Flower Rain

Flower Rain

Oh.My.God. It can’t be happening.

The sudden nudged in her arm, finally woke her up from her dazed. She quickly looked at her friend’s who’s still standing really close to her.

Kyungsoo just looked at his friend’s gaped face, shared words with his eyes to her.

What does this guy want?

I don’t know, replied Joohyun with her eye contact.

“What do you want?”, said Kyungsoo obviously not happy with the sudden appearance of the guy.

That creature finally moved. He chuckled, and looked at Kyungsoo with his cynical smile.

“I’m the one who should ask that to you. What do you want? Have an accident in your first day? Chh”, mocked him to them. He observed Joohyun and Kyungsoo from head to toe. 

“I don’t forbid you to acted lovey dovey with your girlfriend. But you should know your place. This is a public place. Worse, you didn’t look where you walked, Just walked in the middle of highway as you wanted to. It’s really dangerous you know”, ranted that guy.

Joohyun who heard that guy’s rant, can’t stand still and finally flaring up.

Andwaaeeee !!! Where’s the sweet prince in my dream!? It’s really the opposites !, frustrated  her in her mind.

“Sorry, what did you say to him? You’re the one who treated this road like your own race track. You have no rights to mocked us like this!”, said Joohyun really mad, as she shot her angry face at him, with flaring nose and that high tone of her.

He chuckled again, “Oh, little girl. So, finally you’re able to speak. I thought you just can be stunned and stared at my charming face”.

He said slyly. Turned out, he knew and caught her red handed for stared at him since beginning.

She blushed hard, but her face still showing her annoyed face.

Mwo?  Even if he’s handsome, he has no rights to mocked me like this. This really hurts her pride as a girl.

“Mworagoyeo???? Just because you’re handsome, you have no rights to—“

“Haha, even you admitted that I’m handsome”, cut that guy arrogantly.

“Whaaaat—“,

Her face became even redder, now it’s not because she blushed, but mad. She’s really mad right now.

Before she took a step to the guy in front of her, Kyungsoo quickly hold her back. He shook his head to her, tried to stop her.

Joohyun just ignored her friend, and attempted to attack back that arrogant guy. This time Kyungsoo hold her arm stronger, and spun her body completely facing him.

Geumanhae. He shot his scary eyes at her, still trying to hold her back.

Joohyun finally stopped and trying to be calm.

Kyungsoo leaned closer to his friend’s ear and whispered. It’s no use to argue back. This guy has no sanity, he said with that remark face of him.

Joohyun nearly burst out her laughter due to what her friend said. She holds her laughter and facing back to that guy again.

This friend of her really never failed to give her laughter, even at this tense’s situation.

“Okay, I thought it’s no use to talk to you kiddo. Just be careful on your way. And you better hurry up!”, said that arrogant guy to them. He observed again that two friends, before finally chuckled and took his helmet then ride his bike again.

Vroooom!!! Vrooom!!

Kyungsoo and Joohyun just freezes and frown their brows seeing that annoying guy left them.

“What the heck was that? Who he thought he was?  ”, asked Joohyun annoyingly.

Kyungsoo just shrugged.

“Mwolla. Maybe just some sick guy. Just forget it”, Kyungsoo smirked.

She chuckled then.

“Maybe~”

“Come on Joohyun. We don’t have much time before the bell ringing”, alarmed Kyungsoo as he dragged her continuing their walk.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Huuft...finally... just two minutes left”, relievedKyungsoo as they entered their new school’s gate.

Joohyun fell silent, as she hardly breathing bended her head facing the ground.

“Hey Joohyun, what happened? You look so pale”, asked Kyungsoo a bit worried looking at his friend who looked so pale and weak.

“I think I’m just a bit tired. It’s really been a long time since I ran like that.”

“Oh, sh*t. I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have dragged you run like before. I forgot, you can’t run”, said Kyungsoo guilty.

“Do you bring your inhaler?”

She shook her head.

He became even more panic as he remembered that this friend of his has an asthma and forbidden to run. Quickly he leads Joohyun to the nearest bench in the school’s park.

Joohyun waved her hand in front of her, saying that it was not his fault.

“It’s not your fault, we would be late anyway if we did not run. I think I’m just dehydrated”.

“Okay, wait here a bit, I’ll go buy a drink in the canteen”, said Kyungsoo then quickly ran up to find a canteen.

Joohyun tried to normalize her breath. In and out. In and out. She felt better now, but still thirsty.

Ten minutes passed, and the bell already rang five minutes ago.

Where is Kyungsoo?

Maybe Kyungsoo got lost while finding the canteen’s location.

Well, they’re not familiar yet with this school. Even if Joohyun’s brother studied in here too, but she never really came to this school before.

Suddenly a pat from behind landed on her shoulder.

She turned her head, “Finally Kyungsoo...what took you so—?”.

“What!?? You again!??”, said Joohyun shocked after she saw the face from the man that patted her before.

That guy again! That cunning guy who’s rode a motorcycle from before. OMG.

That guy sighed, not too shocked seeing Joohyun, since he already observed her uniform from the incident before. No doubt, she was his hoobae.

Kris Wu Fan. XII A. Student Council’s President. Read Joohyun at the nametag that hung on his chest.

Huh? This Kris guy is this Student council’s president?

She analyzed him from toe to head as she gave him a disbelief look.

“What do you think you looked at? Didn’t you hear the bell rang? Already skipped in your orientation period? Not so obedient girl!”, said Kris as he pulled Joohyun from her seat.

“But... but..”, Joohyun tried to stay.

“Come on!, everyone who’s late already gathered in the yard”, said Kris didn’t care and still dragged her to the school’s yard.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Annyeong Kris! Where are you from? I’m looking for you since then”, said a girl with a beautiful smile who wore a same almamater's jacket as Kris—  when they finally arrived at the school’s yard.

Go Ahra. XII B. Student Council’sSecretary, read in her nametag.

Kris who’s still dragged Joohyun, smiled back at the beautiful girl.

“Usual case. I found this naughty little hoobae trying to skip her first orientation”, said Kris as he glanced at Joohyun.

Joohyun wanted to protest, but before she could, Kris already gave Joohyun to Ahra, who’s responsible to gather the late students at the girls section.

“I give her to you”, Kris smiled to Ahra, as he pat Ahra’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry”, winked Ahra to Kris. Kris then walked up to the boy’s section

Joohyun just amused seeing their interaction. So lovely and natural.

Kris whose has a very intimidating handsome face and Ahra whose has a long hair and a beautiful stunning face with her genuine smile. Indeed a very matching couple, Joohyun thought. They really look like the lead couple characters in a manga.

Joohyun bowed slightly at her. Ahra smiled.

“Come on, lining up here little girl. Don’t be late next time, ok?”, said Ahra too Joohyun as she smiled warmly at her.

So beautiful and nice, even as a girl, I admit that she is so pretty. Even if I’m late, instead of mad, she treated me nicely. Not like that ‘arrogant sunbae’.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo who’s also lined up in the school’s yard craned his neck right and left tried to search for Joohyun.

He also has been caught bystudent council’s member, before he can give a drink he bought to Joohyun. He got lost in the school while trying to find the school’s canteen. He was worried, what if she still waited for him at the park?

All the late students are being gathered at the school’s yard, whereas the other students were in their own class right now, having an introduction with their homeroom’s teacher.

The late students are lined up and divided by two groups – boys and girls. All the school committee’s member accompanied their hoobaes in the line.

Dukduk, sounds of the mike being tested.

“Ehm...ehm..”

“Welcome everyone to our school. My name is Kris, Student Council’s President. Actually this is not my introduction time. Now the other students are in their classroom right now. And the introduction’s time with school committee’s member will be held after this”.

“I’m very sorry our first met must be in this unpleasant moment. But, because all of you here were late, although this is the first day, rule is a rule. We are strict with that. Therefore,all of you must be punished, that is run around this yard—ten for the boys and seven for the girls, now please”, said the President firmly.

Woooooo, all the students in the yard were wooing at that.

 Kris just smirked a bit then changed his face completely to a scary one. He put his hands at his pocket, then leaned his mouth closer to the microphone.

Start NOW”, he said again. This time was more firm and with his heavy tone.

He didn’t even scream, but all the students which wooing at him before now completely becoming silent and started to run following the instruction. His charisma really had a big effect.

Kyungsoo ran halfheartedly, because until now he couldn’t found Joohyun yet. He ran as he still looked for Joohyun in the girl’s line. He ran and finally he found Joohyun’s face in the back row of the girl’s line, looks paler than before.

Kyungsoo became more worried, instead he ran opposing the flow towards the student council’s president stood, near the stage.

“Sunbaenim”, called Kyungsoo to him.

Kris who’s busy watching the students did their punishment, looked to his right side, facing who called him.

He raised his right eyebrow to Kyungsoo, as if asking what’s wrong.

“Sunbaenim. First, I want to say sorry for the incident this morning,” said Kyungsoo to Kris hesitantly.

“ But.. Please let my friend rest. She’s not feeling good. She has asthma”.

Pleaded Kyungsoo to Kris, put aside his annoyed feeling to this him from the incident this morning.

“Where is your friend?”, asked Kris.

“She’s Seo Joohyun. Right there”, said Kyungsoo as he pointed his finger to Joohyun’s direction. Kris followed Kyungsoo’s finger.

Kris then observed the belle who’s running slowly in the yard.

“Hmm... Nothing’s wrong with her. If she’s really feeling not good, she will say to me herself. I don’t know what’s your problem?”.

“Now, run!”,  Kris said casually to Kyungsoo.

“But sunbaenim, look how pale her face is. She’s not the type who—“, before he can continued his words, he shocked with something happened after his eyes.

Joohyun who’s running at the back row of the line before—far left behind because of her slow pace, finally collapsed and fell helplessly to the ground. Everyone on the scene who looked at this seemed shocked, but no one tried to do anything.

Kyungsoo and Kris who were talking about her before, shocked and widens their eyes simultaneously.

“I told you—“,Kyungsoo quickly turned and ran with all his might to Joohyun’s direction.

After he arrived at her helplessly body laid, he placed his hands to her trying to carry her to the school’s clinic. Her face was pale as white as paper, and she was sweating nonstop.

Before Kyungsoo could carry her, someone quicker than him, carried her body first.

It’s Kris.

Kyungsoo just gaped looking at him in disbelief. He wanted to angry at him, and snatched her from him. But he was more surprised after seeing Kris’s face. Worried are visible all over his face, and his face looking pale too, as pale as Joohyun if Kyungsoo could say.

He’s too shocked, and just let him carried Joohyun’s body to the school’s clinic.

While Kyungsoo was speechless on the ground, Kris runs with all his might as he secured Joohyun’s body in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's Note :

Hehe... This is chapter 3!!

Please give your comment for this chapter

and what's happened to Kris??? It'll be revealed in the next chapter :D

Please anticipate it!!