Chapter 1! xD

Born To Be Infinite : Truth or Dare Show [OPEN for Truths/Dares~]

 

“This is absurd.” Sunggyu growled, “They told us the recording started at 7 a.m., but they still haven’t showed up yet, and it’s 7.23 a.m.”

“Stop being Grumpy Gyu,” Woohyun hugged Sunggyu from behind.

“Let go of me, you opportunist.” Sunggyu snarled.

Woohyun pouted and let go of Sunggyu. But suddenly, the door was slammed open and the said two girls entered with such an...entrance.

“MYUNGJONG IS THE BEST!”

“NO! MYUNGYEOL IS MOOOORE CUTE!”

“WELL, EXCUSE ME BUT MYUNGSOO ALWAYS UPLOAD A PHOTO WITH HIM AND SUNGJONG—”

“HAVE YOU COME TO REALIZE THAT MYUNGSOO IS A CLINGY PANDA TO SUNGYEOL-TREE IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE, INCLUDING IN CONCERTS, THE SHOWS, THE EVERYTHING?”

“SHUT UP, YOU PEOPLE-PHOBIA GIRL!”

“NO! AND ANYWAY, WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD SCARED OF ORANGES?”

“SAYS THE ONE WHO SCARED OF BALLONS!”

“YAH WHAT DO YOU SAY, SEME-CON?”

“AT LEAST I HAVE MY PRIDE, UKE-CON!”

Sunggyu frowned, “I wonder why do you can get along well. Do you have something in common?”

Both of Jen and Ikki turned to see Sunggyu before grinned. “Well,” Ikki started.

“We both think that red is an uke colour.”

“And main vocal is always uke.”

“...but I'm a main vocal and my hair is red...?” Sunggyu tilted his head.

Ikki and Jen nodded. “Exactly.”

“Why, you.....” Sunggyu twitched his brows.

“Anyway, sorry for making you wait. Ikki woke up late today but her clinomania is in a worrying state, so I have to drag her to the bathroom. And she took 2 hours before she got dressed up and then we still have to read the Truths/Dares gived by the readers, and, well...” Jen explained, “Just please sit down on the chairs.” she said, gesturing them to sit on the chairs.

Ikki flopped down on a chair. “SUNGYEOL AND SUNGGYU CAN SIT HERE~” Ikki raised her hands enthusiastically, “OH, OR IF SUNGGYU IS TOO BUSY LOVEY-DOVEY-ING WITH WOOHYUN, PENIEL CAN SIT HERE~”

“YAAAH I'M NOT LOVEY-DOVEY-ING WITH ANYONE!”

Giggled slightly, Jen flipped her hair, “Okay, let’s just start with our first Chapter/Episode of Born to Be Infinite : Truth or Dare Show!” she clasped, followed by other clasps. “We have the first entry from ride-ma-beat! Please read the Truths/Dares, Ikki!” Jen said.

Ikki nodded and opened the first envelop, “First is a Dare for Infinite! Dance Second Confession~ Whoa, I hoped there’s a dare like this. Hey, there, I heart you.” Ikki laughed.

Jen stared at Infinite, “We’ve read the Truths/Dares and there’s another one who dared Infinite to dance. You can’t dance two songs ta the same time, so at least you have to split the team. Three of you, go to the backstage to practice.” Jen said.

“Um. Who will go?” Sungyeol asked.

Ikki raised her hand, “I know, I know! I will decide it~ Hm. Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, go practice Second Confession~” Ikki giggled.

“Us?” the three of them asked.

Jen nodded, “I think I know why. You three are the most un-cute members, so...”

“Okay, okay, now go to practice~” Ikki showed the three of them the way to the backstage. Not really long after, she came back to the room. “They’re practicing.” she said.

Jen nodded, “Next, oh. It's a Truth for me. Choose one, Sungjong or Sungjae? Just... How could you ask me these things. NOOOO.”

“Jen, Calm. So choose me or Sungjae,” Sungjong asked as he flipped his bang.

Jen widened his eyes when Sungjong flipped that bang of his. “NOOOO. NOT THAT BANG FLIP SUNGJONG.”

“Jen Noonaaaaa~~~" Sungjae did aegyo as he pulled a wig from god knew where and put it on his head. Then he tried some model poses like Sungsook did in B+Diary. “Noo—Eonni, am i beautiful?”

Everyone laughed, hard, at Sungjae un-manly act. While Sungjae who was in Sungsook mode danced to troublemaker as Hyuna and Sungjong as Hyunseung. Jennie watched in disbelief as her brain tried hard to choose between those un-manly maknaes.

Ikki tried hard to muffle her laughter, “Jen, choose.”

“Well,” Jen started then looked at Sungjae and Sungjong, “You know i have seme-con.”

Sungjong’s face lit up, “SO YOU CHOOSE ME, JEN? A! A A A A~~” He said as he tried to imitate Rainbow A’s dance right in front of them.

Jen facepalmed, “Just.... Since when seme does that kind of dance.”

“Myungsoo Hyung did it once.”

Then Ikki added, “The most important point. Since when you’re a seme.”

Now, it was Sungjae’s face who lit up. “SO MEANS YOU CHOOSE ME RIGHT, NOONA? RIGHT? RIGHT?”

“If you’re a seme,” Jen stated, “What is PenJae. MinJae. IlJae and any other pairing which have 'Jae' in the end.”

Sungjae pouted, “BUT. I'm more seme than him.”

“You know, Jen,” Ikki placed her arm around Sungjong’s and Sungjae’s shoulders, “There’s no PenJae for me. It’s SungNiel, SungjaePeniel, in that order.”

“For me there’s one.”

Then the bored Minhyuk asked, “So which one, Jen. And do you by any chance ship MinJae? You mentioned it first.”

Jen coughed, “Well....” she said then eyed the Infinite and BTOB's maknae. “Point one, I love Sungjong’s bang more. Two, I just like Sungjae. Three....”

Ikki groaned, “Make it fast or I seriously going to choose for you.”

“Pffftt. You’ll choose an uke,” Jen said then she took out a coin from her pocket. “If it’s number, then Sungjae. If it’s picture, then it’s Sungjong,” she explained then threw the coin that landed perfectly on her palm. “Oh, it’s number. Congratulation, Yook Sungjae.”

Sungjae cheered. No, wait, rephrase that. BTOB cheered.

Ikki giggled, “Next to the third one. Dare for BtoB. Dance Man in Love. Well, I’ve read all the Truths/Dares, and no any dance dare for them, so the seven of you can do it. I’ll show you to the backstage as well as checking on those three.” she said while walking to the backstage while the seven of the BTOB members followed her.

She came back with a grin, Minhyuk followed behind her because he claimed that he could dance Man in Love. “Jen, it’s hilarious. Seriously. You should watch them.”

Jen frowned, “I will....later. Now, the fourth and, oh, this is the last one. Truth for Ikki. ‘I’ve read the Uta no Prince-sama synopsis. If you were turned into Ittoki Otoya, what would you do?’. So, what would you do, Ikki?” Jen stared at Ikki.

Ikki simply answered with a straight face.

“Date Ichinose Tokiya.”

Jen stared at Ikki with disbelief, “.....what?”

“Well. I ship Tokiya/Otoya, so there.” Ikki raised her brow before took the second envelop,
“Okay~ Next to the second one! We have Truths/Dares from.... untitled_lass! First one is a Dare for Sunggyu to hug Sungyeol~ D’awwww.....” Ikki giggled, “Do it. I seriously love this dare.”

Sunggyu stared at Sungyeol before sighed and spreaded his arms, “Okay, make it fast.” he said.

Sungyeol smiled childishly before literally threw himself at the older man, “Hyuuung~ I love you~”

“Yeah I love you too, now let go of me.” Sunggyu said flatly.

Sungyeol let go of the hug before pouted. He stared at Ikki, “Is that okay?”

“I guess.” Ikki said, “The second one is a Dare for... Sungjong to slap Myungsoo...” she broke into laughter, “Myungsoo is in the backstage. Though, I’m sure he’s going to be shocked when Sungjong appeared out of nowhere and slapped him.” she laughed hard.

Jen turned at Sungjong who still a bit upset because the Sungjae or Sungjong’s question result and put her hand on his shoulder, “I just too kind today,” she said, made Sungjong turned his face to faced her, “I want to grant your wish. Is slapping Myungsoo one of your wish?”

Sungjong’s eyes widened in excitement. “I CAN SLAP MYUNGSOO HYUNG? REALLY?”

“Yes, You can, Sungjong.”

Minhyuk then joined the conversation out of nowhere, “Do it hard, Sungjong-ah. So I’ll be the only handsome visual here!”

Sungyeol who heard Minhyuk’s request slapped the older’s , hard, “YAH! DON’T YOU DARE TO ASK MY MAKNAE TO HURT MY MYUNGIE!”

“What’s your Myungie. I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME,” Woohyun said dramatically which earn another yell from Sunggyu who said, “WOOHYUN YOU CHEATED ON ME.”

Ikki tried hard to not explode because too much fanservices here. “Guys, cut it out. This is a Truth or Dare show, not a lame drama. Unless one of the readers Dare you to do the drama, please sit back on your seat.” she said.

All of them became quiet then Jen approached Sungjong, “So here’s the plot,” she whispered, “When Myungsoo comes, you need to do over-acting drama said how much he cheated on you with Sungyeol then slapped him on the face or wherever you want. Got it?”

Sungjong just nodded in happiness. “But when Myung—”

“Hey, Ikki. The music is stopped.”

Now.”

Sungjong then approached Myungsoo (who was coincidentally came back from the backstage) with his fake sad face then started to hit Myungsoo’s shoulder. “YOU BAD MAN!! BAD MAN!! CHEATING BASTARD!! USELESS PLAYBOY!!”

Myungsoo stared at Sungjong in confuse, “W-Wh-What the hell, Sungjong.”

PLAK!

PLAK!

Sungjong double slapped Myungsoo, once on right cheeks and once on the left then continued his ‘act’. “YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH SUNGYEOL HYUNG! YOU LIAR! BETRAYER! I HATE YOU!”

PLAK!

And another slap happened. But this time, it’s landed on Sungjong’s cheeks. “YAH. MYUNGSOO DOESN’T EVEN YOURS IN FIRST PLACE.”

Sungjong looked at Sungyeol with teary eyes, “HYUNG! WHERE WERE YOU BEFORE?”

“What.”

Ikki simply dragged Sungyeol far from Myungsoo and glared at him, “It’s only a dare, yah Lee Sungyeol.” she murmured.

“Oh, really. It looked so real. Besides, your face looks so gloomy as well. You’re not the one to talk.”

Back to the studio.

“....So we’re dating before?” Myungsoo asked then Sungjong—who was still in his actor mode—nodded. The older just smirked then hugged Sungjong hard. “SUNGJONG-AH! SO YOU’RE MY LONG LOST GIRLFRIEND. OH. WAIT. BOYFRIEND IN OUR CASE. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER.”

Jen muffled her laugh before clasped her hands, “Myungsoo, let me just fix the music. Let’s go back to the backstage before Sungyeol exploded.” she said and dragged Myungsoo back to the backstage.

Minhyuk flashed his bright grin at Sungjong, “GOOD JOB!” before went to the backstage.

“Count on me, hyung.” Sungjong simply grinned.

Ikki came back with Sungyeol. She tilted her head, “Ara? Where’s Jen? Is the drama already finished?” she asked.

“Jen went with Myungsoo to fix the music.” well, Woohyun was wise enough to not tell Ikki and Sungyeol what happened, “Next Truths/Dares please?”

“Oh, right.” Ikki picked the envelop and read it, “The last Truth is for... Peniel. Wait, I’m going to fetch him.” she went to the backstage and dragged Peniel to the studio, “There’s a truth for you. Do you prefer to be in America or Korea?” she asked.

Peniel blinked before smiled, “In Korea, there’s my friends. In America, there’s my family.” he explained before rubbed his neck, “Ah, it’s hard.”

Jen appeared from the backstage, “Why not both?” she suggested with a wide smile.

Ikki glared at her, “As if.” she said.

“Well, I can’t really choose, but... I prefer Komerica?” Peniel shrugged.

“....wise. Very wise. Okay, Peniel, you can go back to the backstage.” Ikki said.

Jen picked the third envelop, “The third Truths/Dares are from... Blue27! First one is a Dare for Infinite to dance Wow! Well, since we have 4 people here, go the backstage now!” Jen said.

“If we go, there’s no one here except you, Sherlock.” Sunggyu said.

“Well....” Ikki smugly smirked, “Only for this once, we’re going to record the show at the backstage. Now, GO!” she yelled and then followed the rest of the members to the backstage.

The backstage was divided into three areas. The first one is the one who practiced Second Confession, then Man in Love, then Wow. Ikki giggled when the BtoB members and Hoya, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo stared at them confused. “We’re going to do the show here. Just continue the practice.” she said.

“The second one is a Dare for Ilhoon to do skinship with his other members!” Jen called Ilhoon.

Ilhoon looked at Jen, “All of them?” he asked, “I don't really do skinship to be honest. Can i skip?”

“Do you seriously want to go to the Chamber of Fear? You can be the first one!” Ikki said.  “Wait.... he has back-out card. Do you want to use it, Ilhoon?”

Ilhoon thought about it for a while before nodded. “I don't really do skinship, and when i did one, it just feel awkward, to be honest . So i’ll just use my back-out card.” he took out a card which was given to them before the show started. Ikki received the card, “Yaaaiy~ The first Card!” she said.

“Okay. So Ilhoon aready use his black out card,” Jen said then read another dare, “The next Truth/Dare is for... Sunggyu. A truth one. Does he think he is the best among Dongsaeng?”

The Infinite leader proudly nodded, “I’m a leader for a reason, Okay? Next question.”

“....Hyung, I’m the best. Naega jeil jalaga~~~” Woohyun said as he imitated 2NE1’s I’m the best’s dance with all members joined him. “SEE? You're not the best.”

“I AM the best, Wowwh. If you’re the best, you’ll be the leader instead.”

“I can be the leader, Sunggyu-nim.”

Sunggyu glared at Woohyun, “YAH. Your manners.”

“I'm the leader, Sunggyu-nim.”

BtoB watched from the side with an amused face. “Ikki, go get a popcorn.” Minhyuk said.

Jen shrugged, “This can be a civil war in Infinite if this goes on.” she said. Then she turned at Myungsoo, “Don’t you want to be the leader?”

“Don’t set the fire on the oil,” Myungsoo said then stared at his own members one by one, “And me? As the leader of Infinite? Please, no, I want to live long.”

“He has a point. Sunggyu-hyung is our leader and he becomes a grandpa, that fast.”

“I'm a follower, not to be followed. So let eldest be the leader.”

“If i’m the best then i’m leader, i’ll change the dorm with all purple things. And of course no one like it. So no, i don’t want to be the leader.”

“I want to sleep peacefully without any responsibility to take care of those kids. So, no.”

Jen heard those amazing reasons and tried hard to not laugh at Hoya’s explanation. Then she turned to Woohyun and Sunggyu. “Woohyun, just let the grandpa thinks he’s the best.”

Woohyun pouted, yet he still obeyed. “Okay. The GREATEST Gyu Hyung.”

“It sounds Great, Woohyun.”

“Please, no pun.” Ikki said. Then Ikki read the last question from Blue27, “A truth for Sungjae. Is he more mature than his Hyungs?”

Sungjae laughed, hard, at the question, “It’s hard to said. You know  i’m living with five other babies and one grand-father, right?” he answered which earn laugh from everyone except from Eunkwang. Of course, How could he laugh when someone called him Grand-father?

“So i’m definitely NOT more mature than Eunkwang Hyung,” Sungjae answered then turned to his other Hyungs, “As for the rest. All of them are super duper childish. So, no one is mature in BTOB except for our leader Hyung,” he answered wisely which earn sudden standing-applause from all BTOB and INFINITE members.

“The last Truths/Dares!” Ikki squealed as she held the last envelop, “From EXOcirsm! The first is a Truth for all of us, it seems. If you are the one of the seven deadly sins, which one are you? Can I answer it first? I’m, obviously, the Sloth!” she said, “Well, really. I’m the Sloth. Jen stated that my clinomania is in a worrying state. Clinomania is an excessive desire to stay in bed. Next to Jen!”

“Me is either Envy of Pride,” Jen stated, “Those are seriously my bad personalities. But i think, I’m the Envy.”

“I’m the Pride.” Minhyuk flashed a goofy grin.

“Yeah, totally the Pride. Oh! Sunggyu-hyung is also the Pride!” Sungyeol giggled, “Remember that civil war earlier?”

“Yup~ Definitely the Pride. Sungyeol, you are Envy.” Woohyun concluded.

“E-Envy?” Sungyeol blinked.

“Yeah, since you're the one with the least lyrics, so you’ll naturally would be envy to the other members.” Jen explained,

“Hmmm... Well, that’s true...”

“Don’t worry, I’m the Envy as well.” Changseob said.

“Me too.” Ilhoon added.

“I was always being compared to Hoya, so I’m also the Envy.” Dongwoo said.

Hoya crossed his arms, “I think I’m the Wrath.”

“Same here.” Myungsoo raised his hand.

“Woohyun is the Greedy.” Sunggyu chirped.

“Yah! Why am I the Greedy?” Woohyun complained.

“Because you’re the Greedy.” Sunggyu tucked out his tongue.

“Then, Peniel is the Gluttony.” said Minhyuk.

“I don’t see why I have to deny that.” Peniel shrugged.

“To be honest, I'm the Wrath.” Sungjae chided.

“You? Wrath? Seriously?” Sungyeol tilted his head.

“Eunkwang is the Lust.” Jen said non-chalantly. Eunkwang sighed heavily.

“I’m also the Lust, just in different case. I have a huge ambission after all.” Sungjong said.

“How about Hyunsik-hyung?”

“Hyunsik?”

“Hyunsik-hyung?”

All of them stared at Hyunsik who stared back with a wondering gaze.

“.....nuh-uh. Hyunsik is too good to be the seven deadly sins.”

“Agree.”

“He fits nothing into the seven deadly sins.”

“Exactly.”

“I-I can be angry as well! And I’m envy at Sungjae for his voice! And...and... I can eat many food! I don’t really like to share my things, and and...” Hyunsik tried to list up his faults.

Minhyuk patted his shoulder, “Nah, Hyunsik, you’re not a deadly sins.”

“Hyunsik maji tenshi~” Ikki said cheerfully. (Maji tenshi = Seriously an angel)

“.....well....but I still have sins as well...”

“Nonsense. Next to the Truths/Dares! Dare for Ikki and.... Oh. This one is hilarious. Ikki~~~” Jen called sweetly.

“Hm? What do I have to do?” Ikki asked.

“Read some MyungJong fics~”

“....what.”

“Just check the dare.”

Ikki snatched the envelop and read it—no, glared at it until she gaped and screamed, “WHAT? NO WAY I CAN READ IT! JEN! CAN I BACK OUT?” she cried.

“Oh, please. It's just a fanfic, how wrong could it be? I’ve read some of your MyungYeol fics and nothing happened.” Jen snorted.

“But, Jeeeen~ This is different! It could ruin my perfectly organized OTPs world! It’s like she/he told me to hug Aomine while I want to hug Kagami, and Kagami is Aomine’s boyfriend! Pleaaaase!!” Ikki literally sobbed.

“....do you seriously that much against reading it? You’re such a picky reader, aren’t you.” Jen sighed before rubbed her temples, “You don’t have any Back Out Cards, and you’re the one who’s in charge of Chamber of Fear. What the hell should I do with you?”

“Just tell me to do anything but not that one!” Ikki cried.

“.....good grief, you’re pathetic.” Jen sighed heavily, “Okay, how about this. Go around a room full of balloons. You can choose whoever you want to walk with you or walk alone.”

“THAT SOUNDS SCAWWY.” Ikki stared up teary eyed.

“DO YOU WANT IT OR NO?” Jen snapped.

Ikki sniffed before nodded slowly, “...okay... I choose... Sunggyu!” she yelled as she dragged the older man.

“I’ve called the crew to prepare the room. It’s ready now. Go.” Jen said. Ikki gulped before she and Sunggyu went out to another room.

“Okay, moving on, another Dare for Sungjong and Eunkwang to go listen to Nyancat song. The one who gives up first has to act like a cat for the rest of the chapter.” Jen explained, “So? Will you do it?”

“What is Nyancat song?”

“Dunno.” Jen raised her shoulders, “Ikki should’ve known it, but she’s not here, so... Well, anyway, just go to the Audio room.” she said.

“You actually, factually have an Audio room?” Hoya frowned.

“And a Visual room. Also an Infirmary.” Jen added.

“Infirmary? Why didn’t you tell me? Those slaps are hurt!” Myungsoo snarled.

“Stop being such a crybaby. It’s only a slap. Besides, you hugged Sungjong.” Jen glared at him.

“What? Myungie, you hugged Sungjongie?!” Sungyeol yelled.

“Uh-oh. Another drama.” Ilhoon murmured.

“Okay stop there, duh, I really can’t handle you guys by myself, can’t I... Ikki, hurry up and finish the challenge already.” she muttered darkly before coughed, “Anyway, Eunkwang, Sungjong, just go.”

Eunkwang and Sungjong nodded and went to the Audio room. After a few minutes, Eunkwang came back with a teary eyes, “I really can’t listen to it anymore.”

“Where is Sungjong?”

“Passed out the moment I decided to come back.”

“He passed out?”

“Yeah.”

“Just..what is Nyancat song..... Okay then, you do the act like cat thing. I’ll go and—”

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

“...about time she appeared.” Jen murmured before looked at the door where Ikki cried hard while clutching to the sighing Sunggyu, “What happened there?”

“Stuffs. I never see her so panic and cried so hard before. Also, her screams are too loud. Does she really scared of balloons that much?” Sunggyu asked while sighing.

“Well, anyway, Ikki, I’m going to put Sungjong to the infirmary. You watch these guys. Also, Eunkwang, do the act like cat thing. See you soon.” Jen said while hurriedly went to pick Sungjong.

Ikki wiped her tears before sniffed, “Next—sob—T-Truth for Sung—hiks—gyu and Hyunsik—hiks... A-are—hiks—the two of you rel—hiks—lated somehow? Y-you have the same crescent eye smile—sob sob...” Ikki managed to said between her sobs.

Feeling pity for the girl, Hyunsik decided to answer as fast as possible, “No, it’s not like we’re related somehow. And, do our crescent eye-smile that similiar? I never thought....” he answered.

Ikki nodded shakily before read the envelop again, “The really last Dare is f-for Myungsoo.... A—hiks—act like Death Note L....” she said.

Myungsoo raised a brow before grabbed for a chair and sat on it, but not the usual sitting position. He sat with his legs on the chair. Well, you know, L Lawliet’s pose. Myungsoo them slightly arched his back to the front and bit his nail. He also put a flat expression.

“......Myungsoo, that is perfect.” Dongwoo commented.

Myungsoo glanced at Dongwoo, “Why does Dongwoo-hyung think so?” he also spoke with the third person point of view.

“Is that okay?” Eunkwang asked, but then Ikki shot him a glare before he realized his mistake, “.....nyan?” he added.

Silence.

“EUNKWANG-HYUNG, WHAT’S WITH THAT ‘NYAN’ ON THE LAST PART!” Sungjae laughed hard.

“IT SOUNDS AWKWARD!” Changseob chirped.

Even Ikki managed to chuckle and finished her sobs. Eunkwang frowned, “Well, I was supposed to act like a cat-meow. I need to speak like a cat, too.....nyan.” he added hesitantly.

“Myungsoo thinks Eunkwang-hyung is hilarious by now.”

“You shut up, nyan.”

Jen came back with a tired face, “Isn’t he just heavy.... Oh, Ikki, is it over?” she asked.

Ikki nodded, “Well, we still have three performances!” she said with a smile.

“Of course. Guys, I hope you practiced enough. We’ll call you to the studio~” Jen sang before she and Ikki went to the studio and she called the first performance. “Hoya, Myungsoo, and Dongwoo, please step forward!” she called with an amused face.

Hoya, Myungsoo, and Dongwoo entered the studio and started to dance to BtoB's Second Confession, and, man, isn't that just hilarious. The most un-cute members danced to a cuties song. Ikki laughed so hard. Jen smirked satisfiedly.

“That was hilarious! As in... When Hoya tried to do the aegyo part! HE DID THE AEGYO PART! And Dongwoo, I swear, whyyyy!” Ikki went hysterical.

“Calm down! Okay, next! BtoB’s Man In Love!”

BtoB managed to do it just fine. Then, the last performance was Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Sungyeol danced to Wow. Since Sungjong passed out, he didn’t need to do it. Ikki laughed at how cool the cutest members could be—Wow wasn’t a cuties song like Second Confession or Man In Love anyway.

Sungyeol did all the rap as the other two were seriously hopeless with rapping things. But even so, they managed to do it correctly. Ikki clasped her hands, “That was great!” she said.

Jen smiled, “Guys, the first Chapter/Episode of Born to Be Infinite : Truth or Dare Show had just finished. Well, it’s a little tiring, but it’s funny. Let’s do your Words for Audience section so you can rest. Oh, and Infinite, don’t forget to check on Sungjong at the infirmary.” Jen said.

Ikki bobbed her hair up and down while jumping excitedly, “I can’t wait for the next Chapter/Episode! We’ll await your new Truths/Dares, readers~” she said.

“Um... Ikki, Jen, do I still need to do this cat-act...nyan?” Eunkwang asked.

Jen smiled.

“Yes.”


Words for Audience ~ BtoB

“HYUNG, TRY TO SAY ‘NANAMI’S NAME NATURALLY NATURE’!” Sungjae squealed happily.

Eunkwang sighed,”N-nyanyami’s nyame nyaturally nyature....” he said with a slight embarassment.

“OH MY GOD. HYUNG, STOP THAT CAT ACT! DIDN’T WE AGREE THAT WE’RE NOT GOING TO DO SOME AEGYO BATTLE EVER AGAIN SINCE BTOB DIARY?!” Hyunsik screamed between his laughter.

“THIS SHOW REALLY KICKS !” Minhyuk exclaimed, “Readers! Please give us some hilarious dares! You can throw the awesome dares to Infinite, also!”

“Sush! What if they hear that?” Ilhoon crossed his arms, “And my Back Out Cards is gone...” he muttered.

“But really, isn’t it fun?” Peniel smiled, “I hope there’s more interesting Truths/Dares...”

“AND THE DRAMA!” Changseob laughed, “THAT MYUNGYEOLJONG DRAMA IS AWESOME! ADD WOOGYU AS WELL. Ah, really. YaDong is the only peaceful pair.” he commented.

“Anyway, just end this as fast as possible. I seriously want this act to stop....nyao.”

Silence.

Then, their loud and hard laughter filled the air.

Minhyuk was running around the room when accidentally crashed the camera. The camera fell down from its place and along with some loud screams, the scene went black.


Words for Audience ~ Infinite

“For how long are you gonna sulk, Sungyeol?” Dongwoo asked the boy who sat beside him, not facing the camera. Instead, he crossed his arms while pouting and glaring at the floor.

Sungyeol didn’t answer.

“...and this one too....” Hoya sighed as he saw Sungjong, on the other end of the line, looking down on the floor. Sungjong already woke up when they checked on him, so they decided to record the Words for Audience together.

“......Myungsoo, you should stop being a playboy and choose one.” Sunggyu elbowed the man who sat in the middle of the line.

“Yeah, though this is not real, you should choose one.” Woohyun said.

“I’m fine by both, really.” Myungsoo smirked.

“........let’s tell Jen and Ikki. Myungsoo is not Wrath, but Lust.” Sungyeol said as he stood up.

Sungjong, surprisingly, stood up as well, “Yeah. Let’s.” he said with a dark tone.

“I’m seriously regretting why do I want his attention. He’s so gross.”

“Completely, helplessly gross. Sungyeol-hyung, we should make our own pairing.”

“Yeah. YeolJong or JongYeol, I don’t care.”

“Yeah. Let’s tell Ikki and Jen about this decision.”

“Hey, wait, are you seriously going to make me the member with no partner?”

“You deserve it, you player.”

“Yeah, totally.”

Woohyun smirked at Sunggyu, “Leader-ah, please settle this war.” he said smugly.

“.....and you were saying you want to be the leader when we don’t have any problem. Are you really a man?” Sunggyu pouted.

Dongwoo simply smiled and waved at the camera, “Today is quite fun. Well, aside from that awkward Second Confession dance, it’s fun. We await another Truths/Dares from you, readers~” he said.

Hoya nodded, “Yeah, we await your challenges.” he said.

No matter how you looked at it,

YaDong is definitely the most peaceful pairing.

Source : Infinite (Hoya and Dongwoo are exception)


WE AWAIT YOUR TRUTHS/DARES~~~ ;;;D - Ikki

SO WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE TRUTH OR DARE, GUYS? FYI, I really threw a coin to choose between Sungjong and Sungjae. And a bit promotion, please do check my new fict staring Bangtan Boys 'The Lost Time'. WE'RE WAITING FOR YOUR TRUTH OR DARES TO MAKE CONTINUE THE SHOW :D - Jen