the leader keep moving to the next door to wake up still sleeping Jongup, poor boy.

"I think this is your chance to go out" I said pointing at the door grinning.

"Yea right" Himchan said and jumped up. He dashed to the door opening it a bit to see the empty hallway. He waved a quick bye and then he was gone.

I slowly got up and still wearing my pajamas and hair all messed up I made my way to the kitchen. After i found a package of cherry tomatoes from the fridge i sat on one of the chairs around our dining table eating them while yawning once in a while. Daehyun and Youngjae arrived there few minutes later and both said a raspy "Good morning" while turning the coffeee maker on.

They stole a glance from each other every few minutes, and i got really creeped out by it. Did those two have something going on? Well, never mind even if they did it was none of my bussines. Or was it?

"Daehyun you can stop looking at Youngjae" i said and both hyungs turned to me eyes wide. Youngjae becouse of what i said and Daehyun becouse he got caught.

"and Youngjae you can stop it too" i added and smiled sweetly hoping that they wouldn't kill me.

"I wasn't...he didn't...i didn't" Daehyun mumbled looking at his feet and Youngjae staying silent while doing the same thing. After the quiet while Daehyun finally spoke:
"You just had a stain in the back of your shirt that was the thing I was staring at" he explained though his face said 'Liar' all over it.

Youngjae looked slightly dissapointed and mumbled something like 'ok'. He explained something about the same thing and then the silence was back. When Himchan arrived to the kitchen i was the only one there becouse Daehyun and Youngjae were on the living room skipping trough tv channels, since there was no schedule for today.

"Hi" i said becouse it felt stupid to say 'good morning' to someone you had woke up with. "Hi to you too" He said smiling and sat with me to the chairs. We talked about our upcoming comeback and the excitement we had to be on stage again.

"By the way Junhong" Jongup said having my full attention.

"It's your turn to do the dishes today" he said grinning like a moron while eating an apple.
I sighed and nodded. Since i couldn't possibly complain, being the maknae.

Suddenly Himchan next to me smiled brightly and spoke:

"Junhong-ah i can help you if you want" he said still smiling.

"Sure Hyung if you want to" I said feeling kind of relieved to know that he didn't feel awkward becouse of last night.

Everyone else were sitting on the living room after dinner, enjoying their day of, but Junhong the bad lucked maknae was in he kitchen with his black haired hyung doing the dishes. They actually had fun. They told jokes and laughed at each other.

Suddenly Himchan's laugh died down and with a serious face he looked at the maknae stopping drying the plate he had in his hands.

"Junhong i know you are still young and stuff, but can i ask you something super personal?" Himchan said voice shaking.

"S-sure" Junhong said with a bit of confusion in his voice.

"Are you umm...you know...into guys?" Himchan asked, this was by far the biggest thing he had ever done.

Blood rushed to his cheeks of the maknae. He never expected to hear that question, especially from his hyung.

"Umm...yea..i guess..BUTPLEASEDONTTELLTOANYONE" he said looking HImcha  in the eyes with an begging look in his orbs.

That caught Himchan got off guard, just the fact that the maknae was indeed gay, but the mumbke of words Junhong said.

"No no of course not" He said soothingly, Junhong looked up to his Himchan who now had a different kind of look in his dark eyes. Junhong felt a thin yet strong pair of arm under his thighs. He was lifted to the kitchen counter. Zelos eyes widen when his hyung leaned close to his face closing the distace between their lips. After a while of faint resistanse the maknae melted to the kiss. They had to broke the kiss becouse Himchan needed to breathe.

"Im gay too, but just for you." He said and leaned to capture the maknaes lips again.

---------------------------------------

There you go i edited it a lot and i hope its better now :D

Im seriously gonna complete it now so thanks for support or something ^^