Chapter 2! Cross Dress chapter xD

Born To Be Infinite : Truth or Dare Show [OPEN for Truths/Dares~]

 

“I was quite surprised when last night, Sungyeol and Sungjong appeared in the front of my door, saying that the cannon pair of Infinite is the love-and-hate WooGyu, ever so peaceful YaDong, and crack-ish JongYeolJong. What happen with Myungsoo?” Ikki said as she flipped the page of the book she was reading.

Jen sighed, “You didn’t watch the record of their Words for Audience, didn’t you? Well, something happened and Kim Myungsoo now was one of the definition of Lust.”

Ikki stared at Jen, “.......make me a definition of Sloth.”

“Putting that issue aside, where’s them?” Jen growled when she saw that no one hadn’t entered the studio even though the Show will start in 3 minutes.

“Idk. Oh, right. Yesterday I was reading some fanfic until I read a certain user’s name. It was motherfcking Akacchiin and I was literally flipped inside out because AKACCHIIN COULD ONLY MEAN AKASHI + KISE’S ‘CCHI’ + MURASAKIBARA’S ‘CHIN’ AND I WAS DYING AND HYPERVELANTING AND AND ohmigosh. I just. Can’t. AND THEN I SAW THE PROFILE AND DIED OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE THOSE KUROBASU GIFs. WHY. WHYYY. KAGAMI. AOMINE. KUROKO. KISE. WHY. AND THAT MOTHERCKING MY.WORDS.ARE.ABSOLUTE AND THE.ONLY.ONE.WHO.CAN.BEAT.ME.IS.ME I SWEAR. I SWEAR.”

Ignoring Ikki’s rants about her actual fandom, Jen took out her phone and dialed Dongwoo’s number.

“AND THERE’S MAGI. FREE!. SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN. NARUTO. UTA NO PRINCE-SAMA. PROJECT K. KUROSUJI. RISE OF THE GUARDIANS. DURARARA. FAIRY TAIL. AND THE MOST IS KUROKO NO BASUKE. WHY. EVEN LELOUCH FCKING LAMPEROUGE. AND—”

“Hello, Dongwoo? Where are you guys? Oh, still having a breakfast. I see. The show will start in a minute. Yes, please hurry up. Yes, thank you. No, don’t worry about Ikki. She’s just activated her dolphin switch. That means she just being an unstable fangirl. No. Yes. Hm. Uh-uh. Just ignore her hyena-like squeals. Yes. Yes. It’s fine, she won’t bite. Yeah, see you. Bye.” Jen sighed as she put her phone on her pocket.

“—AND OMG I JUST OLIHEFLMANSFCEWIOH MY FEELS. MY SOUL LITERALLY FLIPPED UPSIDE DOWN. I—”

“Ikki.”

“WAT.”

“Stop it and you may invite some of your biases.”

Ikki went silent. Jen stared at her phone, receiving a text from Dongwoo who said that those guys already waiting in front of the studio door. “They’re here. Roll the camera, kids.” Jen announced.

“Let’s do it in mainstream way,” Ikki said, “Introducing 14 hottest K-Pop Idols. Please welcome, INFINITE and BTOB!”

Both INFINITE and BtoB entered the studio while waving their hands. INFINITE seemed just so-so, a perfectly calm figures. As for BtoB, the ever so cheerful grins and laughters were present. They took a seat on the chairs.

“Why did you do it in mainstream way?” Minhyuk asked Ikki.

“This is the second Chapter/Episode, and that was your first question. Nice try, Squirrel-sama.” Ikki sneered, “I just feel like mainstream today.”

“Are you sure that you’re eating right food today?” Sungyeol asked.

Jen then took the first truth or dare, “Let’s just start the show. We got some questions. And actually, this is not Myungsoo’s day.” she smirked, “Myungsoo, gotta pray that Lady Luck is on your side today. ANYWAY. The first is from aboura! Ikk—”

“Read the Truths/Dares, yeah, I got it.” Ikki snatched the envelop, “Dare for Infinite!”

Sungjong’s eyes brightened. “REALLY? Is it said that i can kick my hyungs now, not just slap?”

“Um, no.” Ikki smiled, “You heard it, readers, gotta write a dare for Sungjong to kick the others. Oh, wait. But please exclude Sungyeol. And Sunggyu, if you will. Anyway. The Dare is.... PLAY THE PEPERO GAME!”

There was an uproar in the studio.

“DONGWOO-HYUNG, COME HERE!”

“YAH WOOHYUN DON’T JUST PULL ME LIKE THAT!”

“OHMYGOD THIS IS HILARIOUS!” that was BtoB’s reaction.

Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo before turned his head to Sungjong, “YAH! MAKNAE! WE’RE YEOLJONG FOR TODAY, RIGHT?”

“...I don’t want to be on bottom,” Sungjong commented, “JongYeol.”

“Whatever floats your boat, Sungjongie. Come here~” Sungyeol flashed his grin.

Then Minhyuk looked at Myungsoo, “THE VISUAL DOES NOT HAVE ANY COUPLE!!”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!”

Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he looked for his bamboo pillow and took it in to the studio, “I’m going to play the game with bamboo pillow.”

“Sadly, kiddo, it is said the INFINITE members. Sorry, Kim, but you don’t have any couple.” Ikki said.

“Can you two, the host, do it for me, please? I must do this game,” Myungsoo pleaded.

Jen shook her head, “First. I want to live long,” she explained and continued, “Second. I only want to do it with Dongwoo.”

Myungsoo stared hopefully at Ikki. Ikki raised her brow, “I don’t really want it. Not that I don’t like you. It’s just doesn’t feel right. Oh, but, you have another choice~”

“What is that?”

Ikki grew her sadistic smile, “Chamber of Fear, kiddo.”

“.....don’t I have Back-Out Cards?”

“If you use it, the entire Dare is cancelled. You don’t want the Inspirits who follows this show to feel sad, don’t you?”

Myungsoo thought for a while before sighed deeply, “Okay. Chamber of Fear.”

“YAIY! MYUNGSOO’S THE FIRST ONE!” Ikki shouted. She smiled at Myungsoo, “Would you please stand over there?” she pointed at a certain place. Myungsoo complied her. “Um... What’s next?”

“This.” Ikki took out a remote and clicked a button. Then, the floor where Myungsoo was standing on was disappeared and he was animatedly fell down with a loud scream. Ikki peeked through the hole and waved him a sweet goodbye and clicked the button once again, so that the floor reappeared.

“....what will happen to him?” Sungjae asked.

“Oh, stuffs.” Ikki answered cheerfully before stared at Jen, “Start the Dare, Jen!”

Jen nodded before she brought a box of pepero to the studio, “I know maybe some of you doesn’t eat chocolate because of diet,” she said as she looked at the ‘healthy man’ of INFINITE. “But since a pepero with a side without chocolate is mainstream, i’ve prepared a fully chocolate pepero for you guys.”

“......can I get one of those?” Peniel was dazed.

Ikki stared at him before squealed, “OF COURSE YOU CAN AMG.” she snatched some of the pepero and gave it to Peniel. Peniel thanked her before munching the pepero.

“....Ikki does have a soft-spot for Peniel after all. Anyway, you already know the rules, right? Let’s see... The loser have to...”

“What?”

“Dressed up as a girl for entire episode.”

Then everyone glared at JongYeol or YeolJong couple, “I’m sure they are going to lose,” Sungjae commented then put a wig and did sungsook pose, “And I’m also sure they’re going to be more pretty than me.”

Jen looked at Sungjae as she held her laugh, “Sungjae, stop,” she said then turned her attention back to the INFINITE minus Myungsoo, “We’re going to give you 10 seconds. Yes, 10 seconds. And you must eat the pepero, but not completely. The couple that has shortest remaining pepero is going to win and vice versa.”

“Okay, on your position.” Ikki gave each couple a pepero before holding a stopwatch and smiled, “Ready, Set, GO!”

Woohyun refused to eat so he just held the other side of pepero after forced Sunggyu to eat the rest.

“Woohyun, you are so going to pay me back.” Sunggyu whispered as he mucnhed the pepero.

Both of Hoya and Dongwoo just stayed on their side since both of them needed to maintain their body shape.

“You eat first.”

“No, you.”

“A little bit of chocolate won’t hurt.”

“You’re not the one to talk.”

“....eat.”

“No.”

While the ‘new and crack couple’, Sungyeol and Sungjong, both of them ate the pepero like there was no tomorrow and it made...

AWW!

“You Kissed me!”

“No! You kissed me!”

“Wait! Where’s the Pepero?” Sungyeol asked to Sungjong who just shrugged then started to look and... “I stepped on it. God. I stepped on the pepero.”

“You...what?”

Sungjong simply shrugged, “No choice. Let’s pick it up.”

“....RIGHT! We’re going to be the winner because there’s no way someone will have shorter than a pepero that was stepped on already.”

“THAT’S THE SPIRIT, HYUNG! LET’S GO!”

Ikki stared at Jen, “...I don’t know if I can maintain my OTP-orientation at MyungYeol anymore. JongYeol is just too adowwable.”

But unlike Ikki who concerned about Myungyeol, Jen wasn’t concerned about her Myungjong. She stared blankly at the choding couple who was picking on the pepero, “I don’t know how to measure that kind of remaining pepero....”

Ikki simply shrugged before snapped back to reality, “OMG. GUYS, STOP IT. IT’S ALREADY PASSED THE 10 SECONDS, AMG.” she yelled.

The couples stopped (well, not entirely because, you know, Dongwoo and Hoya) and stared at Jen and Ikki.

“Woohyun and Sunggyu,” Jen started as she measured the pepero, “2cm.”

“Not bad,” Woohyun said.

“Oh, Jen, can we put this on a glass-box and display it on museum as ‘Woohyun-Sunggyu pepero’?” Ikki suggested.

“Nice Idea.”

Now moved to the second couple, Hoya and Dongwoo. Jen didn’t need to do anything to know how long their remaining pepeero was because basically, it was a full pepero with a bite-mark on the chocolate part. She simply glared at them, “The result will be different if i bought the plain one, I swear.”

And last but not least, Sungyeol and Sungjong. That couple even need to borrow a plate to gather their pepero. “You can choose any piece that you want to measure,” Sungyeol said as he gave Jen the plate.

Jen glared at them, “This is not even a ‘piece’ you know.”

“I guess the winner and the loser are crystal clear.” Ikki said, “And sadly, the JongYeol couple is disqualified because that is not a pepero. Congrats for WooGyu couple—wait, can I just please display the 2cm pepero in the museum—and nice try for YaDong coup—WAIT. YADONG COUPLE? I MEAN, THE YADONG COUPLE?”

“Yes, Ikki, the YaDong Couple,” Jen said as she gave Hoya and Dongwoo girls clothes plus the wig and high-heels. “Please change your costume to this. No buts no Ifs no complains. Just do it. Fast.”

Hoya and Dongwoo simply grabbed the clothes (with gloomy faces) and went to the backstage.

Ikki cleared , “Move to the next one!”

“Does anyone feel like we’re missing something or it’s just me?” Eunkwang asked quietly.

“Eoh, is that so? There is nothin—”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!”

“...what was that.” the scream alarmed every single one in the studio. Ikki blinked for a while before slapped her forehead, “KIM MYUNGSOO IS STILL IN THE CHAMBER OF FEAR! How can I forget? I’ll go fetch him.” Ikki said before went to another part of the studio.

Not long after, she came back with Myungsoo. His face was pale, his clothes and hair were wet, and he just simply glared at Ikki’s back. Ikki gave him an apologetic smile before gave him some dry clothes and a towel, “Go change in the backstage, Myungsoo. I’m sorry for what you’ve been put through.”

“Sorry is just an understatement.” he growled lowly before grabbed the clothes and the towel and ran to the backstage. Then, he came back with two figures, one of them had a lavender blouse with some pink patterns on it. She wore a really short jeans that almost covered by the blouse which reached the midway of her thigh. She had a long blonde hair and a pair of black socks. Her foots were covered by brown boots.

The other girl had a long dark pink blazer and a pair of light pink leggings. She had a sandy blonde hair and wore a white hat. She wore a pair of brown snow-boots.

“Omg.” Changseob gawked at the sights before turned to see Jen and Ikki, “Did you guys invited those girls?”

“Excuse me?” Ikki muffled her laugh, “Ah, yes. We did. Enter the amazing  and lucky Inspirits, Won Horin and Woo Dongju!” she clasped.

Myungsoo now wore a white loose sweater with stripes on it and a black shirt under it. He also wore a pair of blue jeans and black shoes. “You don’t have any other colors or brands?”

“Sadly, no, Mr. Picky-Wearer.” Ikki growled, “Let’s go to the next one. Dare for... Myungsoo~ He has to have a skinship with an Infinite member of his choice. Let me get things straight. Kim Myungsoo, this is not your day.”

“Why did you do this to me when i am a public-enemy now,” Myungsoo sighed then looked at one by one.

Sunggyu? No, Wooohyun would kill him.

Woohyun? He didn’t think it was a good idea.

Sungjong? Sungyeol? Oh, wait, sure no. He didn’t want another drama in the studio.

Minhyuk snapped him back to reality, “L-Hyung? Just choose one, can you? I’m hungry and I know we can’t eat if we don’t make it fast.”

Myungsoo looked at the squirrel, “Can i just to the skin-ship with you?”

Jen shook her head fast in disagree, “Of course no. Visual-cest is just.............. Scary.”

“No, no, no in any way possible. Oh, here, we have these ladies,” she gestured at the two girls, “Why don’t you choose?”

“Uh, oh, hmm... Won Horin-ssi, aren’t your arms are bigger than usual girl?”

Horin just flipped her hair, “Small arms are mainstream.”

“And Woo Dongju-ssi... Your face... It reminds me with someone that i’m clearly more handsome than him....”

Dongju winced before smirked at him, “But today is not your day, or it seems, Kim Myungsoo...oppa.” she added mockingly before used her free hand to tuck a few strands of her hair behind her ear, attempting to act and sound as feminine as she could be.

“In any case, Myungsoo, you surely doesn’t want to go to that place again, right? So, make your choice, now.”

Jen shrugged, feeling pity for him, “Or, there’s always Back-out Cards to hand over.”

“Back-Out Cards.” Myungsoo answered as fast as possible.

“Okay. So the visual just give up on the dare,” Jen said then read another question, “Wow. Myungsoo will be very thankful now because it’s not about him. Truth for Ilhoon, who is your favorite among the other BTOB members?”

Now, the rest six members of BTOB turned their head to Ilhoon.

“Well... Eunkwang Hyung takes care of me very well. Minhyuk Hyung is very funny. Changseob Hyung is my mood-maker. Peniel Hyung always help me in English. And Sungjae... my partner in crime. So...”

“How about me?” Hyunsik asked.

Ilhoon rubbed the back of his neck, “Hyunsik Hyung is my favorite.”

“I thought i am the best father...............”

“I THOUGHT WE’RE MINHOON.”

“You know, Ilhoon, I’ll not make your days anymore.”

“So this teacher of yours is not your favorite?”

“I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIEND, HYUNG!”

Ilhoon was about to cry, “But Hyungs.... Sungjae... Hyunsik Hyung is my favorite because he bought me the pokemon ball that you guys refused to buy for me!”

“JEN, IKKI, DO YOU HAVE THE FIRST POKEMON SERIES, THE RED/BLUE/GREEN/YELLOW?”

“DO YOU HAVE THE GOLD/SILVER/CRYSTAL SERIES?”

“HOW ABOUT RUBY/SAPPHIRE/EMERALD?”

“NO, NO, HOW ABOUT DIAMOND/PEARL/PLATINUM?!”

“THAT’S JUST OLD. HOW ABOUT BLACK & WHITE? OR BLACK2 & WHITE2?!”

“NO, BIOTCH, X & Y.”

“X & Y ARE RELEASED THIS OCTOBER, YAH!”

“...I won’t spend my money on pokemon. I will just buy an apple doll do accompany my Banana Doll when i’m busy with schedule.”

“I’m same with Sungjae. I’ll just buy xylithol.”

“Finally, a civil war of BtoB!” Myungsoo cried inwardly. Most of happiness. Payback of this day. Oh, yes... Revenge is definitely sweet.

Ikki sighed deeply before coughed, “And after this, there will be another civil war of Infinite.” she muttered before snatched another envelop, “Okay, move on! The next Truths/Dares are from xo_nature_xo!”

Jen blinked, “Must be one of EXOtics.”

“Don’t judge.” Ikki giggled before opened the envelop, “The first is.... Dare for Sunggyu to listen to whatever s order for the day~ Ah, Horin-ssi and Dongju-ssi can represent Hoya and Dongwoo.” she added.

“I order Sunggyu Hyung—no Sunggyu-nim—to speak formally to us.”

“That’s fast.” Sungyeol frowned, “Okay! I order Sunggyu-nim to, um, PRETEND TO BE OUR BUTLER.”

“I order Sunggyu-nim to act like the deathnote L while pretend to be our butler.”

“I order GyuGyu to pretend that I’m his owner.”

“What? That can’t do. Sunggyu-nim is our butler.”

“Yes, our butler. But I’m his legal owner.”

“Seems legit.”

“I order Sunggyu-nim to change to purple dress, purple shoes, and wear purple wig.”

“How about this.” Dongju grinned, “I order Sunggyu-nim to pretend to be our maid with a purple apron, purple dress, purple headband, purple wig, purple shoes, and pretend like Woohyun-ssi is his legal owner.”

Sunggyu made a face that literally explain of how he ripped s’ bodies into pieces and fed it to a pack of ligers. Better yet, a pack of carnivore hamsters. Carnivore hamsters are scary. And cute.

Ikki broke into laughter. She’s definitely next on Sunggyu’s list of people to kill.

“Alright, go for it, Sunggyu.” Jen said calmly. Sunggyu growled before went to backstage.

“Next one! Truth for BtoB! If you have to pick one for the host to date, who and why? Oh my God. This is embarassing.” Ikki laughed awkwardly. Omg. How could you this to us, guys. This is awkward. Seriously. was all Ikki could think.

“Well. uhm. BtoB, feel free to choose,” Jen said. How if Minhyuk didn’t choose me............ So my love is one-sided all along.

Both of Ikki and Jen shared the same knowing stares. This is awkward.

“Well,” Horin coughed, “How about this, guys, you choose based on your ideal type? It’s much easier and not really awkward.” she suggested.

“Sounds fine.” Changseob nodded.

(PS. If you want to know about BtoB’s ideal type, go here~ http://btobindonesia.tumblr.com/post/37880403279/trans-btob-ideal-types-from-b-diary It’s too long to write. Sorry, ;-;)

“Changseob’s ideal type. I just fit the ‘wavy hair, thinks before acting, wears sport shoes, don’t put on thick make up, and to go to awesome place to have coffee’. Not me. That means Jen.” Ikki said.

“.....okay, Jen, then.” Changseob nodded.

“Next, me.” Minhyuk raised his hand.

“Welll, i don’t really get the 1:8 body proportion. I’m not that ellastic but i doo excersie. I’m not revealing many expression and don’t know how to aegyo. I’m not that kind. Balls... I prefer to watch martial art—except if it’s spain. And i’m fine with the rest. It probably  Ikki, maybe?”

“What? No. I have, like, 1:6 body proportion. Exercise is my arch enemy, go ask Jen. I’m a shy and quiet loner. Aegyo, what is that. Kind....well, maybe that’s one of my positive point, but I’m also sadistic. I don’t like ball games except basketball. The rest is fine.”

“So.... Who?” Jen stared at Ikki.

“How about you just choose Jen?” Ikki suggested, “She’s far more ellastic.”

Jen looked so happy when Minhyuk agreed.

“Me!” Sungjae yelped.

“I pass.” Ikki simply giggled, “None of it matches me.”

“Same here. First, i just cut my hair. Second, i’m not y or cute. Third, I don’t show belly button.”

“Sungjae, I told you you have a weird .” Hyunsik said.

“Well, I guess it’s no one, then.” Jen shrugged.

“Hyunsik, next.”

“......explain your type, briefly.” Ikki muttered.

“I am not extraordinary, more like bipolar—or maybe multipolar. I don’t like to act y. Boring or not, it depends on what are we talking about,” Jen said then turned to Ikki. “Guess it’s Ikki.”

“....really? You basically just said that I’m an extraterrestrial.”

“I’ll go with Ikki.” Hyunsik shrugged.

“Ilhoon, go on.”

“Long eyelashes. Jen. Big eyes. Neither. S line figure. Jen. Slender body. Jen. Tall or short, no matter. Either. White skin. Me. Brown pupils. Either. Short bob hair. Uh.....neither.”

“I guess the winner is Jen.” Ilhoon said.

“Next one. Peniel’s type.” Ikki literally held her breath.

“Beautiful smile, doesn’t smoke, either pretty or adorable, positive, and able to fit in well. THIS IS BASICALL LIKE YOU DON’T HAVE ANY IDEAL TYPE.” Jen almost flipped the table, “But I pass. I’m negative.”

“Then it’s Ikki.” Minhyuk concluded.

Ikki just simply nodded awkwardly.

“Eunkwang?”

“Kind heart, double eyelids, medium sized beautiful big eyes, no height limitation, only loves him, and often put her hair behind her ear.” Jen and Ikki stared at each other.

“....nggg....”

“....you?”

“No. You?”

“No.”

“Neither.” both of them simply said.

Ikki coughed, “Let’s move from this awkward segment. I swear, this could win the Most Awkward Scene of the Year. Anyway. Dare for Sungjong—“

“KICK SUNGGYU HYUNG?”

“No. But Sunggyu needs to say yes if you ask his permission to kick him,” Jen said then looked around, “Where’s Sunggyu?”

As in cue, Sunggyu appeared from the backstage entrance, and God, did he look hilarious. He refused to wear the purple wig, it’s okay. But he wore the soft purple headband, which was consisted of soft purple bandana and white ruffles. His dress reached midway of his thigh, the bottom part was a wide skirt with ruffles. The sleeves were long and complemented his arms quite well. He wore a lavender apron with ruffles and ribbons.

“.......pretty.” Ikki hummed.

“Anyway. Sungjong, the Dare is nothing related to Sunggyu. You have to dance 100% Bad Guy.”

“Aww... Not dance!” Sungjong pouted.

“Not girl-group dance. But can you do this? Or do you want to use the back-out card?”

Sungjong shook his head and start to dance while the vocal lines(?) were sung for him. He ended the dance fastly and covered his face, “Aaahh that was embarrassing. I’m sorry 100%!”

“Okay, let’s move to the other one,” Jen said as she read the question, “Oh, Ikki, it’s for us. Why did we end up picking these two groups?”

“You mean these kiddos?”

BTOB and INFINITE nodded their heads.

“We’re curious why did you guys choose us.”

“Um. Well, I was the first one who came up with this idea. So, I though of two idol groups, because 1 is just too plain boring. Two idol groups who both of me and Jen knows, and most likely create an uproar if they’re together. So, there.” Ikki explained, “Infinite and BtoB are basically original and replica—no, I don’t mean BtoB are copying Infinite, NO, they’re awesome in their own way.”

“Okay, I think that’s acceptable. Anyway, xo_nature_xo, we’re really happy to have you as a new host, but with just the two of us is hard enough, so sorry we have to decline your generous offer,” Jen said then opened another envelope, “Next one is from te-ahmelody. And, well, isn’t this long?”

“I’m sorry to intrude, but to te-ahmelody, the rules said that the maximum amounts of Truths/Dares are 3, and no more. But, we’ll let this one pass with only 4 Truths/Dares. I’m so sorry.” Ikki bowed regretfully.

“The first one is Truth for Myungsoo. Choose between Yeol or Jong.” Jen smirked, “Choose the wrong path, and you die. Oh, wait, choose either path, and you die.” she corrected.

Myungsoo stared nervously at the glaring Sungyeol and the hissing Sungjong. Well, isn’t that just sweet and dandy. “I... I......... Um. Here’s my Back-Out Cards.” he quietly handed the card.

“....use it wisely, Myungsoo. Didn’t I tell you so? Are you sure?” Ikki asked.

“It’s not like I have any other choice to avoid death. If I died, make sure to investigate those two.” Myungsoo said before handed the card.

“Next Truth is for... Dongwoo. If he’s a girl, which member would he date, excluding his Hoya. Well, that’s a rather lucky. Let’s just pretend that Dongju-ssi is a female genderbender of Dongwoo.” Ikki said.

Dongju smiled, “Hm... Who will he date as a girl... I think it’s.. Sunggyu. I mean, a grand-father as a boyfriend. Doesn’t it mean he’ll have someone that take care of him?”

“So damn right.” Jen laughed, “Next Truth is for BtoB. Have you sneaked into public female bathroom?”

“What kind of question is that?” Sungjae laughed.

“Well.....................” Ilhoon coughed, “I did it once. I was little at that time and when i asked someone to accompany me to public toilet, my noona took me to public female bathroom. She sneaked me in without anyone noticed.”

“Only Ilhoon? No one else? Well, I guess that’s it. Next one, if Changseob is invisible, where would he go?”

“Female public bathroom.” Changseob answered simply.

“.....why?”

“So I can proudly answer ‘yes’ to the previous question.”

Silent.

“.....Dare for Infinite and BtoB to dance Troublemaker with each other—each pair must be in different group. Go get your group, girls.” Ikki snickered.

Jen then brought a bowl of ball. “In this ball, you guys are going to find some numbers. What you need to do is, pick a ball, see the number, and the one that have same number will be a couple.”

After a few minutes of uproar and the balls-picking-game, this came as the result :

1          Sungjong & Changseob

2          Myungsoo & Sungjae

3          Sunggyu & Minhyuk

4          Hoya & Hyunsik

5          Sungyeol & Peniel

6          Dongwoo & Eunkwang

7          Woohyun & Ilhoon

“LOL WHAT’S WITH THAT SUNGYEOL-PENIEL? CAN I JUST CRY. MY KOKORO CAN’T TAKE IT.” Ikki cried hard.

“Sunggyu with Minhyuk... Minhyuk is Woohyun’s look alike. Well...” Jen smirked.

“SUNGJAE-AH!” Sungjong and Sungyeol yelled, “BE CAREFUL WITH HIM!”

Sungjae giggled, “I will, hyungs.”

“Anyway, let’s start one by one, okay? The first couple!”

Sungjong, definitely, became the HyunA. The first one managed to do it just fine.

Myungsoo and Sungjae, however, was hilarious because Sungyeol’s scream and Sungjong’s warns for Sungjae to be careful with Myungsoo.

Sunggyu and Minhyuk was hilarious. I mean, Sunggyu with his apron and maid outfit.

“MINHYUK, FLIRT WITH HIM, AND DIE.” Woohyun yelled.

Hoya-in-Horin-disguise and Hyunsik was.....stiff. No, really.

Sungyeol and Peniel was adowwable, of course. Sungyeol choose  to be the HyunA, yes, he did. Ikki was crying so much.

Dongwoo-in-Dongju-disguise with Eunkwang, a.k.a the 22-November-1990 couple, was funny with all the giggles.

Woohyun and Ilhoon was akward. Ilhoon didn’t do too much skinship, and Woohyun was the opposite.

“Next Dare is for Sungjong to hit Sunggyu!”

Sungjong’s face lit up as he hugged Jen who read the dare, “THANK YOU JEN THANK YOU!!”

“You should thanks our readers, Sungjong.”

The maknae just nodded as he approached Sunggyu. “Annyeong Sunggyu-nim,” he bowed to Sunggyu first then hit him hard on the shoulder, “Thank you very much.”

“Move to the next one. Wow, this is interesting. Cross dress chapter, really. And BtoB, can i ask you a favor? Please secure Sunggyu,” Ikki said and all the people in room gave her weird look, “You’ll see why.”

“I see why.” Jen shrugged.

“Okay.”

“Here’s the Dare. Woohyun, dress as a woman and seduce the other Infinite members until Sunggyu is jealous.” Ikki said cheerfully.

Woohyun immediately changed and quickly walked to Myungsoo—who was deadpanned. Oh, Yulia.... Wasn’t he lucky today.

“Hello there, handsome.” Woohyun, or should we say, Hyun Woohee(?), winked at the stunned Myungsoo.

“Perhaps you want to go somewhere less noisy with me? How about we, two of us,” Woohee’s hands roamed everywhere of Myungsoo’s body, “Play a game...?”

“HOLY SHEIT ISN’T THIS A CRIME SCENE.” Ikki closed her eyes.

“No. No. I don’t want another drama to rise. Sunggyu-nim, you have been ordered to obey my order. Be jealous already and rip him off from me. It’s CREEPY.” Myungsoo screamed.

Sunggyu winced before walked to Woohee and stared at him...her...oh, anything. “Mast—no, wait, Mistress Woohee, please stay away from Master Myungsoo be-because I’m jealous.” he mumbled.

Woohee blinked before threw himself, no, herself, no, ANYTHING, at Sunggyu and wrapped his, no, her, no, ANYTHING—hands around Sunggyu’s waist, “Well, doesn’t my cute little hamster want to play? Sure, cutie. We can play as long as you want.”

Sunggyu shivered before pushed Woohee from him, “MOLESTER! CALL THE POLICE!”

“YAH I’m not a molester, Sunggyu-nim, I’m you legal master. Now, let’s go back to my seat and you sit on my lap.”

Sunggyu sent him a very deathly glare before huffed and did what he told.

“.....um. The last Dare is for Eunkwang. Dress like a grandpa and dance The Boys.” Ikki announced, didn’t dare to open her eyes to her surroundings.

Jen gave him a set of clothes and grandpa’s wig to Eunkwang as he took it to the backstage. In less than five minutes, Eunkwang signalled Jen that he was done already. Jen nodded and set the music. “Ladies and gentleman. Introducing SEO GRANDPA EUNKWANG!!”

Then Eunkwang appeared in the studio as the other members signing, “Grandpa Seo Eunkwang make you feel the heat~~”

The leader kept dancing as they kept singing to the song until it reached the end.

“BRING EUNKWANG OUT!”

“ROGER THAT!”


Words for Audience ~ Infinite


“I AM SO GOING TO QUIT THIS SHOW!” Myungsoo growled loudly.

“Honestly, it can’t be done.” Sungyeol huffed while ruffling Sungjong’s hair. Sungjong was sleeping with his head on Sungyeol’s lap.

Myungsoo eyed Sungjong enviously.

“Sunggyu-nim, say that I’m the kindest owner you’ve ever had~” Woohyun smiled.

“Y-you’re the kindest owned I’ve ever had!” Sunggyu spat with hints of sarcasm.

Hoya sighed. Being in woman’s clothes was uncomfortable. “Next time, let’s pray that Jen and Ikki won’t receive any crossdress Dares.”

“Agree. I really am tired being Dongju.” Dongwoo pouted.


 

Words for Audience ~ BtoB


“TODAY’S CROSS DRESSING EPISODE WAS FUN!!” Minhyuk screamed loudly.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Except Ilhoon, he was lowing his head done, “I just confessed one of my sin,” he confessed, “I just said that i’m entering female’s bathroom moments ago.”

“I’m really thankful to our reader for not giving me weird dares,” Hyunsik confessed.

“And oh, Ilhoon,” Changseob called him, “Do you really want the pokemon ball?”

“Sure, Hyung. Give me 100.”

Changseob just glared at him. “Erase the one. That what you’re going to get.”

Peniel simply munched the remaining pepero Ikki gave him. He smiled to the camera while doing so.

Sungjae slept between Peniel and Minhyuk. Eunkwang was nowhere to see. Maybe because he was still dangerous. Anyway.

“BTOB!” Ikki roared, “I JUST WATCHED PREVIOUS’ CHAPTER/EPISODE WORDS OF AUDIENCE. YOU BROKE THE CAMERA, RIGHT? OH, YOU ARE SO GOING TO PAY ME BACK, KIDDOS.”

All of them gulped.

Sungjae woke up to the roar and simply rubbed his eyes before the scene went black.


A/N :

HOLY FCKING SHEIT 14 PAGES? ARE YOU SERIOUS? OMG THIS IS SUCH AN ACHIEVEMENT. AND SUNGYEOL-PENIEL TROUBLEMAKER. BRB DYING, GUYS. – Ikki

I have nothing to say.__. I'm still speechless because of 100% dare up there and when Minhyuk chose me(?)

-Jen 

Anyway. We're going to have a FEMALE GUEST! There will be no Love-Line there. So please choose one! ^^